Advertisement

Author Topic: Does Hmong Shamanism have any foundation of itself?  (Read 51810 times)

atthetop

Re: Does Hmong Shamanism have any foundation of itself?
« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2015, 07:25:54 PM »
Yeah, that's what I called, "Univervalism," LOL!

You worship two gods like how you marry two wives. You are an idolater like an adulterer. I'm sorry yo, you can't serve two masters. It's either your loyal to the other, or loyal to the another.

What the heck are you talking about  :idiot2:

You're boring. You can't even comprehend what I wrote

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

atthetop

« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2015, 08:03:30 PM »
Your combining two different religion yo. So don't combine Hmong shamanism to other cultural influence. Keep it pure rather than bullshitting about our shaman religion. I only attack Shamanism is because we all go to the same place. But if you want to talk about universalism, go post on another section rather than this. I want to keep this forum on topic about the afterlife of Shamanism vs. Christianity. Therefore, I will put you on a red herring.

Because you know what PURE Hmong shamanism is

« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 08:07:21 PM by atthetop »

atthetop

« Reply #107 on: February 24, 2015, 08:06:46 PM »
This is why Hmong people are backward because I was right about most Asian people and their stereotypical ways. When Hmong fight against Hmong, oh man, they got the power. However, when Hmong fight against a new community with a new race, they think your cocky and find you as a threat. That totally fits you man. Good luck by not going to school since you just proved my Professor, Terence Mullins to be right about you. Open your eyes fool. Why do you think smart people crush ignorant dumb people in America? It's quite simple and it's RIGHT THERE in the constitution for example (Going off topic). What I am saying is that bad people and good people don't mix. I believe that the uneducated ones should protest and riot against the educated ones for being so damn harsh about them. And yes, I am rebuking you.

If you want to make fun of Christianity, you can go ahead; however, you can look at your religion to be the bottom of the list as to be the lowest population you will ever see. You are very archaic and very non-adaptive! I feel pity that you have such pride on something that is puny, old, non-scientific, and non-scripture that is based on your religion.

Implying you're smart. Implying knowledge equates wisdom. You sound like you have a very concrete mind. You quote others but creates no ideas of your own

"Open your eyes fool"

Says the guy who can't see his own contradictions

« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 08:35:09 PM by atthetop »

chidorix0x

« Reply #108 on: February 25, 2015, 10:46:32 PM »
... kekeke ...  ::)

TheAfterLife < --- clearly an edumacated oxymoronic HA'MUNG ... KEKEKE ...  :idiot2:

AtTheTop < --- clearly wasting precious time trying to edumacate a HA'MUNG oxymoron .. kekeke ...  >:D

Most/ALL HA'MUNG are clearly ignorant edumacated oxymorons, especially when it comes to Hmong anything and everything ... kekeke ...  8)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 06, 2015, 08:57:53 PM »
11 pages and STILL NO ANSWER to a simple and honest question. However, not surprisingly, just another thread for anti-theists and anti-Christians to rear their ugly heads.

Perhaps the question is too difficult.  :idiot2: :2funny:

Thank god for Google that some of us can look up the answer or perhaps make a phone call to a shaman who doesn't have a stick up his a.ss.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 09, 2015, 06:52:35 PM »
I like it when some of these old threads gets bumped.  I do so enjoy going back and re-reading these threads when I'm bored.  ;D

always puts a smug on my face  >:D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 18, 2015, 12:56:36 PM »
Shaman has no evidence to prove or support their defense--scientifically and philosophicall y.

And yet, religious fanatics of a different belief are so threaten by its existence. You all know what that means......

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 18, 2015, 01:18:19 PM »
So is Shamanism suppose to be defending itself?

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #113 on: September 17, 2015, 09:50:11 AM »
this is a weird question...in a way, it is a "not thoroughly thought through" question.

any religion can't be proven or disproven...be cause it is based on blind faith.  in other word, it has nothing to do with what's real or fake....

everyone knows that "jesus" was a real person, due to historical references.  however, no one can prove that jesus was god's son or that he is the ultimate god.  these godlly conclusions are based on beliefs.  anyone religion is guilty when we are talking about "proof" or "facts"...it can't be done (not now anyway).

Advertisements