Advertisement

Author Topic: Thinking deep thoughts about nothing. ~Bruce Lee  (Read 1322 times)

LadyLionness

Thinking deep thoughts about nothing. ~Bruce Lee
« on: December 10, 2013, 12:50:29 PM »
Anywho, I was watching a show on CCTV about the high speed train... how it has been able to connect two cities that was 6 hours apart by regular train... and now, it's 45 minutes between the two cities... some people live in one and work in the other.  I was thinking that this is fine and dandy, but what happens when the train no longer run... the people would be stranded.

The I started thinking about me and my situation... wondering what would happen if WWIII happen and I am stranded here and not able to go to my family.  I started planning what I would do and how I would get home.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

LION HEART

Re: Thinking deep thoughts about nothing. ~Bruce Lee
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 02:14:32 PM »
Grr!  What makes me so jealous about Asia is the technology and transportation .  It's light years beyond what we have here in the USA.  I could be romancing  someone in Chicago and be home in Minneapolis in 45 minutes.  Don't worry about the train though, they won't ever stop running unless teleportation is invented and works perfectly. 

WWIII?  I don't think it would happen in our lifetime.  WWIII to me is the race to space.  Earth can only be around for so long before the sun consumes it.  By then, hopefully, we'd have mastered space travel and have found other habitable planets to live on for when the inevitable happens.  It's too bad I wasn't born some 40,000 years into the future.

LadyLionness

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 02:19:52 PM »
Lol... love your imagination, Lion Heart.

LION HEART

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 02:30:17 PM »
LOL

If my S/O were here, she would say, "I've met a man from the future." 

Advertisements