Advertisement

Author Topic: Any Action Figures collection's??  (Read 31862 times)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
Re: Any Action Figures collection's??
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2014, 08:23:21 PM »
Here's my other Mumm-Ra.. Minted box

« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 08:27:36 PM by saki saki »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2014, 07:37:39 PM »
My Pink Ranger is here...

Can anybody give her a dollar bill???

Red Ranger:::

And the both of them..So Awesome...

They are not that big..About 5-6 inches only.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 06:42:52 PM by saki saki »

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2014, 06:41:59 PM »
To the fans of DOA games:;

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2014, 08:11:22 PM »
The MMPR Green Ranger...

And this Collector's edition Halo 4 Warthog Die cast Awesomeness:::

LION HEART

« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2014, 05:48:34 PM »
SAKI SAKI:

Here goes!  Not the best pictures (taken w/a mobile phone and green towel on a small table LMFAO) but it does the job:

First up, Kamen Rider OOO - Tajadol Form; this is the Effects Parts Set which is sold separately from the figure and the figure.

This is what it looks like in action:

Second, we have Kamen Rider W - Fang Joker form with Fang Gaia Memory.

This is one of the few times it's used.

Finally, we have the brothers, Tyrannoranger Geki (younger brother) and Dragonranger Burai (older brother) from Kyoru Sentai Zyurenjaa.  This is the source material Saban used for what people know today as MMPR; an abomination of what sentai really is. 

This is when Burai is out to destroy both Zyurenjaa and Bandora; final fight scene before Burai turns good and sides with the Zyurenjaa and his brother.

By the way, I've never opened them except for the Fang Memory which I still have the box for.  I've actually been following Kamen Rider and Sentai since the late 80s.  My dad brought home tapes of these  translated in Thai, so when people were watching MMPR and Masked Rider, I already knew what was going on.  :)

Like this post: +1

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2014, 07:22:26 PM »
LH, you got such an awesome collection. I've only heard if Kaman Rider a few times. I've heard about the Sentai Rangers. I know that it came from Japan, But only knew the MMPR. Which I really didn't like because it was a rip off of the Voltron. But as I got into the MMPR I found tat it was okay.

I will try to get the rest of the SH. Figuard aka MMPR set. I don't know too much about the Rangers but I just want to complete the team. I already have tat Megazord. I want the Dragonzord which is going to be release here soon. TRU is already releaseing the Green/White Morphor, I haven't seen it yet. But soon I will find it...

Do you also have tat MegaZord for ur Sentai???. I bet it's temping to want to open ur figures and play with it for a while... I fight tat temptation everytime I look at all my minted stuff.

Post more if you have more.

LION HEART

« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2014, 08:39:58 PM »
LH, you got such an awesome collection. I've only heard if Kaman Rider a few times. I've heard about the Sentai Rangers. I know that it came from Japan, But only knew the MMPR. Which I really didn't like because it was a rip off of the Voltron. But as I got into the MMPR I found tat it was okay.

I will try to get the rest of the SH. Figuard aka MMPR set. I don't know too much about the Rangers but I just want to complete the team. I already have tat Megazord. I want the Dragonzord which is going to be release here soon. TRU is already releaseing the Green/White Morphor, I haven't seen it yet. But soon I will find it...

Do you also have tat MegaZord for ur Sentai???. I bet it's temping to want to open ur figures and play with it for a while... I fight tat temptation everytime I look at all my minted stuff.

Post more if you have more.

If it was a few years ago, I would have opened them and bought stands/displays for them.  However, I'm short on space and nowadays I'm being very selective because I know I'll never open these.  They're going to be worth a lot some day especially the original Japanese version.

They're slowly coming out due to the popularity in the US and due to 199 Sentai Movie being sourced for MMPR-Mega Force.  I wanted Tamashii SH Figuarts Pteraranger but it's going for nearly $70-$80 and I find it very difficult personally to get the MMPR version you have because it costs nearly the same.

Mammothranger is set to be released next month (FEB 2014 release date) and at $45 I'll pay for it.   

Tricerranger is set to be release in May 2014 should be similar in price.

BTW, if you want a complete set, why not get Armored Tyrannoranger ($50)?

Concerning Go-Lion (Voltron in the US), it's all owned by the same company; no rip-offs unless you count MMPR.  All this wouldn't have happened though without all the Godzilla and Ultraman movies.

As for others, I have to dig stuff out of the boxes I put in storage but I've got nearly a complete set of Wing Gundam model kits that are put together.  I think I'm just missing the Serpent suit.  It'll take some time but I'll post pics when I get a chance.

Speaking of Go-Lion, have you ever watched the original anime?

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2014, 10:18:20 PM »
I know tat Voltron came from Golion.. only when I got really into the anime i found that out. But when Voltron, Transformers, Robtech all came out. They were from Japan..

I'll slowly get the MMPR figuarts. if you can get it for a bit cheaper, Tat's a good deal. Cuz these guy goes for 38-45 bucks +S&H..And wen you  get free S&H tat's a good deal...
I'll just get the main mmpr.. I don't see me geting the armor red ranger.. Somtime down the line I'll keep an eye out for the white ranger if the price comes down to where I want it..
As for Gundam I just want the main gundams.. As it'll be too much to try to get all of them.
Wen u have time post ur gundams also.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 10:20:33 PM by saki saki »

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2014, 03:16:38 PM »
The green ranger/white morphor exclusive from TRU.. This will go great with what I'm try'n to complete. Al I need is the dragonZord and the flute.
Already got the SH Figuart green range on his way..

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2014, 05:40:09 PM »
Slowly but surely, the team is coming together.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2014, 05:59:30 PM »
Last one for the day...

PRINCESS.

« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2014, 01:42:49 AM »
I'm getting this for myself on my birthday.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2014, 09:56:55 PM »
^^^ Gnam...A very nice choice.. This is a must have for Lego lovers out there.  I don't care wat people say. It's a must have/get. I mean come on.. it's the Simpsons. so awesome. Well post pix if you ever get this.

PRINCESS.

« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2014, 08:35:50 PM »
^^^ Gnam...A very nice choice.. This is a must have for Lego lovers out there.  I don't care wat people say. It's a must have/get. I mean come on.. it's the Simpsons. so awesome. Well post pix if you ever get this.

Yep, it's a must have! I'm waiting until it goes on sale because $200 is a little steep. In the meantime here's my modest minifig collection.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 08:48:49 PM by gnam »

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2014, 07:02:35 PM »
^^^ Awesome Lego collection there bro..I like the little elf... Lego figs are cute, but easy to lose.
Yeah $200 is steep, however you're gonna have to wait for a long time before they drop the price. Assuming that they only do it for a limited time, then you'll gonna have a hard time getting your hands on that Simpson set.. Good luck hunting that set down.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 07:04:58 PM by saki saki »

Advertisements