Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Shamanism Should be Eliminated  (Read 59276 times)

Katelyn

Re: Hmong Shamanism Should be Eliminated
« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2013, 05:13:54 PM »
For the most part, humans are born as 'Innocent' infants....som e more fortunate than others.....som e have a natural mind and ability or gift and skill, some struggle from disability or challenges. Then we are nurtured...... ..shaping us to be corrupted and doomed.......o r simply kind and strong.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT RELIGION IS "MAN'S" INTERPRETATION OF WHO'S DOOMED AND WHO'S SAVED. THE REAL ANSWER IS THAT "GOODNESS" HAS NO FACE NOR NAME.....IT LIVES IN "THE GOOD-SIDE OF YOUR HEART"......"EVIL" HAS NO FACE NOR NAME........IT LIVES ON "THE BAD-SIDE OF YOUR HEART". ---- Sometimes.... I think Religion was created "TO SEPERATE US".........when it really should've "UNITED US".

No matter what religion or belief you are in........the teaching is simple........"Good" & "Evil". AND IF YOU ARE LOST.....regar dless of what religion you join.......... ...WELL.....YO U'RE JUST SIMPLY LOST.   :)

« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 05:15:58 PM by Katelyn »

Like this post: +2

Adverstisement

night912

« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2013, 05:17:43 AM »
I only read what other people quotes on me. I fight only one man before going to the next.

Then how come you are trying to fight me and HUNG TU LO at the same time. You are responding to me while using his quotes claiming I was the one using it. Quote me where I said I was testing god or wanted to punch you.

In conclusion, you are one of these, if not all.

1. A liar, therefore your words means nothing.

2. You misread what was written, therefore you have misread the bible and don't understand its meaning.

3. You're an idiot who can't read.

4. You're closed minded and too blind to even try to comprehend what another person is saying. Therefore you don't even listen to what the bible is trying to teach.

Like this post: 0

Dom

« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2013, 07:30:06 AM »
Goddamn! One of you smart ones should see if a course could be added at a major university and see how many students will take it. Better yet, start a Hmong college and go from their. Phuck Accounting or Biology!  ;D Be sure to say "cult", "spirit calling", and so forth in the lesson.  O0 Society is missing out!

Then again, forget it. It's not worth anybody's time.

night912

« Reply #108 on: November 10, 2013, 08:36:35 AM »
Because I have been quoted...DUH!

Still waiting on where you said I wanted to punch you. Come on find my quote in thread.

Katelyn

« Reply #109 on: November 13, 2013, 11:04:00 AM »
To 'TheAfterLife':

Wow!....your narrow-mindedness just said it all.....this topic is going to be short-lived and pointless real soon....at this rate.

"Things are the way they are"...because the best explanation you could come up with was...."it's god's doing". Well if that's the case.......the n god chose.......th e *Du*****-Mo****-F*****...........to represent his ways and wisdom.....AGA IN...WE COME BACK TO.....THIS IS YOUR INTERPRETATION ......I guess you are lost regardless.... ...but then again........"Narrow-Mindedness is a lost religion in itself".

I'm so done with this Topic......... ..."Can't fill a cup with water - if it's already overflowing."

Like this post: +1

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #110 on: November 13, 2013, 11:40:44 AM »
...some loser nerds who play Magic Cards (Magic, the Gathering) everyday at school?

What does someone's hobby have to do with anything? Why does someone get called a loser because they choose to play card games? You just summed up your personality right there. I feel sorry for you kids if you have any and all your nephews and boy cousins because many of them probably play Yugioh, Pokemon, or some kind of card game. I especially feel sorry for you that you belittle other people simply because of what they choose to do on their own free time.

hmongperson

« Reply #111 on: November 18, 2013, 10:02:28 AM »
Again, if shaman CANNOT prove their point, they lost! I have won!

Yay you won! Gold star for you.

Offline Vandal Savage

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +232
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 18, 2013, 11:43:51 AM »
Again, if shaman CANNOT prove their point, they lost! I have won!

Again, if chrisitan CANNOT prove their point, they lost!  I have won!

AverageTou

« Reply #113 on: January 07, 2014, 02:09:02 AM »
I understand most of you kids in here are Hmong who still practice shamanism including Reporter, a moderator in here.  I respect your practice.  However, the larger question is this:  WHERE DOES YOUR SOUL OR SPIRIT GO WHEN YOUR PHYSICAL BODY DIES?  I challenged those of you bashing our Christian faith to answer this question for me.  You can kill thousands of chickens, pigs, cows as you want.  I don't care.  What I care is for you to answer the question I proposed.  I will keep quiet and let you smart people speak.
^^ Just answer the question.  Stop the bashing.  No need to behave like an idiot.  Am I bashing your chicken killing, pig killing, cow killing ritual?  If you don't know the answer, just say so...
I just wanted to see who am I debating with...it turns out I am debating with not one, not two, but three ten year olds......

OK... good question there, now let me present my answer-question for your question before I can intelligently provide you with the best possible answer

- define soul/spirit: provide proof of soul/spirit existence scientifically
- how do you know that a person have a soul/spirit?

wty - faith is just an excuse for not knowing what is true

« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 02:24:07 AM by AverageTou »

minorcharacter

« Reply #114 on: January 10, 2014, 12:58:40 AM »
Apples to oranges.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 17, 2014, 10:43:39 AM »
The root of all religion is fear...nuff said.

op poster question is just that...to conclude that all religion must be eliminated.  further to yet just get rid of all culture.

We'd be all warlike the Zentradies...n o proto-culture.  ;D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 22, 2014, 06:19:56 PM »
The root of Christianity was/is based on fear.  It's no exception.  That is the relationship.  No different than having a relationship in Shamanism.  One cannot just simply choose I like this part of this religion all else I rebuke.  Nor should one omit the development of religion itself to all of a sudden have a one minute epiphany and expect to make that overrule everything in theory/theology.  Knock on wood or knock on stones.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

A_New_Beginning

« Reply #117 on: February 23, 2014, 04:00:24 PM »
Can you accept the fact that your so call son of God is a bastard? Your so call virgin Mary is a slut?

Look at all the facts...

« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 04:03:01 PM by A_New_Beginning »

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 25, 2014, 09:54:30 AM »
^^ So, where is your source?  Which author, book are you quoting from?  Those are facts?  Really? That's news to me...

minorcharacter

« Reply #119 on: February 25, 2014, 11:30:26 AM »
Wait, are you asking for a total genocide of non-believers?  If so, then that's hot.  I get a hard on for mass murder; when do we do this?

Advertisements