Advertisement

Author Topic: Lost Loves  (Read 50292 times)

Json

Re: Lost Loves
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2013, 03:38:49 PM »
Just wait.....I have more surprises for you......   :knuppel2:    :2funny:    :P
:2funny:  more avatars for me to pick from

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2013, 03:55:53 PM »
:2funny:  more avatars for me to pick from

:2funny:  Maybe, maybe not.  I'm not going to tell.  Humph.   >:(   *nose sticks up in air*    :P

Just remember whose fist is in your face.   :D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2013, 03:59:01 PM »
:2funny:  Maybe, maybe not.  I'm not going to tell.  Humph.   >:(   *nose sticks up in air*    :P

Just remember whose fist is in your face.   :D
Sucker punched me like a coward.   You had help.  I got jumped.   >:(

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 29, 2013, 04:18:20 PM »
Sucker punched me like a coward.   You had help.  I got jumped.   >:(

I didn't sucker punch you,  your face ran into my fist.  Don't blame me.   :2funny:     ;D     :P

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #94 on: August 29, 2013, 04:25:55 PM »
I didn't sucker punch you,  your face ran into my fist.  Don't blame me.   :2funny:     ;D     :P
Well geez.  You could of moved out the way.  Now I lost a tooth.  You had murderous intent in your  fist.  You wanted to hurt me. :'(

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 29, 2013, 06:56:59 PM »
Well geez.  You could of moved out the way.  Now I lost a tooth.  You had murderous intent in your  fist.  You wanted to hurt me. :'(

I didn't realize your face was going to run into my fist, so how was I to move away?   It surprised me too.   ;D    :D

Json

« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2013, 07:29:02 PM »
I didn't realize your face was going to run into my fist, so how was I to move away?   It surprised me too.   ;D    :D
You saw me coming and stuck out yo fist.  I was surprised that I lost my tooth when I looked in the mirror. 

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2013, 07:36:57 PM »
You saw me coming and stuck out yo fist.  I was surprised that I lost my tooth when I looked in the mirror. 

I was showing you my fist then you decided to make a run for it.  Next time, don't be in such a hurry then you won't lose a tooth.   ;D    :D

Json

« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2013, 07:57:58 PM »
I was showing you my fist then you decided to make a run for it.  Next time, don't be in such a hurry then you won't lose a tooth.   ;D    :D
Because you said that you have a surprise for me within yo hands.   >:(  I got excited.  Can you blame me?

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2013, 08:04:56 PM »
Because you said that you have a surprise for me within yo hands.   >:(  I got excited.  Can you blame me?

Hehehe.  That actually made me laugh.    ;D   I didn't realize you would get all excited just for whatever's in my hands.  Gee, I wonder what you would do if I said I had something in my foot.    :D

Json

« Reply #100 on: August 29, 2013, 08:12:35 PM »
Hehehe.  That actually made me laugh.    ;D   I didn't realize you would get all excited just for whatever's in my hands.  Gee, I wonder what you would do if I said I had something in my foot.    :D
You could have anything in yo hands and you did.  My dignity.  :'(  I know what you would have in yo foot, fungus.   :2funny:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2013, 08:19:01 PM »
You could have anything in yo hands and you did.  My dignity.  :'(  I know what you would have in yo foot, fungus.   :2funny:

Or my foot may have your dignity as well.   :2funny:    ;D    :P

Json

« Reply #102 on: August 29, 2013, 08:47:34 PM »
Or my foot may have your dignity as well.   :2funny:    ;D    :P
The only dignity of mine on yo foot is my____________ :2funny:  take a guess.  >:D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 29, 2013, 09:09:55 PM »
The only dignity of mine on yo foot is my____________ :2funny:  take a guess.  >:D

Your mouth?  Yeah, my foot will be in your mouth.   :2funny:

Json

« Reply #104 on: August 30, 2013, 12:39:39 AM »
Your mouth?  Yeah, my foot will be in your mouth.   :2funny:
Ewwwwww.  So you do have foot fungus, crusty toes, corns, and long toe nails.   :2funny:

Advertisements