Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong hunter feared Game Warden; said he would've been killed  (Read 33269 times)

Pain

Hmong hunter feared Game Warden; said he would've been killed
« on: November 16, 2013, 09:08:36 AM »
Provided by minority radio; at 35min into clip has a Hmong hunter named Kong Peng Vue telling his recent story about fearing for his life as he was hunting in south MN involving a run in with MN DNR Game warden:     http://minorityradio.org/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/11-14-13.pa.z.xiong.mp3

« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 09:37:11 AM by Pain »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong hunter feared racist Game Warden; said he would've been killed
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 11:51:33 AM »
Pain, you know Kong Pheng Vu very well. He's Maly Vu's brother.

My computer cuts off after he said "Nej muaj dab tsi mam hais thaum ntawd..." about the 7 p.m. meeting at Lao Family.

Where did this man go hunt?

« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 12:00:51 PM by Reporter »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Pain

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 12:12:45 PM »
Pain, you know Kong Pheng Vu very well. He's Maly Vu's brother.

My computer cuts off after he said "Nej muaj dab tsi mam hais thaum ntawd..." about the 7 p.m. meeting at Lao Family.

Where did this man go hunt?

No Reporter, I dont know him at all. 

The radio clip tends to stop for some unknown reason while listening to it.  You can reload the clip and fast forward to the last spot you were at and it should pick up as long as the clip at the end of its session.

As far as where he was hunting it was around Altura MN near White Water State Park; this was said in the clip.

PebHmoobUnited

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 12:22:24 PM »
The PERFECT storm to unite and REMOVE this cancer (RACIST WARDEN) from our woods! UNITED we STAND...divide d we are sheep!  This SOB is nothing but a lap dog!

PebHmoobUnited

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 01:06:34 PM »
Lets not sweep this under the rug and hoping this kind of racist act will go away.  I will keep a close eyes on the progress of this case. 

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2013, 01:16:40 PM »
There are always two sides to a story... but just from the sounds of it... Kong Peng Vue had reasons to feel threatened, to feel like his life was in danger... so, I am going to follow this case too...  No dnr wardens should be making hunters feel threatened and unsafe... if he succeeds in making hunters feel like that... it means he was not doing his professional job, instead, he was busy abusing his power to taunt and threaten people.  Hmong people should stand behind Kong Peng Vue.  I don't care if we don't have the evidences yet... if the warden made anybody feel like their lives were in danger... that warden should be investigated and put on leave...  I hope Kong Peng Vue sues for damages.

PebHmoobUnited

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2013, 01:22:04 PM »
This SOB's days as a RACIST game warden are numbered!

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2013, 02:23:31 PM »
No Reporter, I dont know him at all. 

The radio clip tends to stop for some unknown reason while listening to it.  You can reload the clip and fast forward to the last spot you were at and it should pick up as long as the clip at the end of its session.

As far as where he was hunting it was around Altura MN near White Water State Park; this was said in the clip.

I kind of said you know him well because you might know Maly well. That's all. lol Not that they know us. But we all know Maly.

Anyway, why is Altura an issue like this? How did he find himself to be alone at this place? I've hunted in Altura and Elba and even beyond. I didn't know a warden in the area would not respect the Hmong there.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2013, 02:24:46 PM »
There are always two sides to a story... but just from the sounds of it... Kong Peng Vue had reasons to feel threatened, to feel like his life was in danger... so, I am going to follow this case too...  No dnr wardens should be making hunters feel threatened and unsafe... if he succeeds in making hunters feel like that... it means he was not doing his professional job, instead, he was busy abusing his power to taunt and threaten people.  Hmong people should stand behind Kong Peng Vue.  I don't care if we don't have the evidences yet... if the warden made anybody feel like their lives were in danger... that warden should be investigated and put on leave...  I hope Kong Peng Vue sues for damages.
Lets not sweep this under the rug and hoping this kind of racist act will go away.  I will keep a close eyes on the progress of this case. 

O0

"...

YoursTruly

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2013, 02:58:03 PM »
This hmong guy is a coward.  I would of kill the racist white warden and shoot his dog too. Self defense and that part where the warden led him place to place...creepy and makes my hair stands. In that situation I would of kill him cause of fear. What a wuss hmong and game warden.

PebHmoobUnited

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2013, 03:06:49 PM »
This hmong guy is a coward.  I would of kill the racist white warden and shoot his dog too. Self defense and that part where the warden led him place to place...creepy and makes my hair stands. In that situation I would of kill him cause of fear. What a wuss hmong and game warden.

exactly my thoughts.....!!! I would've call 911 during the first encounter and said I'm being ordered out of my trees stand  IN THE DARK by someone who claimed to be a game warden. 

Have them track to see who's being dispatch in that area and does a warden have the LEGAL right to approach someone's hunting in progress in the dark like that?  Unless of course, he's witnessing or suspected an illegal hunt in progress.

The SOB is LUCKY....he lucked out the hunter didn't put a few rounds at him in the dark. 

Offline dianahmuas

• Elite Poster
  • i love when you love me...
  • Respect: +111
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2013, 03:31:54 PM »
that warden needs to go on trial...

"Be pain, Live prosperously, Be merried"

"Live pain, Be prosperous, Live merrily"

PebHmoobUnited

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2013, 04:23:22 PM »
that warden needs to go on trial...

that gun you carried there look mighty fine!!!  O0

Offline dianahmuas

• Elite Poster
  • i love when you love me...
  • Respect: +111
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2013, 04:28:04 PM »
that gun you carried there look mighty fine!!!  O0

thanks...it's my biological father's lucky rifle he loved...wish i could have gone hunting with him as a child...now he'll never know that i've fired his favorite rifle at rodents...

"Be pain, Live prosperously, Be merried"

"Live pain, Be prosperous, Live merrily"

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2013, 05:00:22 PM »

Advertisements