Advertisement

Author Topic: What would you like me to write about you?  (Read 21870 times)

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
What would you like me to write about you?
« on: August 07, 2013, 01:47:06 PM »
I will write a short story about you.  Please list three things you would like to have in your story.

Like this post: 0
I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Adverstisement

Redemption

Re: What would you like me to write about you?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 07:21:21 PM »
I will write a short story about you.  Please list three things you would like to have in your story.

Fishing, Credit Card, Blood.

PRINCESS.

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 07:29:05 PM »

Do me too!
1) A beautiful girl. 2) A survival situation. 3) Zombies

Sleipnir

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 08:12:54 PM »
Love, country, honor

boO

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 05:10:23 AM »
I shall keep this thread PG rated...

Flowers, vintage and cuddles.

Ua tsaug in advance

Json

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 06:02:10 AM »
Rhymes, self sacrifice,  villain

couchpotato

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2013, 05:31:57 PM »
Whirlwind romance, international travel, growing old

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2013, 02:44:42 AM »
Fishing, Credit Card, Blood.

Redemption stood still gazing the kingdom above him.  Unable to resolve his own problems, he's been drowning his mind by the silent creek for weeks.  This time, he held a brown bag on his hand.  Inside this bag, he pulled out his answers one by one and tossed them into the water.

Weeks has now turned to months.  Redemption has no more answers.  He has nothing.  Not one drop of red cell could redeem his pride.  "Why," was the only word he could think of and is the only word that he ever speaks of.

Ever changing blooms turned to fallen leaves flew by quickly.  A boy walked by with a bucket and spotted the old man across the creek.  He rolled up his pants to his knee and slowly crossed the silent shallow creek.  He seated himself next to the old man.

"Boy, whatcha doin' out here?" asked Redemption.  "To bring you this bucket," said the boy, handing it over.

Redemption shoved the bucket back to the boy without a glance.  "I don't need no damn bucket.  Shoot along and tell your daddy I ain't got time for toys..." he snorted. 

"Actually...dad didn't tell me to come out here.  He's too busy doing work," said the boy with a frown.

"As if I didn't know that already," Redemption retorted.  "He's always too damn busy with his work.  After all these years, it's still more work."

Without much hesitation, the boy took out a plastic bag filled with dried-wrinkle torn pieces of paper stained with somewhat smeared and faded ink.  Next, a plastic bag zipped with a silver ring.  Finally, the boy took out a plastic bag filled with unreadable magnetic strips. 

"I wanted to bring you these..." said the boy.

Rolling his eyes over, Redemption quickly snatched the plastic bag zipped with the silver ring as his mind began to flood away with memories.

"Dad always said he knew how much you loved grandma before she left," said the boy as he was sorting through the dried wrinkle paper. "Dad found that ring in this creek and look here..we also found these.  Dad told me these are the little papers that shows the number of how much you gave to build a better life for grandma and dad..."  The boy picked up the last plastic bag.  "I'm not sure what these are, but I found them in this creek thinking they were tadpoles on the first day dad took me fishing here.  I think I can glue these together and build a house for my racing cars."

Without much thought, Redemption grabbed the last plastic bag from the boy and tossed it into the creek as it flowed away.  "Boy, you will never ever be able to build a house for your racing cars with those."  He got up, slipped the silver ring on his finger, and looked up to the kingdom.  "Pick up your bucket...let's go and get some woods.  Grandpa will show you how to build a better home for those racing cars."   

As they walked away, Redemption looked away to wipe the few tears rolling down the the side of his cheeks.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 02:48:25 AM by sunrain »

Like this post: +3
I ❤ ♫ walking in the

couchpotato

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2013, 08:16:33 PM »
I await the next story.  :D ;D

PRINCESS.

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2013, 08:37:38 PM »
You're a great writer, sunrain. I enjoyed reading that heartfelt story.  :)

Redemption

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2013, 08:57:20 PM »
Redemption stood still gazing the kingdom above him.  Unable to resolve his own problems, he's been drowning his mind by the silent creek for weeks.  This time, he held a brown bag on his hand.  Inside this bag, he pulled out his answers one by one and tossed them into the water.

Weeks has now turned to months.  Redemption has no more answers.  He has nothing.  Not one drop of red cell could redeem his pride.  "Why," was the only word he could think of and is the only word that he ever speaks of.

Ever changing blooms turned to fallen leaves flew by quickly.  A boy walked by with a bucket and spotted the old man across the creek.  He rolled up his pants to his knee and slowly crossed the silent shallow creek.  He seated himself next to the old man.

