Advertisement

Author Topic: Dear Santa  (Read 24711 times)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: Dear Santa
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2013, 02:28:43 PM »
I twiddle my thumbs when daydreaming okay.   :P  Hey, you cheated and the bet was void.  I'm not implying,  I'm stating a bet.  Its okay if you're too much of a buffoon.   So you still haven't grown up yet.  That explains EVERYTHING.  :2funny:   

Uh hummm.....and how did I cheat?  We had an unbiased opinion.    ;D    :P    A bet, huh?   Depends on what it is.   ;D   There's nothing wrong with being a kid at heart just so long as you know when and where to be that way.   :P

Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

Json

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2013, 04:44:06 PM »
Uh hummm.....and how did I cheat?  We had an unbiased opinion.    ;D    :P    A bet, huh?   Depends on what it is.   ;D   There's nothing wrong with being a kid at heart just so long as you know when and where to be that way.   :P
You told supa to pick you.  Thats why you didn't post a pole vote.  You said that you can outrun me.  I doubt that,  you'll only see ass and elbows.  :bootyshake: :evil6:  There is no place and time for being a kid, its when you feel like it.  That's how I roll.   O0

Like this post: +1

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2013, 06:28:34 PM »
You told supa to pick you.  Thats why you didn't post a pole vote.  You said that you can outrun me.  I doubt that,  you'll only see ass and elbows.  :bootyshake: :evil6:  There is no place and time for being a kid, its when you feel like it.  That's how I roll.   O0

Whatever.  If I had told him, he would have definitely picked you, he informed me that himself.   :knuppel2:   ;D  We would all have to agree on the bet so quit choosing for us.   :P  There is a time and place for everything, even acting like a child.  Hehehe.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2013, 07:14:59 AM »
Whatever.  If I had told him, he would have definitely picked you, he informed me that himself.   :knuppel2:   ;D  We would all have to agree on the bet so quit choosing for us.   :P  There is a time and place for everything, even acting like a child.  Hehehe.   ;D
Lies, supa was brown nosing.  :D  Why would all of us have to agree?  You said that anyone can beat me.  So you're a lying yellow buffoon.   Finally showing you're true colors?  Are you fake like your hair color?  Hiding behind the war paint?   O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2013, 08:53:04 AM »
Lies, supa was brown nosing.  :D  Why would all of us have to agree?  You said that anyone can beat me.  So you're a lying yellow buffoon.   Finally showing you're true colors?  Are you fake like your hair color?  Hiding behind the war paint?   O0

Can I say sore loser?   Hehehe.   I already told you that you won and you're still not satisfied?   ???    :D   Of course we would all have to agree on the bet otherwise, we could choose what we do best at and have an unfair advantage.    ;D    :P   How can you see something you don't know anything about.    ::)    ;D    :P

Json

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2013, 10:42:40 AM »
Can I say sore loser?   Hehehe.   I already told you that you won and you're still not satisfied?   ???    :D   Of course we would all have to agree on the bet otherwise, we could choose what we do best at and have an unfair advantage.    ;D    :P   How can you see something you don't know anything about.    ::)    ;D    :P
I'm not a sore loser.  I complied with the bet. I told you I'm a man of my words.  I did what you asked.  ;D   You said that anyone can beat me at a run so it doesn't matter if y'all are good at it or not.  You said it, now own up to it.   I see a lot of talking and not much of anything.  So far that's what you allowed me to know.  :P

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2013, 03:31:23 PM »
I'm not a sore loser.  I complied with the bet. I told you I'm a man of my words.  I did what you asked.  ;D   You said that anyone can beat me at a run so it doesn't matter if y'all are good at it or not.  You said it, now own up to it.   I see a lot of talking and not much of anything.  So far that's what you allowed me to know.  :P

You may have done the deed but I also did it just to be fair.   ;D

You said you can outrun anyone, I said you couldn't but I didn't specify that we'd be running  >:D ....we could be on bikes or even in a car.....you won't be able to outrun that on your horsey.  Hehehe.   ;D   :P

Json

« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2013, 12:24:26 PM »
You may have done the deed but I also did it just to be fair.   ;D

You said you can outrun anyone, I said you couldn't but I didn't specify that we'd be running  >:D ....we could be on bikes or even in a car.....you won't be able to outrun that on your horsey.  Hehehe.   ;D   :P

You did it because we agreed that the both of us would do it.   :D

You said I couldn't, that means you two are included.  My horsey may have 400+ ponies. 

Exactly, your mus-kels are for show business.   ;D    :P   Your horse can't outrun anyone or me since it's your legs that are doing the running.   :2funny:    :P   You admitted that you're cray cray,  not moi.  I'm the sane one between us.   ;D   I'll gladly take the fool's gold and being the jokester that I am.......I can fool YOU with it.    :D
Proof right there.  Enough said. 

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2013, 06:37:49 PM »
You did it because we agreed that the both of us would do it.   :D

You said I couldn't, that means you two are included.  My horsey may have 400+ ponies. 
Proof right there.  Enough said. 

That's not proof, it states exactly what I said earlier.   I didn't specify that we'd be running, all I said was you couldn't outrun us on your horse since your horse is using your legs.   ;D    :P

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2013, 06:42:51 PM »
Dear Santa,

Someone's been very naughty this year, and it's not me.  He should be banned from the "Good" list for the next few years due to the trick he played.   ;D

Love Always,
One of Your Good Little Helpers

Json

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2013, 07:47:13 PM »
That's not proof, it states exactly what I said earlier.   I didn't specify that we'd be running, all I said was you couldn't outrun us on your horse since your horse is using your legs.   ;D    :P
So you're admitting that you'll cheat and not face me fair and square.  Cheaters gotta cheat.

Dear Santa,

Someone's been very naughty this year, and it's not me.  He should be banned from the "Good" list for the next few years due to the trick he played.   ;D

Love Always,
One of Your Good Little Helpers
I'm sure the only list he cares about being on is your "Good" list.  I think your list is more to his liking and I'm sure he's already on it.  O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2013, 12:49:29 PM »
So you're admitting that you'll cheat and not face me fair and square.  Cheaters gotta cheat.

I'm sure the only list he cares about being on is your "Good" list.  I think your list is more to his liking and I'm sure he's already on it.  O0

How can that be cheating when it wasn't specified and no rules were broken.   ;D    :P

My "good" list, really?  Seemed to me like he may be up to his old tricks again in the future.   :knuppel2:    ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2013, 12:51:36 PM »
Dear Santa

take my gift and give it to her...

she's been good to me all year and I'm just as naughty as every year. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Json

« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2013, 01:20:05 PM »
How can that be cheating when it wasn't specified and no rules were broken.   ;D    :P

My "good" list, really?  Seemed to me like he may be up to his old tricks again in the future.   :knuppel2:    ;D
Any rational person would think so.  If you want to that's fine, I'm game.  >:D

Yes your "good" list.  If you have one or is it just a "naughty" list?  Either way he's on your good side.  Lucky dude.  O0

Json

« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2013, 01:21:18 PM »
Dear Santa

take my gift and give it to her...

she's been good to me all year and I'm just as naughty as every year. 
At least you weren't more naughty than usual.  You pass.  O0

Advertisements