Advertisement

Author Topic: I'm disturbed over Panhia Vue's corpse case.  (Read 19109 times)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: I'm disturbed over Panhia Vue's corpse case.
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2013, 03:35:00 PM »
Why be upset at 18 Xeem if both clans agreed to seek their mediation?  :idiot2: Plus, y'all getting excited over an organization that can't realistically enforce anything. For that you get a double  :idiot2: :idiot2:
Who is guessing at anything? If I was merely guessing then none of you would be so fueled up by my responses. Obviously, I've hit upon some truths.

In this great country that so many of you have passionately and more like "conveniently" brought up when it suits you, let me "conveniently" remind all of you that neither clan has to bear responsibiliti es at all if they don't want to - that is the great thing about this country. The body goes unclaimed and then is in the possession of the state. It will get what is called a "pauper's burial". Different states may have different laws and guidelines about this. 

I'll say it again: you are guessing from the distance.

We are all talking about our Hmong traditions and things are done according to what the leading OGs have always known how. You don't know Hmong traditions and so you are guessing about what we are talking about without knowing how it all plays out.

Your comments aren't driving us nuts. We could just ignore you. But I'm trying to educate you.  I'm just saying you are missing the point about this whole thing the Hmong ways. All this time and you aren't even aware we are talking about Hmong traditions.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 03:43:48 PM by Reporter »

Like this post: 0
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Adverstisement

Advertisements