Advertisement

Author Topic: Which phone carrier is better?  (Read 3547 times)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
Which phone carrier is better?
« on: September 24, 2013, 03:41:21 PM »
I had T-moblie for over 10-15 yrs. had no problems with them.
But for base phones only. Had never ever had drop calls or can't call out.
However as tech goes. they suck. but that was about 4-5 yrs ago.

I have Sprint and they truly sucks azz. I get drop calls all the time. the Web sucks no LTE and wen I get 3g. major suck azz.

ppl talk bad about AT&T.. in my company lunch room they have no services so they have to go outside with me to get LTE. lol

Only one left is Verzion?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

sinister357

Re: Which phone carrier is better?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 03:45:17 PM »
yup. i'm with verizon. biggest 4g network...or so they say.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 03:45:52 PM »
I've always had T-mobile and I'm OK with them.  My opinions: AT&T is expensive but reception is OK (reception is probably same as T-mobile); Sprint cell service/reception not the best right now as they are still revamping their cell towers but once completed reception should be better.  No opinion on other cell providers.

ntxheevsua

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 03:50:56 PM »
I'm happy with Sprint.

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 04:32:14 PM »
verizon is usally better but there kinda expensive, I had at&t for years and it just got to the point where they were giving me problems and started charging me for crap without notice so i ended my relationship with them and switch to tmoble lol. So far tmobile been good to me havent got any problems yet.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 05:14:22 PM »
But I hate the Gig from Verzion and AT&T

nraughmoobmuas

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2014, 12:11:31 AM »
T-Mobile rules.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2014, 04:39:31 AM »
But I hate the Gig from Verzion and AT&T
AT&T got tis plan for 3 phones, 10gig 4 160 a month..
Sounds temping.. Well my contract with sprint expires in Oct. of tis year... So Fawk Sprint..
I gave them another 2 yrs of my costumer (L)...watever that word I'm look'n for.Done.. leaving them without look'n back.

Json

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2014, 04:51:46 AM »
I'm on ATT and I get service just about every where I go except the mountains.  Check the coverage in your area and see how many cell towers they got.   O0

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2014, 07:01:15 AM »
I've got verizon...and even sometimes I get dropped calls.  Just depends on where I am and where I go.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

minorcharacter

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2014, 03:38:11 PM »
Depends on what you usually use your phone for.  I don't call anyone anymore on my phone but use it for the 4G LTE speeds I get with Verizon.

T-mobile is going to roll out their 4G LTE architecture soon though and I'm pretty positive it's going to blow Verizon out of the water.  Verizon may have the biggest 4G LTE network but it's shit where I live because it's so bloated.

N`Chync

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2014, 03:04:46 AM »
Each carrier works different in different areas. In the Twin Cities AT&T and T-Mobile work fine for me. Reception also depends on the building you live in. AT&T frequencies penetrate buildings better along with Verizon. But that's cuz have a lot of money so they always buy up the good spectrum. Sprint has the worst frequencies. T-Mobile has been getting decent spectrum since the AT&T/T-Mobile failed merger and from their swap with Verizon. I had great experience with AT&T and unlimited data. The ex, when we was still dating switched from Verizon and joined me on AT&T cuz I got better reception. Last year lost unlimited data so I joined T-Mobile again. Only issue I have is that when I'm at home my reception isn't the greatest. Outside my house I get great service like 20 Mbps 4G LTE. My house is a older house with lots of concrete. But it's ok cuz I have WiFi calling with T-Mobile.

N`Chync

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2014, 03:08:55 AM »
What I always enjoyed on AT&T and T-Mobile's data network is the drops on speed isn't bad like Verizon and Sprint. I would get 20 Mbps and higher on 4G LTE (50 Mbps on AT&T) and if I'm not in LTE coverage would still get near 20 Mbps or less on 4G HSPA+. 3G was still fast too ranging from 3 Mbps to 7 Mbps.

zena

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2014, 01:05:34 PM »
T-mobile here.  I've had some issues but nothing serious.  It's good enough for now and I'm not sure any other carrier would be better.  I've had Sprint before but prefer T-mobile for now.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2014, 03:29:16 PM »
I had 91% battery life, listen'n to musics and surf'n PH. my battery dropped to 25% WTF.. on LTE.. and drop 3G. Ha lame O Sprint..

Advertisements