Advertisement

Author Topic: Wuxia - Swordsman 2013  (Read 2905 times)

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
Wuxia - Swordsman 2013
« on: August 06, 2013, 09:57:56 PM »
There's an adaptation Wuxia television serie of the movie Swordsman out early this year starring Wallace Ho as Ling Hu Chong and Jo Chen as Dong Fang Bubai.  The drama doesn't follow as the movie as this is a different adaptation of the movie.

I've always been a big fan of the movie Swordsman but I honestly believe this C-Drama is really bad.  I felt it lacked so much of the romantic relationship between Ling Hu Chong, Dong Fang Bubai and Ren Yingying.  There was way too much special effect and no realistic style of the different kung fu that each individual or group/clan posses.  There are many things that seriously drags the show that I ended up skipping because it became annoying.  I was really hoping for some awesome soundtrack for this show but there wasn't much at all which was the worst part imo.  I only like one song.  I can go on and on but I don't want to ruin the show for those of you who are fans of the movie Swordsman who may have an interest in watching this series.  All in all, you may have a different opinion on it so don't take my words for it.  Enjoy!

Wallace Ho

Ling Hu Chong

Joe Chen

Dong Fang Bubai

Yuan Shan Shan

Ren Yingying

Like this post: 0
I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Adverstisement

Advertisements