Advertisement

Author Topic: Does Hmong Shamanism have any foundation of itself?  (Read 52106 times)

chidorix0x

Re: Does Hmong Shamanism have any foundation of itself?
« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2014, 12:40:07 AM »
You're an idiot. I'm very aware that Christianity has it's roots in Judaism, however, THAT IS NOT THE BRAND OF CHRISTIANITY that the average American is following. That's why I specifically said "European" as in "Church of England" as in "Vatican in Rome".

As far as Shamanism, the shaman is believed to have spirit assistants who help him "thwart" the spirit world through clever negotiations. Most shamanists are gifted with clairvoyance as well. "Khaws koob" is also part of traditional Hmong spiritual beliefs. All fall under the Shamanism umbrella for those that follow it.

Doesn't matter how you break it down to all the different parts. It still comes down to spells, mysticism, and magic.

Nawww, the only "idiot" here is definitely/clearly you, among other ignorant (Western spoon-fed narrow-minded sideline) HA'Mung observers/posers who insist on spatting nonsense like a complete nitwit.

Foremost, there is no such thing as a "Church of England", nor an equivalence to that of the "Vatican" in England, or all of Europe for that matter, except the "Vatican" itself.  England is but a single nation of Europe, a continent comprised of many nations and nationalists, with any number of churches, cathedrals, mosques, temples, or places of worship, including beliefs and faiths.  Yes, that belief and faith being a bastardized reimagining of "Judaism", rebranded as the White Man's "Christianity".  To rant otherwise it pure idiocy if not outright idiotic embodiment.

Additionally, the BRAND OF CHRISTIANITY you are idiotically ranting about, as being practiced and observed, among average America/Americans though rooted/originating in Europe (which need not be explained), IS NOT even in direct alignment with the Vatican's teachings, beliefs, and practices, or the non-existent "Church of England" for that matter, though yes, there are many similarities -- mainly because at its core they are one and the same thing.  However, in practice, they all are very different and unique as well.  (Hint: Roman-Catholicism, Roman-Orthodox, Catholicism, Lutheranism, Mormonism, Moonism, Evangelicalism/Baptists, Jehovah's Witnesses etc. etc. etc..)  See how utterly idiotic your profuse (ignorant) ranting keeps getting.

And ONLY an ignorant (Western spoon-fed narrow-minded sideline) observer, poser, and buffoon, or HA'Mung, would spat nonsense that traditional (even present-day mainstream) Hmong shamans "thwart" anything in their practice (ceremony/rituals), or spiritual belief, advocacy, and/or mediation.  (No explanation needed.  Explaining/educating anything to an idiot is like talking to a fungi infested tree stump -- an utter waste of breathe.)

"Khawv Koob" is a marginal (very secular) practice of Hmong spiritualism -- or belief.  It is not the same, and DOES NOT fall under the traditional Hmong shamanism umbrella.  But one should not expect an "idiot" to comprehend such simple subject matters,  and/or their differences and inherent/innate practices/observations.  (Hint:  A shaman is spiritually endowed (chosen/accosted) to practice its art.  A "khawv koob" practitioner, even an "idiot", can simply learn from a seasoned veteran -- just a little or a lot.  Plus, shamans DO NOT practice "magic and spells".    "Khawv Koob" practitioners specifically (and exclusively) use and is enthralled in the art of (dark) "magic and spells". Again, no one should expect a sideline "idiot", poser, and nincompoop to be so well informed, knowledgeable, and versed in these (academic/universal) facts.)

But thanks for the LAFFS  ...   :2funny:  ...  what a joke (idiot)  ...   :idiot2:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 31, 2014, 03:54:10 PM »
I'm not going to put forth energy educating you about the split from the Catholic church since that would be counter-productive to the topic of this thread.

I've already explained the basic foundation of Shamanism for all those interested to know.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 31, 2014, 05:15:56 PM »
I'm not going to put forth energy educating you about the split from the Catholic church since that would be counter-productive to the topic of this thread.

I've already explained the basic foundation of Shamanism for all those interested to know.

But your explanation was just an idiotic joke.

So is there another explanation?

chidorix0x

« Reply #93 on: October 31, 2014, 06:30:23 PM »

Yet the ignorant (Western spoon-fed) sideline observer, poser, and "idiot" (HA'Mung) ordained itself to spat idiotic baseless nonsense about traditional Hmong shamanism and "khawv koob", claiming they both are grounded (founded) in "magic and spells", to "thwart" the spiritual realm for man's (Hmong's) convenience/leisure as if the "Church of England" and "Gawd" him/herself had christened/endowed it (the idiotic nitwit) with this absolute truth, knowledge, and wisdom/insight of which an Elementary kid would  :2funny: at without end.

