Advertisement

Author Topic: Dear Santa  (Read 24842 times)

Json

Re: Dear Santa
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2013, 10:12:07 AM »
Whatever.  Your alternative had to do with a stick.  :idiot2:   Wasn't my idea.   ;D    :P
:knuppel2:  At least I came up with one.   You were too blonde and still is.   :2funny:

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2013, 10:56:24 AM »
:knuppel2:  At least I came up with one.   You were too blonde and still is.   :2funny:

Your alternative would make any adult look  :idiot2: and that's just putting it mildly.    ;D    :P

Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2013, 11:33:18 AM »
Your alternative would make any adult look  :idiot2: and that's just putting it mildly.    ;D    :P
No, it varies from person to person.  I would do it cause I'm carefree and awesome.  You're too busy thinking on other folks perception.  Sheep.   :2funny:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2013, 05:37:58 PM »
No, it varies from person to person.  I would do it cause I'm carefree and awesome.  You're too busy thinking on other folks perception.  Sheep.   :2funny:

Well, majority rules and majority says  :idiot2:.     ;D    :P    I'm no sheep but I did play sheep.   :D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2013, 07:19:47 AM »
Well, majority rules and majority says  :idiot2:.     ;D    :P    I'm no sheep but I did play sheep.   :D
I'm just crazy awesome like that.  I'll be having a grand ol time while sit and spectate at my awesomeness.  Lamb.  :P

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2013, 09:10:18 AM »
I'm just crazy awesome like that.  I'll be having a grand ol time while sit and spectate at my awesomeness.  Lamb.  :P

Tell me that after they drag you to the loony bin.....and you'll have plenty of time to spectate and speculate there.  Don't worry,  I'll come visit.   ;D     :D

Json

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2013, 10:34:38 AM »
Tell me that after they drag you to the loony bin.....and you'll have plenty of time to spectate and speculate there.  Don't worry,  I'll come visit.   ;D     :D
They can't apprehend me because they'll be too afraid of my mucles.  I'll ride off into the sunset.  They'll put in the hole for being my accomplice.   Don't worry, I'll send you a cake with a spoon hidden inside.  You can dig your way out.   :2funny:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2013, 01:17:24 PM »
They can't apprehend me because they'll be too afraid of my mucles.  I'll ride off into the sunset.  They'll put in the hole for being my accomplice.   Don't worry, I'll send you a cake with a spoon hidden inside.  You can dig your way out.   :2funny:

Did you forget, those muscles are just for show.   :booty:   And with the type of horse you'll be riding, you won't get very far.    :2funny:   

Why would they put me in the hole when they were going to put you in the loony bin.......more than likely, they'll give me a medal for putting up with your craziness.   ;D     :P

Json

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2013, 03:15:32 PM »
Did you forget, those muscles are just for show.   :booty:   And with the type of horse you'll be riding, you won't get very far.    :2funny:   

Why would they put me in the hole when they were going to put you in the loony bin.......more than likely, they'll give me a medal for putting up with your craziness.   ;D     :P
My muscles are to show everyone that I mean business and you like them too.  My horse can outrun you anyday of the week.  My horse has gadgets like speed racer's ride.  They cant catch me, I'm quick like that. 

You're there with me so its only natural to think that you're loco too.  You're the one with funky hair color.  Also you believe in miniature snakes aka worms.  Who's the looney toon now?   They'll give you a medal made of fool's gold.  A fitting reward for a jester such as yourself.   ;D O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2013, 06:05:58 PM »
My muscles are to show everyone that I mean business and you like them too.  My horse can outrun you anyday of the week.  My horse has gadgets like speed racer's ride.  They cant catch me, I'm quick like that. 

