Advertisement

Author Topic: [need a title] @boo  (Read 34013 times)

zena

Re: [need a title] @boo
« Reply #195 on: April 22, 2014, 06:05:08 PM »
LOL!  That's too funny what your little boy said about looking for a husband.

Glad you made it back safely. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MilesDaddy

« Reply #196 on: April 22, 2014, 06:17:21 PM »
It feels like 20 days…

I took a business trip out of town for a few days.  When I got back my little guy said it feels like I was gone for 20 days.  He’s quite the character and I love his charming personality.  Last night after we read together he said he missed me so much and that he felt alone.  “It’s such a big world mama,” I would be lost if you never came back he said.  I cherish these simple little moments because each day he’s getting older and he’ll need me less and less.

This morning mister charming was just too cute.  He came to wake me up and asked if I was trying to dream about a husband.  “Do you want to look for a husband mama?”  I asked him why he was asking me such a question this early in the morning.  “Well mama, because if you are I think I know someone who is looking for a wife.”  He’s one silly boy  :)

your boy is so smart

aboo

« Reply #197 on: April 23, 2014, 04:44:58 PM »
 ::)

« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 10:04:59 PM by @boo »

Bokehlicious

« Reply #198 on: April 23, 2014, 05:00:16 PM »
It’s good to be thought of....

My aunty calls are so predictable. 

So naib…how are you doing?

I’m doing well aunty.  How about you?

Well naib, I could use a vacation.

But didn’t you just go on one?  You are always traveling aunty.  I want to catch up in the traveling dept with you aunty.  So do you need help with anything aunty?

Oh yes!  I wanted to call you that I met this wonderful man.  He would be perfect for you!  What do you say?

Well aunty….I’m quite picky and abrasive so I think I’ll pass on this one.

Oh but you must meet him!  He’s wonderful!

Oh I’m sure he is aunty – but I know what I want already and I just don’t think he has it.

But naib! I showed him your picture and he really likes you.  You see, you will need a man so you won’t have to work so hard.

Aunty – that’s nice of you but you’re showing guys old pictures of me.  That’s horrible.  When they
actually meet me they won’t like what they see.

Oh naib…don’t worry I told them to add a few more pounds to the picture.  Folks like you nowadays can visually do that not like us old folks.  So can I tell him he can call you?

No aunty.  I appreciate you are thinking of me but it’s ok.  I’m ok.  I like where I’m at.  I’m fine.

That's nice of your aunty...howeve r, I think our elders should stop meddling in our personal life.  When I was single, my mom would always say...tsuag tsuag thiab lo, luag tej txhais twb mus yuav txiv ua neej zoo lawm es koj tseem nyob ib tug zoo li niag poj qaib poob zoo wb.  I said to my mom then...Niam es kuv xum poob zoo than poob pem mus yuav ib niag txiv kuv tsis hlub ua rau kuv nyuaj thiab ntxhov siab os.  Now that I'm not single, she calls me up...Ua cas pheej tsis tuaj xyuas kuv li.  Koj tsis paub kub twb tsuav xyov peb tsawg xyoo lawm xwb los.  LOL

Parents are so fickle at times. 

aboo

« Reply #199 on: April 23, 2014, 05:05:15 PM »
 ::)

« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 10:05:19 PM by @boo »

Redemption

« Reply #200 on: April 23, 2014, 05:24:56 PM »
What a cutie!

aboo

« Reply #201 on: April 23, 2014, 05:28:05 PM »

Redemption

« Reply #202 on: April 23, 2014, 05:32:24 PM »
Thanks, I agree :)

Can I borrow him to be a chick magnet when I go out? No woman can turn down a man, with a cute kid.

aboo

« Reply #203 on: April 24, 2014, 04:44:12 PM »
Can I borrow him to be a chick magnet when I go out? No woman can turn down a man, with a cute kid.

LOL his older brother already uses him for that purpose already....he's definitely a chick magnet alright  :2funny:

You're a great person Red...but honestly I can't loan him to you lol.  I can't partake in letting you mislead those women  :)

aboo

« Reply #204 on: April 24, 2014, 05:06:48 PM »
Remind Who I am....

Loved it....Jason Gray

MilesDaddy

« Reply #205 on: April 24, 2014, 09:24:50 PM »
being a good dad is way harder then being at the mall dressed alike.... And pretending is total Wek SOS

aboo

« Reply #206 on: April 28, 2014, 04:11:57 PM »
Alternative transportation…

My car was broken into during my son’s school carnival last Friday.  I wished it was at another location because the incident on school grounds changed his point of view of being in a safe environment at school.  He and I talked about safety over the weekend along with that sometimes bad things happen to good people like us :)

Anyhow, I had planned on biking until my car was fixed.  But I found out that it was going to rain for the next seven days with lightning and hail….so my alternative transportation was a bust.  Good thing I went with a rental because snow is making a comeback tomorrow, yikes!

Like this post: +1

aboo

« Reply #207 on: April 28, 2014, 09:24:52 PM »
Things you learn in First Grade....

Here are a few things that he's learned or have done so far this year in First Grade.

aboo

« Reply #208 on: April 28, 2014, 10:20:30 PM »
So someone asked me why my journal doesn't mention anything really bad or negative.  It seems that I live a near perfect little world of my own.

Oh that is just so wrong.  I am far from a perfect world no matter how little or big it is.  Trust me when I say that I have plenty of negative things, angry moments, sadness and loneliness at times.  But as I have mentioned before in previous postings – we have a choice on how we want to feel.  I choose to share the quirky, odd, insignificant and small moments of my life.  These moments are the ones I choose to bring me a smile when reflect back on them.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #209 on: April 29, 2014, 12:54:46 AM »
Yours and mine are in the same grade level.  Forgot to mention VH too.  We are one big happy ph family.  Love those little critters. 

Cant believe your car got broken into.  I hate when that happens.  The last time someone broke into my car, they stole quarters and it cost me $$ to replace it.  These criminals live a sad life.  Well glad everything is going well for you and cheers for being an awesome parent.  ;)

Well keep on writing because I'll keep on reading.  O0

Advertisements