Advertisement

Author Topic: What would you like me to write about you?  (Read 21871 times)

couchpotato

Re: What would you like me to write about you?
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2013, 09:40:58 AM »
Thanks for the entertainment sunrain. :)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Calypso

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2013, 09:48:21 AM »
Sunrain, ur a good writer. :)

A mountain, a woman, and a key.

boO

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2013, 02:57:18 AM »
Hi stardust

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2013, 10:58:44 PM »
I shall keep this thread PG rated...

Flowers, vintage and cuddles.

Ua tsaug in advance

“It’s raining petals, again,” gasped Vinny.  Picking up a few from the ground, she rushed down Coxcomb Avenue and up the bushy mud trail hill where the painted sunflower color house residence laid.

“STOP—what do you have there in your hands?” asked boO walking towards the entrance of the porch.  “Open them up, now.”

“But I have to put them in the water so they can disappear up,” replied Vinny.

“Stop playing games with me,” said boO.  “I don’t want any more tiny baby frogs jumping at me, spilling chips all over the couch like last time.”  Closing her novel, boO flipped Vinny’s hand open with nothing inside.  “Go and get ready for a bath.”

Dinner that night was very enjoyable.  There were no tiny amphibians around the living room.  Only great sitcom shows, tasty un-spilled caramel popcorn and on top of it, Vinny was occupied quietly with her Barbie and playhouse up until she was forced to go to bed.

“I still want to play house,” whined Vinny fixing the latest fashion on Barbie.

“You have school tomorrow,” confirmed boO.  “—and I’m tired.”

“Can’t I play for ten more min—“

“No!”

boO snatched Barbie and toss it on the bed, then shuffle quickly to get Vinny ready to brush her teeth.  Picking up all the dirty clothes on the floor, she walked around the room locating all the places to put away the books and toys when suddenly her eye shifted to the picture frame above the bookshelf.  It was a picture of her father, mother with the bump of Vinny, and herself.  She traced her eyes along the blue collar shirt to the pink tie, then to the white dress contouring to where her mother’s golden bracelet settled just above their locked hands.

“I’m done,” said Vinny as she was getting into bed.

boO put away the books and seated herself on the bed with Vinny tucked in. 

“Can I sleep with Barbie?” asked Vinny.

“No, but Barbie can sleep with you,” laughed boO as she grabbed Barbie from the end of the bed.  She tucked Barbie in next to Vinny and left the room.

The following morning, boO got up and dressed quickly as she did not hear her alarm came on at all.  She rushed quickly to wake Vinny to which her bedroom was empty.  Then she heard children’s laughter from below the stairs.  boO went down the stairs in haste to get Vinny and check up on the neighbor’s children who often comes over to play their Fifty Cent Lemonade Shop by the front yard window.  When she finally reached below, there were no children. 

A vast colorful flower field of lilacs, gladiolus, hyacinth, peony, sweet peas and so much more painted itself in their living room reaching each and every corner.  boO steady herself following  the laughter in the air.  Everything felt so real in every dimension.  The scent of every living bloom brought such delightful pleasure that boO had forgotten about being late.  As she walked through the passage of Lily of the Valleys, the laughter came to clarity.  Behind a wooden garden gate with a hanging bell, there was a small pond with four small hands tossing petals.  boO walked over and opened the gate. 

“boO! BOO!”

“Vinny?” asked boO.

“What took you so long,” asked Vinny. 

“Uh…”

“We’ve been playing here waiting for you,” said Vinny turning to her friend in the violet dress as she nodded her head.  Vinny ran over to boO and held her hand. “She’s my big sister.  Now that there are three of us, he won’t be able to chase us with them slimy.”

“Who’s he?” asked boO. 

Jumping out from the small waterwheel station was a boy in a white collar shirt and green shorts holding a toad.  Without much hesitation, he started chasing the girls around.

“Hey—hey, drop the toad and stop chasing!” demanded boO.  The boy stopped and set the toad nicely on the ground and it hopped away.  “Vinny, why are you here and where or what is this place?”

“Remember,” said Vinny as she cupped some plucked flower petals in her hands.  “...look...”  Vinny dropped the petals in the pond and a few seconds it disappeared.

The girl in the violet dress had just plucked some fresh petals and carried them to boO.  As she laid down the delicate leaves of flowers, boO recognizes the yellow ornament on her wrist and began to lose her focus when the garden bell dings.  The last thing she remembered was the engraving of Love Always.

boO woke up to the sound of her alarm with bright beam flashing through the window curtains.  It was just a dream, boO thought.  At least it wasn’t a nightmare.  Feeling vaguely, boO slowly went down the stairs this time just to make sure it was real.  All the furniture was in their place.  She walked over to the kitchen to turn the coffee on when she heard children's laughter, then hurried to the front yard window topeeked out and saw the neighbor's children playing across the street.  boO confirmed this was real.  She hopped back up the stairs to which Vinny was already up walking into the bathroom.

“You woke up early,” said boO delightfully
“The bell—“ said Vinny tiredly brushing her bangs away from her face.

“Huh?”

“I had a dream that we were playing with my friends,” replied Vinny still tired and scratching the side of her leg.

“We?” asked boO. 

Vinny nodded her head and turned on the faucet.  boO walked back into her room and decided to open the drawer where she kept all the special belongings.  She took out the black jewelry box and opened it.  Inside was the plain and simple golden bracelet that belonged to grandma which was passed down to her mother.   There was nothing on the front of the bracelet.  Flipping the bracelet around, in little small prints carved on the back, read❤ Mom & Dad

“Are you gonna get ready?” a little voice spoke.

The side of boO’s lips curled, “I’m gonna call in sick.”

