Advertisement

Author Topic: Three-Legged Race  (Read 3886 times)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
Three-Legged Race
« on: October 15, 2013, 01:01:03 PM »
One day a traveling salesman was driving down a back country road at about 30 mph when he noticed that there was a three-legged chicken running alongside his car.
He stepped on the gas but at 50 miles per hour. The chicken was still keeping up. After about a mile of running the chicken ran up a farm lane and into a barn behind an old farm house.

The salesman had some time to kill so he turned around and drove up the farm lane. He knocked at the door and when the farmer answered he told him what he had just seen.

The farmer said that his son was a geneticist and he had developed this breed of chicken because he, his wife and his son each like a drumstick when they have chicken and this way they only have to kill one chicken.

"That's the most fantastic thing I've ever heard," said the salesman. "How do they taste?"

"I don't know," said the farmer. "We've never caught one."

Like this post: 0
可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Adverstisement

Wi_sweetguy

Re: Three-Legged Race
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 04:27:47 PM »
 O0

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 07:32:29 PM »
So the farmer's son produced three-legged chicken and never caught one. That's waste of time and also a pathetic thing to experiment.  :idiot2:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2016, 05:16:44 PM »
One day a traveling salesman was driving down a back country road at about 30 mph when he noticed that there was a three-legged chicken running alongside his car.
He stepped on the gas but at 50 miles per hour. The chicken was still keeping up. After about a mile of running the chicken ran up a farm lane and into a barn behind an old farm house.

The salesman had some time to kill so he turned around and drove up the farm lane. He knocked at the door and when the farmer answered he told him what he had just seen.

The farmer said that his son was a geneticist and he had developed this breed of chicken because he, his wife and his son each like a drumstick when they have chicken and this way they only have to kill one chicken.

"That's the most fantastic thing I've ever heard," said the salesman. "How do they taste?"

"I don't know," said the farmer. "We've never caught one."

Does this means that people that were born with 3-4 legs can run that fast?

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements