Advertisement

Author Topic: I Hate Hmong Girls  (Read 40814 times)

Json

I Hate Hmong Girls
« on: July 31, 2013, 08:19:55 PM »
Dang, it’s already time to get up
Daa’aaamit, I can’t take this, it’s too much

Mom, do I have to go to school?
Do I have to put on my velcro shoe?
Can I sleep in till 2?
Pretty please?  I love you

I want to stay home
I’ll be alright alone
I can cook ramen noodles on the stove
Mom, it’s easy everybody knows

Fine, I’ll tell you why
This one ugly mean girl at school makes me cry
Teacher said that she likes me, I think it’s a lie
We yell, we argue, and we don’t play nice
I hate her, I want her out of my life
I wish she would just die

She has very long black hair
Ehehehe, she looks like Smokey the bear
She smells funny when she’s near
I smell flowers everywhere
Stupid girl, I don’t care

Dumb teacher told her to sit next to me
She’s bossy and mean
I do what she wants and  she calls me lazy
I think she’s a Vue cause she krazy

I don’t remember her name
But I will never ever forget her face
Are all girls like her the same?
If so, my feelings will never change
I’ll hate them all everyday

When I think of her, it makes me soo mad
Then why do I cry?  I’m not sad
Mom, I don’t understand
I’ll make her cry when I grow into man

She hurts my heart
I get angry and rip paper apart
I know I should fight back, I need to start
But I can’t and I don’t know why, I’m smart

I'm not dumb as dirt
Why do they exist on earth?
why oh why world?
I Hate Hmong Girls!!!

True story y'all.  No lie.   :'(

Like this post: +2

Adverstisement

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
Re: I Hate Hmong Girls
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 10:08:51 PM »
completely sweet.  i can totally imagine it.   O0

Like this post: +1

Json

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 10:18:21 PM »
completely sweet.  i can totally imagine it.   O0
Thank ya generously.

Like this post: 0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 08:02:48 AM »
 O0

So Json, did you end up dating her?  Hehehe.   ^-^   :D   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 08:19:33 AM »
O0

So Json, did you end up dating her?  Hehehe.   ^-^   :D   ;D
Hell no!!!  She was the very first Hmong girl I hated.  It was back when I was in kindergarten. 

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 08:35:06 AM »
Hell no!!!  She was the very first Hmong girl I hated.  It was back when I was in kindergarten. 

Awww...if I was there, I wouldn't have let her push you around.  I bet she had a crush on you though....the meaner they are,  the more they like you.   Hehehe.   ;D  :P

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2013, 09:29:07 AM »
Awww...if I was there, I wouldn't have let her push you around.  I bet she had a crush on you though....the meaner they are,  the more they like you.   Hehehe.   ;D  :P
I think you'll take her place and boss me around and beat me physically.  She likes me alright, likes to boss me around.  I've been traumatized and scared since I met her.  Nobody knows my pain.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2013, 01:07:00 PM »
I think you'll take her place and boss me around and beat me physically.  She likes me alright, likes to boss me around.  I've been traumatized and scared since I met her.  Nobody knows my pain.

The only time I would boss you around or beat you is if you allowed it.   ;D  :D  :P

Hey, sweet hmong boy, I think she only like you. Little kids have a funny way of showing their feelings and affections. I bet she's been searching this whole wide world for you. ;)

See.  I'm not the only one who thought that.    ;D

Json

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2013, 01:28:23 PM »
Hey, sweet hmong boy, I think she only like you. Little kids have a funny way of showing their feelings and affections. I bet she's been searching this whole wide world for you. ;)
I highly doubt that.  She took my toys during playtime yo.  I was really mad.  She tried to explain on how I should play with them.  Krazy.  I wouldn't know what to do if she found me.  I'll probably relive that horrible moment and be her haha.  She is my kryptonite.   >:(

The only time I would boss you around or beat you is if you allowed it.   ;D  :D  :P

See.  I'm not the only one who thought that.    ;D

As long you're not her, its all fun and games.  If you are, I'm running.  I hope both of y'all are right

Json

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2013, 01:44:17 PM »
What if she's this super hot hmong import modelz? Would you forgive her and be nice to her?
I don't know.  Doesn't matter if she was hot or not.  My heart still burns.  Maybe if she apologize and took me out for dinner and a movie.  Then again, i would have to put out.  She paid so i have to play.  Right? 

Json

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2013, 01:54:29 PM »
I think she made such a big impact in your heart that for years you couldn't forget her. She knew what she was doing even as a kid. You were her game. ;D
I get mad when I think about her.  I wanna place her over my lap and deliver a spanking but I'll probably chicken out due to my morals of being a gentleman.  I would fall to her game if she did appear.   :'(

Json

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2013, 02:16:56 PM »
Such a weaksauce..now I know that I can boss you around.  ;D
I'm only a weak sauce to alcohol okay.  You can't boss me around, I'm the pimp here. 

Json

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2013, 02:38:01 PM »
I don't know about a pimp because.. I've kind of secretly been pimping you to BitterBlue and Trouble. :2funny: :2funny:
Really now?  What r u talking about anyways.  I'm a positive intellectual motivated poetaster.  I haven't wrote a piece for bitterblue yet.  Trouble I did.   ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2013, 03:13:54 PM »
I don't know about a pimp because.. I've kind of secretly been pimping you to BitterBlue and Trouble. :2funny: :2funny:

You are relieved of your duties.   ;D  :2funny:

Really now?  What r u talking about anyways.  I'm a positive intellectual motivated poetaster.  I haven't wrote a piece for bitterblue yet.  Trouble I did.   ;D

Hmmmmm.....rea lly......inter esting.....wai ting in anticipation to view it....   ;D   :P

Json

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2013, 04:24:45 PM »
Thanks for such kind words bitterblue.  My therapy was writing this piece but a nice pretty picture will do.  A colored picture if possible.  ;D  Trouble gave me some inspiration so I this piece is for "them".  Also, bugging me everyday did help speed up the process.  TitaniumHeart always making sexual advances on me makes me uncomfortable, I respect my body but we tight yo.  Tight like yo  ________.  Y'all know, I feel like I'm being attacked by a bunch of hyenas.  Got me backed up into a corner wanting me to cc.  I like to take things slow.  We are moving too fast.  I'm a classy kind of guy.   ;D O0

Advertisements