You're there with me so its only natural to think that you're loco too.  You're the one with funky hair color.  Also you believe in miniature snakes aka worms.  Who's the looney toon now?   They'll give you a medal made of fool's gold.  A fitting reward for a jester such as yourself.   ;D O0

Exactly, your mus-kels are for show business.   ;D    :P   Your horse can't outrun anyone or me since it's your legs that are doing the running.   :2funny:    :P   You admitted that you're cray cray,  not moi.  I'm the sane one between us.   ;D   I'll gladly take the fool's gold and being the jokester that I am.......I can fool YOU with it.    :D

Json

« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2013, 10:07:55 PM »
Exactly, your mus-kels are for show business.   ;D    :P   Your horse can't outrun anyone or me since it's your legs that are doing the running.   :2funny:    :P   You admitted that you're cray cray,  not moi.  I'm the sane one between us.   ;D   I'll gladly take the fool's gold and being the jokester that I am.......I can fool YOU with it.    :D
My "mus-kels"?  That's not in Webster.  Drinking on the job I see.  So that's what in your cup of joe.  So you're challenging me to a run?  :2funny:  I can outrun the both of y'all.  If you think you can, up the ante.  :bootyshake: :la:

Look at you or both of you, using ebonics.  :uglystupid2:  I think neither one of you is sane.  It has been proven already.  :sign10:

The Fool takes the fool's gold.  :2funny:  You can't fool me with pretend gold.  I'm not into shining trinkets but you are hence you gladly taking it.  :tool:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2013, 09:08:05 AM »
My "mus-kels"?  That's not in Webster.  Drinking on the job I see.  So that's what in your cup of joe.  So you're challenging me to a run?  :2funny:  I can outrun the both of y'all.  If you think you can, up the ante.  :bootyshake: :la:

Look at you or both of you, using ebonics.  :uglystupid2:  I think neither one of you is sane.  It has been proven already.  :sign10:

The Fool takes the fool's gold.  :2funny:  You can't fool me with pretend gold.  I'm not into shining trinkets but you are hence you gladly taking it.  :tool:

You didn't think your mus-kels was funny?  But you seem to think your camel toes are.   ;D    :P   I can see you've put a lot of thought into your response.  Did it hurt to think?  Hehehe.    :D    I can fool you with the fool's gold by saying they're from outer space.   I can see the look of excitement on your face now.   ;D

Json

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2013, 10:25:53 AM »
You didn't think your mus-kels was funny?  But you seem to think your camel toes are.   ;D    :P   I can see you've put a lot of thought into your response.  Did it hurt to think?  Hehehe.    :D    I can fool you with the fool's gold by saying they're from outer space.   I can see the look of excitement on your face now.   ;D
You have mus-kels, I don't.  My camel toes are awesome.  It took some time to type due to me using my phone and my thumbs hurt.  I told you that.  A simple mind with a simple response and there's two of y'all.  Not to mentioned ADD.  Avoiding questions like usual.  Chickens do what they do best and that's running away.  So you have a slim chance of winning but I doubt you'll up the ante.  A kid may believe your gold is from outer space.  Actually you would believe that yourself.   :2funny:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2013, 10:18:02 AM »
You have mus-kels, I don't.  My camel toes are awesome.  It took some time to type due to me using my phone and my thumbs hurt.  I told you that.  A simple mind with a simple response and there's two of y'all.  Not to mentioned ADD.  Avoiding questions like usual.  Chickens do what they do best and that's running away.  So you have a slim chance of winning but I doubt you'll up the ante.  A kid may believe your gold is from outer space.  Actually you would believe that yourself.   :2funny:

Is your thumb still bothering you?  Maybe if you weren't twiddling your thumbs all day, they wouldn't be hurting.   ;D   Are you implying that you want to bet with me again.......af ter that loss?   >:D    :P   I'm a kid a heart so I don't mind believing in certain things.    ;D    :D

Json

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2013, 10:34:40 AM »
Is your thumb still bothering you?  Maybe if you weren't twiddling your thumbs all day, they wouldn't be hurting.   ;D   Are you implying that you want to bet with me again.......af ter that loss?   >:D    :P   I'm a kid a heart so I don't mind believing in certain things.    ;D    :D
I twiddle my thumbs when daydreaming okay.   :P  Hey, you cheated and the bet was void.  I'm not implying,  I'm stating a bet.  Its okay if you're too much of a buffoon.   So you still haven't grown up yet.  That explains EVERYTHING.  :2funny:   

Advertisements