“Huh?” said Vinny confusingly as she's never heard this before from big sister.

“I said I’m going to call in sick and I’ll call your school as well.  I think we should go out to stop by the toy shop today to see what Barbie has in store, then stop by the ice cream parlor, and maybe buy some flowers,” replied boO pleasantly.

Excitedly, Vinny's only reply was, “Okie…dokie…”

“Maybe you can show me how the petals disappear…up--” said boO rushing to tackle Vinny and crush her on the bed, tickled, and cuddle before the day beings.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 08:23:59 PM by sunrain »

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

PRINCESS.

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2013, 07:16:29 PM »
I have a question, sunrain. What made boO sentimental and want to spend the day with her little sister? I'm assuming both their parents are dead? And seeing the bracelet made her value the importance of spending time with her loved ones, thus forcing Vinny to skip school? Thanks for writing these stories. Btw, I know boO in real life and though she presents herself as a badass, she's really just as sentimental and soft like her character in this story. jk ;D Don't hurt me, boO.

boO

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2013, 07:19:00 AM »
I have a question, sunrain. What made boO sentimental and want to spend the day with her little sister? I'm assuming both their parents are dead? And seeing the bracelet made her value the importance of spending time with her loved ones, thus forcing Vinny to skip school? Thanks for writing these stories. Btw, I know boO in real life and though she presents herself as a badass, she's really just as sentimental and soft like her character in this story. jk ;D Don't hurt me, boO.

Tsoooooovvvv tom... Why you gotta peel my egg like this for?

Sun rain : thanks for my story...

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2013, 03:41:11 PM »

Hehe! 

The story lack details.  Sorry!  I need more practice.  However, for the most part, you did answer your question. 

Assuming the parents had passed away is correct. 

The "petals" raining and disappearing is like a communication.  It was seen in the beginning by Vinny, demonstrated in the dream, and mentioned by boO at the end.

The bracelet is to represent the mother and the frog as the father.

boO had only realized that both Vinny and her had shared the same dream by the indication of the "bell."  When boO saw Love Always in her dream and read the engraved on the actual bracelet ❤ Mom & Dad, boO realized they both had reunited with their parents in the dream.

Though it may seemed like Vinny was forced to miss school, it is not entirely true.  She was excited and agreed after boO mentioned the things they may be doing for the day.

With boO's last dialogue was to represent the longing to reconnect with loved ones and also why they took the day off to have fun.

Does it make sense?

« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 03:43:49 PM by sunrain »

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2013, 03:41:54 PM »

Sun rain : thanks for my story...

LOL...sorry boO...hope you liked the story even though there's much missing from it. 

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

boO

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2013, 03:46:23 PM »
LOL...sorry boO...hope you liked the story even though there's much missing from it.

Don't mind gnam and I, we tend to thab plaubing each other.

Great story... I love it!

PRINCESS.

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2013, 07:15:33 PM »

Jk, you're the most hardcore mofo I know!

Hehe! 

The story lack details.  Sorry!  I need more practice.  However, for the most part, you did answer your question. 

Assuming the parents had passed away is correct. 

The "petals" raining and disappearing is like a communication.  It was seen in the beginning by Vinny, demonstrated in the dream, and mentioned by boO at the end.

The bracelet is to represent the mother and the frog as the father.

boO had only realized that both Vinny and her had shared the same dream by the indication of the "bell."  When boO saw Love Always in her dream and read the engraved on the actual bracelet ❤ Mom & Dad, boO realized they both had reunited with their parents in the dream.

Though it may seemed like Vinny was forced to miss school, it is not entirely true.  She was excited and agreed after boO mentioned the things they may be doing for the day.

With boO's last dialogue was to represent the longing to reconnect with loved ones and also why they took the day off to have fun.

Does it make sense?

Oh I didn't catch that the frog represented the father and that both sisters shared the same dream. It's no fault of yours, I just have bad reading comprehension.  ;D :'(

Everything makes sense now. Thanks for the explanation.

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2013, 08:41:18 PM »
Rhymes, self sacrifice,  villain

My Dearest J,

I’ve pledge my life in this forever fight.
A deep dark fortress, I have built;
Consumed of cold iron bars and steels.
It is set afloat upon the wicked shimmers
Of my tainted soul and tales.

Belonging to the face of unknown,
I’ve traveled far into any and every zone.
Of tricks and games I love to play,
Casting sorrows and misery to every display.
Distress -all part of what makes me best.

Demolishment to your door, I’ve craved.
Summoning a thousand desires to conquer;
Putting your undoubting insightful light in the grave.
Latching this fire, I pierce your heart—mentally
Cracking the sacred shield in this dismay.

No cheer, no tears, not even a fear…
This battle-a bitter victory, so unfair…
Only memories of flashing gruesome mirrors;
They stare and peer through corners
With so much horrific lore of terrors.

Ashamed, now weary, a wreck—I am.
Pieces by pieces, this puzzle is too much to mend.
This time, losing sounds like a win.
Now leaving these bitter madness swift into ashes
Off these shadow shoulder and footed clashes.

Yours Faithfully,

son

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

enomena

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2014, 03:05:00 PM »
I will write a short story about you.  Please list three things you would like to have in your story.

Christmas, California, & sour grapes.

minorcharacter

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2014, 03:07:20 PM »
A heart shaped box, sea otters, and the letter B.  Thank you.

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2014, 03:52:27 PM »
Looks like I will have to start again...

*let the engine begin....um... I have to find the sunrain start button...then the imagination start button...then the time start button...then the motivation start button...*

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2014, 03:54:25 PM »
Oh yeah, thanks for the poem yo.  O0

Advertisements