"Boy, whatcha doin' out here?" asked Redemption.  "To bring you this bucket," said the boy, handing it over.

Redemption shoved the bucket back to the boy without a glance.  "I don't need no damn bucket.  Shoot along and tell your daddy I ain't got time for toys..." he snorted. 

"Actually...dad didn't tell me to come out here.  He's too busy doing work," said the boy with a frown.

"As if I didn't know that already," Redemption retorted.  "He's always too damn busy with his work.  After all these years, it's still more work."

Without much hesitation, the boy took out a plastic bag filled with dried-wrinkle torn pieces of paper stained with somewhat smeared and faded ink.  Next, a plastic bag zipped with a silver ring.  Finally, the boy took out a plastic bag filled with unreadable magnetic strips. 

"I wanted to bring you these..." said the boy.

Rolling his eyes over, Redemption quickly snatched the plastic bag zipped with the silver ring as his mind began to flood away with memories.

"Dad always said he knew how much you loved grandma before she left," said the boy as he was sorting through the dried wrinkle paper. "Dad found that ring in this creek and look here..we also found these.  Dad told me these are the little papers that shows the number of how much you gave to build a better life for grandma and dad..."  The boy picked up the last plastic bag.  "I'm not sure what these are, but I found them in this creek thinking they were tadpoles on the first day dad took me fishing here.  I think I can glue these together and build a house for my racing cars."

Without much thought, Redemption grabbed the last plastic bag from the boy and tossed it into the creek as it flowed away.  "Boy, you will never ever be able to build a house for your racing cars with those."  He got up, slipped the silver ring on his finger, and looked up to the kingdom.  "Pick up your bucket...let's go and get some woods.  Grandpa will show you how to build a better home for those racing cars."   

As they walked away, Redemption looked away to wipe the few tears rolling down the the side of his cheeks.

Sunrain, that was awesome! Thanks!

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2013, 01:11:03 AM »
Do me too!
1) A beautiful girl. 2) A survival situation. 3) Zombies

“Mr. Voodoo…I found the pail of goo you’ve been asking for,” said B. Gnam rushing through the rib cage doors.

“Ahhh…yes…yes…I forgot about that…” mumbled Mr. Voodoo as he continue to peer through the magnifying glass.  “Now if I only add this…yes…yes...”

Stepping towards the lab desk, B. Gnam accidently spilled the pail of goo over the latest documentation of Mr. Voodoo’s experiment.  Quickly scooping every drop back into the pail to the clear the surface of the desk, he notices initials written at the end of the page as he wiped off the last drop of goo.

N.M. V.

“There you are,” said Mr. Voodoo in a high voice.  “Why, is that the pail of goo?”

“Yes, I sort--a…spilled it…but, every drop should be here, sir,” B. Gnam confirmed.

Mr. Voodoo took the pail and scooped a handful of goo, then slowly sprinkled it across the white covered.   “That should do it…in any minute now!”

The rib cage door burst opened.  Echoing through the Hall of Spooks were sounds of unfamiliar enchantments.  Gust of strong wind knocked wicked potions and layers of webby across the laboratory.   

“What is th—thisss…” shouted Mr. Voodoo as the vines of life tangles and repressed him against his will.

B.Gnam rushed to the lab bed and quickly grabbed the covered body into his fragile cracked arms.

“Gnammm…how DARE you lead the likes of the living into this world?  Do you not know the cost you’ve just caused?”

“You’ve fool me to thinking this is what life is after death…” cried B. Gnam . “This is not how it should be…even if this is against the rules of our world.  I cannot let her take the last breath to be like this.  I’ve changed the dry bone to goo,” said B. Gnam as he rushed out the door.

Under the gateway shadow soul tunnel of Necropolis, B. Gnam laid the covered body onto his lap. 

“She does not have much time left,” spoke Nightshade, revealing himself.

“I always knew it was you – the living,” replied B. Gnam.  Pulling the covers away, their laid the spirit of beauty in his once was life that has now gone to another.  “She may be yours this time.  When she returns, Broken-hearted Gnam will be waiting.”

« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 01:13:10 AM by sunrain »

Like this post: +1
I ❤ ♫ walking in the

PRINCESS.

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2013, 01:29:28 AM »

“Mr. Voodoo…I found the pail of goo you’ve been asking for,” said B. Gnam rushing through the rib cage doors.

