Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong green and Hmong white-please be serious about the topic  (Read 23959 times)

Offline dlabtsi_os

• Jr. Poster
  • AMAZZZZZZON!
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong green and Hmong white-please be serious about the topic
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2014, 05:46:59 AM »
There's a lot of perceptual truths to stereotypical labels of white vs green.   But if you really want to be open minded and not put stereotypical labels on, then first of all stop labeling green hmong as green.   There's no such thing as green hmong to begin with.  It's Hmong lees.

The origination in the differences of the dialect is more than just simple dialect differences or educational levels.  That's all I'm gonna say, since people will take insult to it.

I hate when we Western Hmong/Mong always leaving out Black/Stripe/Red/Flower/AHmao out.  :knuppel2:

You mean that some Hmong/Mong still feel that they need to correct American people when they pronounced HA' Mong.  :idiot2: It's not their fault they can't pronounce the silent H. Hmong/Mong is still the same to me.

Like this post: 0

Test your might!

Adverstisement

Offline dlabtsi_os

• Jr. Poster
  • AMAZZZZZZON!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2014, 06:48:31 AM »
Interesting question, and yet even more interesting answers (thoughts) on both front -- LOL!  (My personal experiences, BIAS, is that the Green have always felt, for whatever reasons -- historically or whatever -- inferior to the White and have CAME UP with all their whatever.  Go do your own intellectual, community, and worldly research and you will see my point, unless you are Green-In-Denial.  It is not "hating" or whatever you kids/folks want to call it.  It is just "UPFRONT" reality whether you want to accept, acknowledge, or believe (theorize) it or not.

What I personally want to ASK (know) is how Green Hmong feel about their other half, or the ones they have DISCLAIMED, aka the "Moob Ntsuab", or "Moob Leeg", or "Moob Lees", or whatever OTHER LABEL you want to DISASSOCIATE yourselves with --- HAHAHA!!!

If these fantasy Mong Green suffer inferior complexity. I guess you as an individual suffer superior  complexity then. Not every Hmong share your opinion. Until you accept Mong Leeg basically meaning Hmong/Mong admittance. You are ignorant half of the time like myself. Just for your info Lor Bliayao aka Kiatong Lor the same guy that support French during Rog Paj Caj Vwj. It shows how ugly our Hmong SEA history was/is. And yes Lor Kiatong speaks Hmoob Dawb accent.

Lor Kiatong grandson in law Touby Lyfoung later assume position. This is where the Lee vs Lor began. Lyfoung support many Hmong Leeg (aka Hmong/Mong admittance) people during the Vietnam War. Lor clan felt cheated from the War against Japanese in Vietnam. So they cast their lot in with Communist. Remember these are Lor Kiatong clan members.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 07:03:40 AM by dlabtsi_os »

Test your might!

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2014, 11:09:05 AM »
I hate when we Western Hmong/Mong always leaving out Black/Stripe/Red/Flower/AHmao out.  :knuppel2:

You mean that some Hmong/Mong still feel that they need to correct American people when they pronounced HA' Mong.  :idiot2: It's not their fault they can't pronounce the silent H. Hmong/Mong is still the same to me.

I think Western mindset is that Mong equates to Mongols... :idiot2:  I heard the grade school report by someone.  :2funny:

that's okay...we didn't know any better and didn't even knew what an Asian was back then.

I think it's fair to leave all the other Hmong/Mong wannabe's out cuz we would then have to include the Koreans too.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

chidorix0x

« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2014, 11:43:50 AM »

You mean that some Hmong/Mong still feel that they need to correct American people when they pronounced HA' Mong:idiot2: It's not their fault they can't pronounce the silent H. Hmong/Mong is still the same to me.

Western Hmong, the elders -- not necessarily ya HA'Mong youngins, have always known/acknowledged the Hmong/Mong Black/Striped -- just NOT the Red/Flower/AHmao/Kho Xiong/Hmu/ etc. etc., because these groups did not exist (immigrate) into SEAsia.  They are predominantly/solely existed in China; thus Western Hmong did not even know of/about them until the late 20th to early 21st century.

And American people did not say HA'Mong, at least in all of my experiences/encounters.  It is infact ya HA'Mong youngins who have mispronounced Hmong/Mong, because many are saying Mung, Mong, Mon, Mawn versus "Hmoob" and "Moob".  Even in the Green dialect, they do not say "Mong" though it is Anglicized that way.  They actually say "Moob", or if in English, it is closer to "MOWN" -- definitely NOT "Mong".

