Advertisement

Author Topic: I almost fell for this guy...  (Read 10554 times)

Zafirlukast

Re: I almost fell for this guy...
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2013, 11:07:38 AM »
You just called "Z" butterfly.. sound girly. LOL

LL, that is not too bad..
She prob likes my flapping butterfly avatar.

Do your parakeets breed?  Been trying to get my love birds to breed.  I think they are both females, bec they are always fighting and throwing each other's egg outside the house. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2013, 11:12:32 AM »
Nigerians are scammers. Don't do business with them. A professional colleague of mine who is part of the Lutheran Church went to Nigeria. Nigerian pastors told him to hide all of his important belongings when going to church because "your people there will steal from you."

A Nigerian client here still owes me money. But his case is over already and he has disappeared. Another former Nigerian co-worker asked for $5.00 from me for lunch to be repaid after his next pay check. He just ignored me after lunch and has never paid me back.

Things of the sort. That country is full of scammers. Don't believe any of them, not even the judicial authorities. They are corrupted. They can be bribed and they will do harmful illegal activities. Always. And they can sound very nice and convincing in some subtly nice way just to persuade you.

I used to worry about South Africa because of apartheid. I actually donated $10.00 back in college for South Africa. But lately I've learned that those African countries abuse their funds all over. Millions are lost and channeled to their leaders' bank accounts without being used for the good of the countries.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Zafirlukast

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2013, 11:16:28 AM »
Nigerians are scammers. Don't do business with them. A professional colleague of mine who is part of the Lutheran Church went to Nigeria. Nigerian pastors told him to hide all of his important belongings when going to church because "your people there will steal from you."

A Nigerian client here still owes me money. But his case is over already and he has disappeared. Another former Nigerian co-worker asked for $5.00 from me for lunch to be repaid after his next pay check. He just ignored me after lunch and has never paid me back.

Things of the sort. That country is full of scammers. Don't believe any of them, not even the judicial authorities. They are corrupted. They can be bribed and they will do harmful illegal activities. Always. And they can sound very nice and convincing in some subtly nice way just to persuade you.

I used to worry about South Africa because of apartheid. I actually donated $10.00 back in college for South Africa. But lately I've learned that those African countries abuse their funds all over. Millions are lost and channeled to their leaders' bank accounts without being used for the good of the countries.
A lot of scams coming out of India too.  Key is don't trust anything coming from overseas. 

Zafirlukast

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2013, 11:19:53 AM »
Yes, I used to have a breeding pair and got a few babies from it but the female died last year. I just took in two more birds and one is a female. She's already bonding with my other male parakeet. I already set nest so hopefully they will breed soon.

I don't know how to tell a female/male from a love bird but I can tell from a parakeet. Mostly because the male will have more colors on their beak vs female. Take pictures and let me see. I've been wanting to get a pair of love birds too.
I'll try to take some pics when I get home.  I just got the pair this year and the seller said they were a pair and will give babies.  I just don't understand why they are fighting and throwing each other's eggs out.   ;D They are probably not a pair.  >:(

Zafirlukast

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2013, 01:50:59 PM »
It's cost more to buy a bonding pair. They probably trying to sell you at a higher $$$ fo a bonding pair. Birds know when a egg is bad too so it could be a bad egg that they're trying to throw out. I used to have a pair of finch and both of the male & female would throw the baby out of the nest.. the baby didn't get any foods so it died. I hope you weren't touching the eggs.. they will throw out if they smell human scent.

**They were not crossed stars lover** :2funny:
Ive noticed that birds can be such a meanie to their mates like us humans.  Ive seen pigeons divorce and had affairs with other pigeons too. ;D

Zafirlukast

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2013, 02:00:09 PM »

Hell yeah!!! All my other 4 males parakeets are fighting eachother for the ONE female that I have... And she  will cheat on each one of them too.. She's not that faithful.  ;D
why did you cause so much distress and chaos with your parakeets?  Should of gotten four females and one male and have a happy camper male. ;D

Zafirlukast

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2013, 02:06:47 PM »
I wanted to see how males react when there's only one female. LOL
you'll wasted money when the males kill each other. Notice how the males not getting any are the ones very angry and plotting revenge.  They'll take it out on the cage too.   ;D

Zafirlukast

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2013, 03:51:33 PM »
They're fighting over to see who gets to feed her.. LOL I kept yelling to the other one "You better be nice, that's her boyfriend"... :2funny:
That's mean doing that to your birds.  Remember....wh at goes around, comes around.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Mr.Crowley

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2013, 06:56:16 PM »
I believe the homeowner is related the Nigerian prince that e-mails me every now and then regarding sharing her millions of dollar with me because his parents were assassinated. 

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2013, 08:12:32 PM »
Don't trust anything that sounds too good to be true.

Advertisements