Advertisement

Author Topic: Wireless PC to TV  (Read 1763 times)

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
Wireless PC to TV
« on: October 15, 2013, 02:01:41 PM »
anyone ever connect your computer to your TV using a wireless hdmi box or adapter? I was researching around and was able to find some product but i  just wanna know the reviews on it. There was pros and cons about just wanna give your intake if u ever used one before.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

San Diego

Re: Wireless PC to TV
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 07:25:33 PM »
Connecting wireless from computer to TV is good but not as good as connecting directly thru a Lan (wired) connection.  If you just want to do stuffs and surf the web on the big screen TV is fine. However, if you want to stream Blu-ray movies, it will lag big time. 

It just depend really on what you want to do once you're connected from PC to TV.

Gutts

Offline ymmot

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +8
    • View Profile
Re: Wireless PC to TV
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 01:50:35 AM »
That depends on what kind of tv you have and laptop you have.. whether your laptop has widi capabilities or not. Most tv you'll need to get a receiver.. while smart tv has connectivity capabilities.

There are lags and sometimes, it'll have that choppy look.. The lag I think may be due to your home connection issue or laptop sometimes. Sometimes you'll get that choppy view for a couple seconds before it comes into focus. It's convenient though.. nice to just sit down and do everything from your notebook. Your laptop is pretty much your new remote. I don't even know why I still have cable actually... almost everything I watch is online, even cable shows, lol.

Advertisements