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2014, 11:45:37 AM »
So this hmong be posting on my facebook with "My Hmigger"

must be hmong kaydoo.  ha  :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2014, 11:48:17 AM »
LOL... M'own

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2014, 12:50:15 PM »
So this hmong be posting on my facebook with "My Hmigger"

must be hmong kaydoo.  ha  :2funny:

It's Yamato. He likes using that word a lot.  :2funny:

chidorix0x

« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2014, 01:28:00 PM »
If these fantasy Mong Green suffer inferior complexity. I guess you as an individual suffer superior  complexity then. Not every Hmong share your opinion. Until you accept Mong Leeg basically meaning Hmong/Mong admittance. You are ignorant half of the time like myself. Just for your info Lor Bliayao aka Kiatong Lor the same guy that support French during Rog Paj Caj Vwj. It shows how ugly our Hmong SEA history was/is. And yes Lor Kiatong speaks Hmoob Dawb accent.

Lor Kiatong grandson in law Touby Lyfoung later assume position. This is where the Lee vs Lor began. Lyfoung support many Hmong Leeg (aka Hmong/Mong admittance) people during the Vietnam War. Lor clan felt cheated from the War against Japanese in Vietnam. So they cast their lot in with Communist. Remember these are Lor Kiatong clan members.

LOL --  yeah, you do sound quite ignorant in "sharing your opinion", regarding Mong Leeg, Kiatong Lor, and Touby, including your other "inferior complexity" hearsay, or ill-researched, ill-founded, and ill-posturing rhetoric.

It would be too easy to reprise (amend/rectify) all of your "inferior opinion", per scholarship and inherent Hmong knowledge-base (keeb kwm -- history, facts, and firsthand accounts/witnesses), but let us just AMUSE you with one universal fact/truth.  That is, "Kiatong Lor supported the French because he is, was, and reigned directly under French authority."  Does that make any trivial sense to you whatsoever?

Minion1

« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2014, 11:47:57 AM »
I feel like they are our friends, nieces/nephews, cousins, in-laws,... basically white or green they are my family.

Kuv yog Moob leeg tes kuv txawm yuav quas puj (or kuv tug nyaab "son's wife") yog nkauj Moob dlawb, tes kuv quas puj hab tug nyaab yuav tsum xyum has lug Moob leeg xwb.

Yog tias kuv tus muam/ntxhais (Hmoob lees) mus yuav tau tus yawm yij los sis vauv Hmoob dawb ces nkawd yuav tsum mus xyaum hais lus Hmoob dawb xwb.

Everything else can be compromise and learn from each other.

Oh my, your green is sexy tiag.  No flirtin.g.

Offline dlabtsi_os

• Jr. Poster
  • AMAZZZZZZON!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2014, 11:26:46 AM »
Western Hmong, the elders -- not necessarily ya HA'Mong youngins, have always known/acknowledged the Hmong/Mong Black/Striped -- just NOT the Red/Flower/AHmao/Kho Xiong/Hmu/ etc. etc., because these groups did not exist (immigrate) into SEAsia.  They are predominantly/solely existed in China; thus Western Hmong did not even know of/about them until the late 20th to early 21st century.

And American people did not say HA'Mong, at least in all of my experiences/encounters.  It is infact ya HA'Mong youngins who have mispronounced Hmong/Mong, because many are saying Mung, Mong, Mon, Mawn versus "Hmoob" and "Moob".  Even in the Green dialect, they do not say "Mong" though it is Anglicized that way.  They actually say "Moob", or if in English, it is closer to "MOWN" -- definitely NOT "Mong".

Western Hmong if you meant us kids these days then yes. However elders know these people exist they just call them different than us these days. For example any ethnic people that isn't Hmong. Elders just called Mab. As for Nplog and Thaib I have no idea of the origin of the term.

LOL --  yeah, you do sound quite ignorant in "sharing your opinion", regarding Mong Leeg, Kiatong Lor, and Touby, including your other "inferior complexity" hearsay, or ill-researched, ill-founded, and ill-posturing rhetoric.

It would be too easy to reprise (amend/rectify) all of your "inferior opinion", per scholarship and inherent Hmong knowledge-base (keeb kwm -- history, facts, and firsthand accounts/witnesses), but let us just AMUSE you with one universal fact/truth.  That is, "Kiatong Lor supported the French because he is, was, and reigned directly under French authority."  Does that make any trivial sense to you whatsoever?

Well HA'Mong is the results when the emphasis to much on the H. So what is your point? Secondly H/M -oo- b do sound similar to - ong-. Nowadays American can pronounced it better. However only those states that barely have any Hmong population wouldn't know what is Hmong.

And Kiatong wasn't under the French. He supported the French. At the time Laos King had'nt even recognize Hmong as Laos citizens. So get your oral straight. That is the universal fact. Kiatong was just a man that was given privileges at the expense of Hmoob. Your implication shows that I have dislike to Hmoob Dawb. But I don't. My implication in this thread is that Hmong RPA standard is written Hmong Dawb. Overall today Hmoob and foreigners benefits more if they learn Hmoob Dlawb. That is it. So get off your high horses.