What a joke (idiot) indeed  ...  :idiot2:  ...  LMAO!!!

P.S.
Yes, do spat more nonsense regarding the SPIT/split from the Catholic church -- from Europe right?  Or is it only the average Ameirca/American again?  (At least get this part consistent versus jumping all over the globe like a rabbit with its aRse/tail ablazed okay  ...   ::)  ...   :D)

Offline dlabtsi_os

• Jr. Poster
  • AMAZZZZZZON!
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2014, 01:47:50 AM »
I have debated against Hmong Shamanists on this website for quite awhile. Almost none of them can bring a good philosophical evidence to prove their logic is true. Also, about all of the truths in Shamanism are relative since there is no God in that realm. It all goes back to Buddhism where who is the mediator that will send them to Heaven or Hell. Some of this beliefs comes from China since I know that FACT that in the ancient times, all Chinese and other asians were pagans. Therefore, if there are other Shamanists who would stand and fight for their belief, I would like to see your philosophical evidence to disprove Christianity by its doctrine, not by the Christians and their behavior.

I'm pretty sure many people who ask why we have shamanism goes back to why we have mythical kings. In anyway many elder will most likely will bring up Sis Yis. Sis Yis was suppose to justify our practice. Basically Sis Yis was an archery horseman who also happen to be a healer against sickness and disease. In case you may have notice the word Yis correlate to the Chinese word Yi. Yi means Bow. So basically ancient rulers and kings were suppose to be fond of archery horse riding or some sort until the invention of such as chariot and crossbow.

Test your might!

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 24, 2015, 07:26:04 PM »
But did you know that when we die, we all go to the same place? It doesn't matter ur good or bad since we all go back to our ancestors, right?

That would be the realm of the dead, also called, the afterlife.

chidorix0x

« Reply #96 on: January 25, 2015, 12:08:47 AM »
So it doesn't matter if a murderer gets to go to the same place with a guy like Martin Luther King? You know, this is the reason why I left Shamanism. It lacks the ground of morality because if I work hard to be a person, I deserve something better. However, what I don't understand is HOW DA FUK can a murderer can get the same price of what I can have? You see, this is like communism. You one gets lazy and gets paid a fat check as much as the other guy who works his butt off for 24/7. WTF!

... kekeke ...  :2funny: ...  :idiot2:

Here is yet another prime/fine example of HA'MUNG ignorance (idiocy) of /anything remotely Hmong except utter nearsightednes s (stupidity) ... kekeke ...  >:D

Who (what), or where on Earth, Heaven,  and/or Hail did any being (man, beast, ghost) say, imply, and/or suggest Hmong Shamanism is rooted in a Heaven and Hail morality based domain like your CRASStian hypocrisy.  Oh yeah, your ignorant HA'MUNG twits did ... kekeke ...  ::) ..
  ;D

HA'MUNG ignorance and idiocy never ceases to amaze,  shock, and amuse me ... LMAO!

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 25, 2015, 05:34:15 AM »
So it doesn't matter if a murderer gets to go to the same place with a guy like Martin Luther King? You know, this is the reason why I left Shamanism. It lacks the ground of morality because if I work hard to be a person, I deserve something better. However, what I don't understand is HOW DA FUK can a murderer can get the same price of what I can have? You see, this is like communism. You one gets lazy and gets paid a fat check as much as the other guy who works his butt off for 24/7. WTF!

So are you saying that not everyone dies? Or is there no afterlife for some?

chidorix0x

« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2015, 08:17:22 AM »
There is NO justice in Hmong shamanism...PERIOD! If Hmong people really wants to prove that their religion is stable and the only true religion, what makes it better than Christianity?

You see, in the Christian world, it is fairness that hurts the evil. For example, grounding you for a month during your summer vacation would be unfair to the unjust. If I was unjust, I would say that morality IS unjust because I am unjust as an example. But is it fair to not justify a criminal? I know that Hmong men likes to go to Laos to go and get wives over there and act like it didn't happen. And when they die, people say they deserve to go to heaven? UH HELL NAW! He deserves hell; however, since Hmong shamanism doesn't believe there is a Heaven nor Hell since we all go to ONE place in the ancestor world, then that makes morality relative. That means I could go and kill a Chinese person in China and come back to America and never get arrested. This makes my point clear that Shamanism has no law or any objective truth since your religion is grounded on cultural opinion. If you could prove to me that your shaman view of valid, then prove it to me, NOT on the Christian ground, but in your philosophical view. Remember, I don't like the uneducated ones to teach me something that they don't know about since it would just only create ignorance around the world like idiocracy.

