Advertisement

Author Topic: Why have young people in Japan stopped having sex?  (Read 5511 times)

couchpotato

Why have young people in Japan stopped having sex?
« on: October 21, 2013, 11:15:30 AM »
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/20/young-people-japan-stopped-having-sex

The number of single people has reached a record high. A survey in 2011 found that 61% of unmarried men and 49% of women aged 18-34 were not in any kind of romantic relationship, a rise of almost 10% from five years earlier. Another study found that a third of people under 30 had never dated at all. (There are no figures for same-sex relationships.) Although there has long been a pragmatic separation of love and sex in Japan – a country mostly free of religious morals – sex fares no better. A survey earlier this year by the Japan Family Planning Association (JFPA) found that 45% of women aged 16-24 "were not interested in or despised sexual contact". More than a quarter of men felt the same way.

'I often get asked out by married men in the office who want an affair as I am single. But I can’t be bothered': Eri Tomita, 32.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

HUNG TU LO

Re: Why have young people in Japan stopped having sex?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 11:51:12 AM »
That's like telling me the sky is blue.

Nowadays, society allows men to wear earrings. Put on makeup like a haha. Wear pants so tight that it requires spandex mix into the denim fabric. Won't hunt. Won't eat a burger (because it's fattening and has meat ... you know, dead animals that someone kills *GASP*). Takes 30 minutes to do their hair and sometimes, from the back, you think a boy/man is a haha. When boys get bullied we punish them for fighting back and we encourage them to tell someone about it so we can have meetings (wtf?). Men were built to have broad shoulders, dense muscle mass, to be aggressive-minded, so that they can fukken act like a man and be a fukken man.

It was only time before people's prefrontal cortex and the genetic instinct (to seek the opposite sex and actually have sex) collide and there's a fukken malfunction.

The funny thing is...

THIS IS WHAT MANY WOMEN WANT IN A GUY! A guy who looks like he's 500 calories away from death of starvation, a guy who knows how to dress (this is code word for: "I want a pretty haha man who wears tight jeans that shows their ass crack when they bend over, carries a leather purse, and wears a red scarf in the middle of summer like a doggy haha dressed by its owner.").

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Why have young people in Japan stopped having sex?
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 12:18:21 PM »
The writer says it: Mendokusa!

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Advertisements