Test your might!

chidorix0x

« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2014, 12:40:23 AM »
Western Hmong if you meant us kids these days then yes. However elders know these people exist they just call them different than us these days. For example any ethnic people that isn't Hmong. Elders just called Mab. As for Nplog and Thaib I have no idea of the origin of the term.

Well HA'Mong is the results when the emphasis to much on the H. So what is your point? Secondly H/M -oo- b do sound similar to - ong-. Nowadays American can pronounced it better. However only those states that barely have any Hmong population wouldn't know what is Hmong.

And Kiatong wasn't under the French. He supported the French. At the time Laos King had'nt even recognize Hmong as Laos citizens. So get your oral straight. That is the universal fact. Kiatong was just a man that was given privileges at the expense of Hmoob. Your implication shows that I have dislike to Hmoob Dawb. But I don't. My implication in this thread is that Hmong RPA standard is written Hmong Dawb. Overall today Hmoob and foreigners benefits more if they learn Hmoob Dlawb. That is it. So get off your high horses.

You get a "perfect F" for "eFFort", despite failing miserably.

First, the only thing "concrete" the Hmong elders knew was that they had migrated from China (their native homeland) through Vietnam then into Laos, Burma, and Northern Thailand -- settling incrementally along the way in these countries respectively.  Whatever their parents, grandparents, or ancestors knew about their "Hmong/Miao/Chinese brethrens" were nothing more than legend and folklore.  (By this, we are talking about all the other Hmong, or Miao ethnicity, in China today.  I am not going to elaborate/explain this, as this is not a history lesson blah blah blah.)  So yes, in general, the Hmong elders knew there were Hmong/Miao (relatives, loved ones) left behind in China, but NOT by their distinguished nomenclature -- as we know them today.  And the TERM or TERMS, "Hmab/Mab" and/or "Hmab/Mab Sua", depending if it is used separately or together -- though Mab and Sua are its own unique ethnicyt, though Sua is really Suav for Chinese -- just basically means "foreigner", or specifically "NON-Hmong".  That is the actual meaning, purpose, and usage of that TERM(s), in Hmong.  As a matter of fact, Hmong can even refer to "Americans" as "Hmab Sua" if they wanted to.

Lastly, *giggles* do you even know what "Indochina" is, or means?  (Yeah, I did not think so.)  There, I just answered ANY/ALL your Kiatong, Laos King, and Lao-Hmong citizenship in one universal factual "Magical Word".  (No need to thank me.  It is the least I can do for my fellow HA'Mong brothers and sisters  ...   >:D  Again, I am not going to elaborate/explain as this is not a history lesson blah blah blah.)  But you can easily (research) Google, Yahoo, Wiki, and whatever internet-educate yourself on "Indochina".  Just know that you WILL most likely NOT find anything about Kiatong, Laos King, or Lao-Hmong citizenship in any/all scholarships on and about "Indochina", but, but if you know Hmong history -- it (all of this stuff) FITS PERFECTLY into and within "Indochina" like "Cinderella's glass slipper" ... :) .

(Now go "edumacation" yourself on "Indochina", and afterwards, if you still are clueless about Kiatong, Laos King, or Lao-Hmong citizenship -- come back and ask, and I will again point the way for you, to help further your "edumacation", aka Hmong history/facts knowledge-base ...  :) .)

chidorix0x

« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2014, 01:58:13 AM »
To the OP, Chidorixox is a perfect example of White Hmong gone wrong...Talk too damn much with their big head. 

Btw, nobody claims green these days unless they are ignorant.  Yum....Hmong for dinner.

It is no huge shocker "you are a perfect example of utter Hmong ignorance", like the plethora of you US-Hmong(HA'Mung) kids  ... hehehe ...   :buck2:

(And that is not even including Green, White, Red, Black, Striped, Yellow etc. etc. Hmong yet ... LOL  Yup, you are utterly clues  ...  hehehe  ...   >:D)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2014, 08:27:32 AM »
Actually I'm the perfect example of confused hmong.  ;D

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2014, 09:34:19 AM »
I await your magnum opus to enlighten us ignorant ha-mong.  Please help us.  We are so utterly Hmong ignorant. 

Like they say...better to have the blind lead the blind....then a half blind who leads us all.  :2funny:

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2015, 10:56:34 PM »
A problem I encountered is a white hmong who do not understand what I'm saying when I speak in green dialect. It's to the point where I have to think and say some words in white dialect. I'm like seriously??? Soo stupid. Hahaha

LOL...ha ha.

shhh...cuz the "green" dialect are more talented speakers.  They can speak "white dialect" cuz they have a bigger lexicon.  shhhh.  >:D

Advertisements