“Ahhh…yes…yes…I forgot about that…” mumbled Mr. Voodoo as he continue to peer through the magnifying glass.  “Now if I only add this…yes…yes...”

Stepping towards the lab desk, B. Gnam accidently spilled the pail of goo over the latest documentation of Mr. Voodoo’s experiment.  Quickly scooping every drop back into the pail to the clear the surface of the desk, he notices initials written at the end of the page as he wiped off the last drop of goo.

N.M. V.

“There you are,” said Mr. Voodoo in a high voice.  “Why, is that the pail of goo?”

“Yes, I sort--a…spilled it…but, every drop should be here, sir,” B. Gnam confirmed.

Mr. Voodoo took the pail and scooped a handful of goo, then slowly sprinkled it across the white covered.   “That should do it…in any minute now!”

The rib cage door burst opened.  Echoing through the Hall of Spooks were sounds of unfamiliar enchantments.  Gust of strong wind knocked wicked potions and layers of webby across the laboratory.   

“What is th—thisss…” shouted Mr. Voodoo as the vines of life tangles and repressed him against his will.

B.Gnam rushed to the lab bed and quickly grabbed the covered body into his fragile cracked arms.

“Gnammm…how DARE you lead the likes of the living into this world?  Do you not know the cost you’ve just caused?”

“You’ve fool me to thinking this is what life is after death…” cried B. Gnam . “This is not how it should be…even if this is against the rules of our world.  I cannot let her take the last breath to be like this.  I’ve changed the dry bone to goo,” said B. Gnam as he rushed out the door.

Under the gateway shadow soul tunnel of Necropolis, B. Gnam laid the covered body onto his lap. 

“She does not have much time left,” spoke Nightshade, revealing himself.

“I always knew it was you – the living,” replied B. Gnam.  Pulling the covers away, their laid the spirit of beauty in his once was life that has now gone to another.  “She may be yours this time.  When she returns, Broken-hearted Gnam will be waiting.”

Loved it sunrain!

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2013, 05:29:52 PM »
Love, country, honor

An anguish discomfort trailed through Sleipnir’s body.  He had always known for a long time that this would come.  They have sustained it through so many years.  It was hard to believe that it is now reality.

“Here,” said a stranger handing him a white soft tissue.  “Don’t worry, you will be okay.”

Sleipnir took the tissue and snuck it in his pocket.  Was he really going to be okay, he thought.  He should be, after all he’s a grown man.  Life was hard growing up.  Fund raising for school was fun until the kids on the block stole the chocolates but he came out alive.  He still managed to quit smoking thinking he would die if there was no more sipping.  When accused of cheating, he pulled it through and was able to rekindle the love so dear.  The thought of fatherhood was such a dreadful one without ever having a male figure but he made it through.

A warm hand clasped around his arm. “Sleipnir…are you okay?” a familiar feminine voice.  “They are almost done.”

Sleipnir walked across the room pretending not to notice the negotiation between the influential members sitting at the table as it was all part of the ceremony.  He had no control.  All that needed to be said has already been said.  It didn’t matter anymore because it was too late and today is the day.

The door opened as the day began to close down to the very last minute.  Sleipnir took the last few steps to the woman of his thirty-five years of life and wiped away the moisture on her cheeks.  He could see it in her soft aged eyes that she loved him.  It was the eyes that could see through him in every aspect of his life.  It was the eyes that had always watched him through the years, knew the meaning, and healed every scars and scrape on him.  Whether Sleipnir liked it or not, he had to fill in the shoes that he was not ready for even if that means holding back his tears.  He must entrust and honor the man behind her as the one to fulfill her happiness, to give her sight, and hold her hand during the times when the moon rises.  Sleipnir looked to the man and confirmed that it was time to go.  When the door closed, that was the end.

Sleipnir went into the back yard and started to water what was left of her presence.

“Hey…what are you doing out here?” said the familiar feminine voice he heard earlier. “Oh yeah, Mom’s been asking me to plant these…”

“It’s okay, I will do them,” Sleipnir trembled.  He could not hold it in any longer and choked, “this -- her empire...life.  Mom's always–out here—tending the garden just like us kids.  It’s dying so—I —wanted to water it.  It's time I keep it growing."

« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 06:31:08 PM by sunrain »

Like this post: +2
I ❤ ♫ walking in the

boO

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2013, 05:56:55 AM »
Job well done... Sunrain..

I'm next... I can't wait to read my story.

Advertisements