Advertisement

Author Topic: The Girl On PEBHMONG  (Read 15779 times)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: The Girl On PEBHMONG
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2013, 07:51:26 PM »
Could of just said so.

:2funny:   You no like my sense of humor.    :D    :P

Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

Json

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2013, 07:58:28 PM »
:2funny:   You no like my sense of humor.    :D    :P
You said a little birdy told you?  I thought I was a whale's ding dong?  So which is it?  A bird told you or a ummmm  :help: told you?  :evil6:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2013, 08:26:02 PM »
You said a little birdy told you?  I thought I was a whale's ding dong?  So which is it?  A bird told you or a ummmm  :help: told you?  :evil6:

Those can be applicable to one person.   ;D    :P

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2013, 08:34:01 PM »
Those can be applicable to one person.   ;D    :P
Avoiding the question like always.  Next thing you know, I'm a Panda.  I rather be a miniature snake.  :tongue2:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2013, 09:23:19 AM »
Avoiding the question like always.  Next thing you know, I'm a Panda.  I rather be a miniature snake.  :tongue2:

I didn't ignore it.  I said both can apply.   ;D   If you were a miniature snake, also known as a worm according to you,  I'd step on you.   :D    :P

Json

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2013, 01:40:45 PM »
I didn't ignore it.  I said both can apply.   ;D   If you were a miniature snake, also known as a worm according to you,  I'd step on you.   :D    :P
In other words, you have no clue to what you're talking about.  :2funny:  That must be encoded in your specie's genes.  Women have no clue and can't make up their minds.   :toothy9:
If I'm a worm, a blood worm is what I'll be.  I'll bite you too, on your forehead.  :evil6: 

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2013, 07:03:25 PM »
In other words, you have no clue to what you're talking about.  :2funny:  That must be encoded in your specie's genes.  Women have no clue and can't make up their minds.   :toothy9:
If I'm a worm, a blood worm is what I'll be.  I'll bite you too, on your forehead.  :evil6: 

You just choose to not understand what I'm saying so it's not me that has no clue, it's you.   ;D    :P

Who said you get to decide what type of worm you are.....as I recall, it looked more like an earthworm.    :D   :booty: 

Json

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2013, 08:32:15 PM »
You just choose to not understand what I'm saying so it's not me that has no clue, it's you.   ;D    :P

Who said you get to decide what type of worm you are.....as I recall, it looked more like an earthworm.    :D   :booty:
Take a dose of your own advice.  Don't overdose either, I may not peform CPR.  Women and their false accusations, I may end up in jail.   >:D

Well, you didn't specify what kind of worm so I decided for you, a bloodworm.   >:D :bootyshake:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2013, 08:55:26 PM »
Take a dose of your own advice.  Don't overdose either, I may not peform CPR.  Women and their false accusations, I may end up in jail.   >:D

Well, you didn't specify what kind of worm so I decided for you, a bloodworm.   >:D :bootyshake:

But I wasn't advising you, I was telling you so how can I take my own advice.  Hehehe.   ;D    :P

I didn't need to specify since we both knew it was in my dream.......a miniature snake.....an earthworm.   :P

Json

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2013, 10:03:39 PM »
But I wasn't advising you, I was telling you so how can I take my own advice.  Hehehe.   ;D    :P

I didn't need to specify since we both knew it was in my dream.......a miniature snake.....an earthworm.   :P
LOL, your meaning can be viewed as advice or a statement.  It depends on how the other person takes it.  "Both can be applicable to one person." 

Changing your dreams now huh?  It's cool.  It's still a bloodworm.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2013, 08:43:15 AM »
LOL, your meaning can be viewed as advice or a statement.  It depends on how the other person takes it.  "Both can be applicable to one person." 

Changing your dreams now huh?  It's cool.  It's still a bloodworm.

How is it an advice when you read how the sentence was structured....  it was basically a statement.   ;D

I'm not changing anything because you know exactly what happened.    :D    :P

Json

« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2013, 09:09:13 AM »
How is it an advice when you read how the sentence was structured....  it was basically a statement.   ;D

I'm not changing anything because you know exactly what happened.    :D    :P
I failed English but some how eye got a college degree.  Vue lus!!! :P

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2013, 09:12:49 AM »
I failed English but some how eye got a college degree.  Vue lus!!! :P

You're such a dork.  Hahaha.   :D   :P

Json

« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2013, 09:39:09 AM »
You're such a dork.  Hahaha.   :D   :P
A blue whale I hope not.  Biggest mammals alive yo. 

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2013, 10:00:50 AM »
A blue whale I hope not.  Biggest mammals alive yo. 

I always picture you as big.......by the way you write.  ;D   :D

Advertisements