...  kekeke  ...   :idiot2:  ...  KEKEKE  ...   :2funny:

Foremost, all you (ignorant) HA'Mung need to stop calling/thinking that traditional/non-traditional (as in "new/Western" Hmong shamans) Hmong Shamanism is a religion (or any religion for that matter) remotely equating to Christianity (Muslim, Buddhism, Confucianism, and/or any/all other ISMs) with your hypcritical morals, values, beliefs, and Heaven and Hell nonsense ... kekeke  ...  ::)

Hmong Shamanism IS NOT a religion, or a/any religion of the Hmong people, for that matter, worldwide.  No point giving an explanation to supposedly Western/USA spoonfed edumacated simpletons.  If one is Hmong and knowledgable of and about the customs, cultures, and specifically Hmong Shamanism, and is truly Western/USA educated, then they (or a HA'Mung) would not be making thi/these idiotic narrowminded remark(s)/claim(s) about Hmong Shamanism  ...  kekeke  ...   >:D

HA'Mung os HA'Mung, yus qhuas qhuas tias yus yog neeg kawm ntaub kawm ntawv nod es ua cas twb tsis paub txog ABC123-shamanism, not necessarily Hmong Shamanism, ib qho lid nad  ...  KEKEKE  ...   :2funny: 

(Cov neeg nod ces yog, "Ruam tsab ntse." xwb tiag  ...    O0)

vl

« Reply #99 on: January 29, 2015, 02:31:36 PM »
Christians are mindless humans, if the Bible told them to go suck D, that's exactly what they'll do.... :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 30, 2015, 01:38:31 AM »
dogmai,

Not only are you an idiot but also a coward. As always, you are in conflict with yourself. If you find it hard to believe in Christianity, it should be even harder for you to believe in Shamanism. But yet again, you have shown yourself to be an anti-Christian moreso than an atheist. You will agree with anything that conflicts with Christianity just for the sake of hating Christianity.

You really don't have the stability to be in PH. You're obviously cuckoo.

You're like those phers who allow this place to get so real that they claim to have fallen in love with another pher. Well PH is so real for you that you have allowed yourself to really hate Christian phers.  :idiot2:

I guess this is what happens when you have nobody waiting at home for you.  :2funny:

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 31, 2015, 05:34:00 PM »
dogmai,

Not only are you an idiot but also a coward. As always, you are in conflict with yourself. If you find it hard to believe in Christianity, it should be even harder for you to believe in Shamanism. But yet again, you have shown yourself to be an anti-Christian moreso than an atheist. You will agree with anything that conflicts with Christianity just for the sake of hating Christianity.

You really don't have the stability to be in PH. You're obviously cuckoo.

You're like those phers who allow this place to get so real that they claim to have fallen in love with another pher. Well PH is so real for you that you have allowed yourself to really hate Christian phers.  :idiot2:

I guess this is what happens when you have nobody waiting at home for you.  :2funny:

I'm flattered to hear that you fell in love with me and followed me every where. The truth is, I don't have the same feelings towards you. Please refrain yourself from following me everywhere. One day, hopefully you will find someone who can return those feelings.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2015, 11:35:28 AM »
I'm flattered to hear that you fell in love with me and followed me every where. The truth is, I don't have the same feelings towards you. Please refrain yourself from following me everywhere. One day, hopefully you will find someone who can return those feelings.

My post was in response to YOU, idiot. You're the one following me around like a lost puppy.  :2funny:

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2015, 11:53:51 AM »
My post was in response to YOU, idiot. You're the one following me around like a lost puppy.  :2funny:

It seems you're entering the denial stage. Hopefully you can get pass that stage.  O0

atthetop

« Reply #104 on: February 12, 2015, 09:49:56 AM »
Theafterlife is obviously brainwashed by white Christians

White Christians: Hmong people believe in the devil  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Animism is the foundation of shamanism; it teaches respect for nature. What does Christianism say about nature?

Hmong shamans do believe in god/higher power. Why do you think movies like Zeb thiab Sua exist? Because we believe in judgement day and we believe in karma, duh!

Next

Advertisements