Advertisement

Author Topic: I Hate Hmong Girls  (Read 40627 times)

Json

Re: I Hate Hmong Girls
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2013, 04:56:31 PM »
Yes, they definitely are.   :D  Only 4....you gonna go stalk her?   :2funny:   :P  I remember seeing that you lived on the east coast over there, are you by the ocean?
I'm 4hrs from the beach.  Not really a long drive to the beach.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2013, 09:31:21 PM »
Json, what happened to the poem you recently wrote?  ???  That was.....ummmmm .....very interesting.  Hehehe.   ;D    :D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2013, 06:34:02 AM »
Json, what happened to the poem you recently wrote?  ???  That was.....ummmmm .....very interesting.  Hehehe.   ;D    :D
TitaniunHeartless moved it to the Mature section.   :'(  That was not my intention.  I dont feel like adding to that one anymore.  I feel perverted some what when it got moved over there.   :-[

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2013, 07:19:07 AM »
TitaniunHeartless moved it to the Mature section.   :'(  That was not my intention.  I dont feel like adding to that one anymore.  I feel perverted some what when it got moved over there.   :-[

Was it that indecorous and lewd?   ???  I only saw some of the first ones that you wrote and when I looked again last night,  it was gone.    :D   Guess I'll never see it again.    ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2013, 07:25:44 AM »
Was it that indecorous and lewd?   ???  I only saw some of the first ones that you wrote and when I looked again last night,  it was gone.    :D   Guess I'll never see it again.    ;D
I guess it was.  You can still read it in the mature section.  I guess I'll start a new one.   :P  This time I won't use naughty words.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2013, 07:35:15 AM »
I guess it was.  You can still read it in the mature section.  I guess I'll start a new one.   :P  This time I won't use naughty words.

Ummmm.....I don't go in there.....and I'm afraid to go in there.   :2funny:   :D   :P

Json

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2013, 07:59:27 AM »
Ummmm.....I don't go in there.....and I'm afraid to go in there.   :2funny:   :D   :P
Why are you like your favorite animal, a chicken?  You're just like your favorite color, yellow.   ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2013, 08:28:10 AM »
Why are you like your favorite animal, a chicken?  You're just like your favorite color, yellow.   ;D

:2funny:  That's pretty good but fortunately not true to both.   ;D  I bet you go in there all the time.    ^-^   :P 

Json

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2013, 08:37:11 AM »
:2funny:  That's pretty good but fortunately not true to both.   ;D  I bet you go in there all the time.    ^-^   :P 
;D. I don't go there b/c I write about it.   :D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2013, 08:42:45 AM »
;D. I don't go there b/c I write about it.   :D

And you only write it because you don't live it....   ;D   :D

Json

« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2013, 08:47:56 AM »
And you only write it because you don't live it....   ;D   :D
B/c I'm not a hoe, I respect my body.   ;D O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2013, 08:55:52 AM »
B/c I'm not a hoe, I respect my body.   ;D O0

Well, I should hope so  ;) .......but your writing sure tells a different story.  You certainly do have a good imagination on that subject.  Hehehe.    ^-^    :D

Json

« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2013, 09:16:33 AM »
Well, I should hope so  ;) .......but your writing sure tells a different story.  You certainly do have a good imagination on that subject.  Hehehe.    ^-^    :D
Thank you.  Having visual aid helps too.   ;D. I like my writings to be greatly described, whether it be naught or nice. O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2013, 09:22:04 AM »
Thank you.  Having visual aid helps too.   ;D. I like my writings to be greatly described, whether it be naught or nice. O0

Are you implying that you watch certain things for assistance in your writings?    ???    :D   Hehehe.

Json

« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2013, 09:37:49 AM »
Are you implying that you watch certain things for assistance in your writings?    ???    :D   Hehehe.
Yup, with all my writings.  Big Bang Theory, How I met yo mother, two broke girls, anime... :D

Advertisements