Advertisement

Author Topic: Dear Santa  (Read 25260 times)

Json

Re: Dear Santa
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2013, 12:20:20 PM »
It can end now if you want to concede.   ;D

Quit analyzing everything, that's what I do.  Hehehe.    :P
If it ends now, you'll never ever see me on again.  :D

I know you do and not too good really.   :P

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2013, 06:16:47 PM »
If it ends now, you'll never ever see me on again.  :D

I know you do and not too good really.   :P

If it ends, another will begin......   ^-^

What?  I'm good at analyzing, you just don't realize it.   ;D    :P

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2013, 07:20:57 PM »
If it ends, another will begin......   ^-^

What?  I'm good at analyzing, you just don't realize it.   ;D    :P
Ohhhh I see, another pimp ehh.  O0

You think you are but not really.  I'll tell you in a few days.   :2funny:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2013, 07:10:17 PM »
Ohhhh I see, another pimp ehh.  O0

You think you are but not really.  I'll tell you in a few days.   :2funny:

So......has it been a few days?  What is it that you would like to tell me?   ;D    :P

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2013, 07:14:49 AM »
So......has it been a few days?  What is it that you would like to tell me?   ;D    :P
I've decided to let you figure it out.  You may already have but I see nothing yet.  I'm disappointed really.  I may tell you with an impromptu appointment.   :P ;)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2013, 07:58:12 AM »
I've decided to let you figure it out.  You may already have but I see nothing yet.  I'm disappointed really.  I may tell you with an impromptu appointment.   :P ;)

Is this another prank?   :knuppel2:   You mean an appointment this weekend?    :D

Json

« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2013, 09:52:52 AM »
Is this another prank?   :knuppel2:   You mean an appointment this weekend?    :D
I promise its not a prank.  My office hours are always open, you know that.  I can't guarantee I'll be in since you're ALWAYS showing up unexpected.  You could wait or actually make an appointment but I'll doubt either of the two.  I could force you but that's too evil.   :P

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2013, 06:52:38 PM »
I promise its not a prank.  My office hours are always open, you know that.  I can't guarantee I'll be in since you're ALWAYS showing up unexpected.  You could wait or actually make an appointment but I'll doubt either of the two.  I could force you but that's too evil.   :P

Are you sure it's not a joke about being a joke?   ;D    :P   I don't know.......I'm still skeptical from you know what.  Hehehe.    :D

Json

« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2013, 07:05:00 PM »
Are you sure it's not a joke about being a joke?   ;D    :P   I don't know.......I'm still skeptical from you know what.  Hehehe.    :D
I said "promise".  I don't lie.  Its not a joke.  If it is, I'll write you another poem.  If you're too scared then I completely understand.   :D :)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2013, 07:07:46 PM »
I said "promise".  I don't lie.  Its not a joke.  If it is, I'll write you another poem.  If you're too scared then I completely understand.   :D :)

I never said I was scared.    :knuppel2:    :P

Json

« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2013, 07:09:42 PM »
I never said I was scared.    :knuppel2:    :P
It's a legit logical rational conclusion that anyone would agree upon.  >:D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2013, 07:12:35 PM »
It's a legit logical rational conclusion that anyone would agree upon.  >:D

:2funny:  No, apparently someone said a rational, logical person wouldn't assume that.   >:D    ;D

Json

« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2013, 07:21:32 PM »
:2funny:  No, apparently someone said a rational, logical person wouldn't assume that.   >:D    ;D
Then prove that my logic flawed.   :evil6:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2013, 02:13:46 PM »
Are you sure you want to hear it?   :D   My analysis:

Promises are made to be broken.  That's an old saying.  ;D  Sometimes you may not be able to go through with the promise, i.e. if something else comes up.  The lie and joke can go hand in hand.   You've lied before by playing a joke, even though it wasn't an intentional lie but in the end,  it was still a lie.  :P  You can't write me a poem yet because you have others you have to write for first.  :2funny:  Lastly, I've already responded to the scared statement. 

Overall,  your logic is flawed.   ;D    :P

Json

« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2013, 07:50:10 AM »
Are you sure you want to hear it?   :D   My analysis:

Promises are made to be broken.  That's an old saying.  ;D  Sometimes you may not be able to go through with the promise, i.e. if something else comes up.  The lie and joke can go hand in hand.   You've lied before by playing a joke, even though it wasn't an intentional lie but in the end,  it was still a lie.  :P  You can't write me a poem yet because you have others you have to write for first.  :2funny:  Lastly, I've already responded to the scared statement. 

Overall,  your logic is flawed.   ;D    :P
Have I ever broken my promise/word to you?  I told you that I'm only good as my word.  A promise is a commitment and I see it through the end.  It doesn't matter what comes up unexpectedly.  My priority is fulfilling my promise and everything else comes second.  I admit my joke was a lie but I admitted in the end.  I give you that.  So who are these others that I'm going to write for?  If you've responded to the scared statement then which challenges have you accepted?    :D

Advertisements