Advertisement

Author Topic: Any Action Figures collection's??  (Read 31719 times)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
Re: Any Action Figures collection's??
« Reply #90 on: February 26, 2014, 01:18:20 PM »
^^^ Awsome figure.  post more of ur collection wen you have time. Love to see other's collection.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 26, 2014, 08:39:57 PM »
I have a couple of new figures to show ya'll

Some Halo stuff::

How do we get in:::

Apparently the both of them is a bit too big to fit inside of this Warthog. Dam..

Cross over::

LION HEART

« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2014, 09:48:30 AM »
I've got bad news out of the Lion's Den!  My kid nephew got into my stash of collectibles.

My Target Exclusive Arcee (Revenge of the Fallen Collection) was unleashed from its mint condition packaging by a pair of scissors and broken parts.  I got it on clearance for $8 and it sold on eBay recently for $60.  The only good news that came out of this was that I was able to salvage the parts and put it back together.  I just need to find a display case now; it's a pretty sweet setup for a motorcycle tranforming Cybertronian.   

No pictures here yet but here's a review someone did online:

Pictures will be available later.

Sifu

« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2014, 11:17:47 AM »
Lion Heart...  I know who you are and yes it can be replaced but 'I would have been pissed as hell' still.

LION HEART

« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2014, 11:23:40 AM »
Lion Heart...  I know who you are and yes it can be replaced but 'I would have been pissed as hell' still.

Yes, BIL... I've known for a long time.  LOL

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 27, 2014, 01:17:19 PM »
I've got bad news out of the Lion's Den!  My kid nephew got into my stash of collectibles.

My Target Exclusive Arcee (Revenge of the Fallen Collection) was unleashed from its mint condition packaging by a pair of scissors and broken parts.  I got it on clearance for $8 and it sold on eBay recently for $60.  The only good news that came out of this was that I was able to salvage the parts and put it back together.  I just need to find a display case now; it's a pretty sweet setup for a motorcycle tranforming Cybertronian.   

No pictures here yet but here's a review someone did online:

Pictures will be available later.

Oh-No... That is why I moved all my collection down to my now call Man-Cave. lol
I remember a story which got on the news paper a long while back. A brother had his sister house watch while he went outta town. Her little kid (his Nephew) went into his room and opened all his minted Vinagte starwars. some where from the 1977-78 toys. O man...

Sifu

« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2014, 02:48:16 PM »
All my first gen Transformers (out of box but still very sentimental) was given to my baby cousin who twisted off everything.  I was so upset but what could I do?  I should send my mother what the going rate of those are going for now.  Starscream, Megatron, Optimus, Shockwave and all the Bumblebee/smaller Autobots and Dinobots were all mangled. 
Vintage Starwars?  Looks like the sister owes her brother a car or at least a man cave to store and lock his stuff.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 27, 2014, 03:40:45 PM »
LH,
i had her in minted box for a bery long time. Then oneday I decided to have Arcee Prime mount DOTM arcee for some Girl girl action. lol So I opened her up. Funny ting is I totally forgot she had tat part tat connects to her while in Motor bike.. Haha I have no idea where that part is now..
I'll post the Girl girl mount photo later.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 28, 2014, 06:55:01 PM »
Here's Arcee riding Arcee. :)

« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 07:01:52 PM by saki saki »

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2014, 08:39:38 PM »
It's been awhile here: Rainbow Dash.
Isn't she cute. My only 2nd my little pony that I've ever had. I remember way back my sister had a bunch of little pony's for her birthday and I fell in like with one of them, so every time I played with my sister's little pony I always grab the one I like. Hehee.

Well back to the men's world;

Can't wait to get my childhood dream toy. I did finally found the 1997 reissue voltron way back... and I let my younger brothers play with him. Boy that was a huge mistake. And that was the very last time I ever held on to a Voltron. Well this is the 30th anny figure. he will never be touch by my kids. nor anybody else.  This is part of where it all started.

Some of my Halo figures: I don't have much, but that's good. Too many is no good. hahaa

Some Gundam

And yes I'm getting my stuff ready to do my garden this year. Looking at all my seeds to start growing them in a pot. And when they are ready.. All I gotta go do is plant them.

All I wanted out of this set is Charizard. Hehee

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 14, 2014, 11:46:48 PM »
Found these at the TRU today

Sifu

« Reply #101 on: March 15, 2014, 04:41:47 PM »
An Eva Test Type uh 1.  Honestly I don't know I just got it because it was on sale and I was thinking of painting it something totally different.  I wasn't big into Evangelion.

Marv from Frank Miller's Sin City.

Head bust of Ultraman.  Nuff said...

A forest of Totoros.

My kids love Totoro and Ghibli movies.  Most of my collecting has become car collections and spoiling my kids.  The big one is a backpack, and the other grey is a hand puppet.  We have another stuffed one about the size of the backpack and probably a litter of smaller ones somewhere else.

Like this post: +1

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 15, 2014, 04:51:58 PM »
^^^ 1: Eva is a good anime. I never got into the anime tat much.
But I like the robots. I like the ladies in the movie. I think that they are HOT.. and Sassy,
2: Sins City's figures are so awesome with detail and sculpting. they're as goos as Spawn.
3: Ultra Man... pew pew pew.. Is that a 1:1 scale??
and the last one are from the hit Japanese manga.
Very nice indeed.
Show more..

Sifu

« Reply #103 on: March 15, 2014, 05:26:26 PM »
I have some Spawn series 1 somewhere; nothing special about those.  I have some more odds and end little figurines that I would keep around my desktops or work desk.

The Ultraman bust is pretty big.  I was going to sculpt the head for a costume but never got to doing it.  It is big enough to use as a mask but this is just a plastic bust.  Still cost me a pretty penny.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2014, 09:53:34 PM »

Robocop and ED209

I saw these at the store: The 75th  Anniversary OZ: And to those that are OZ fan, this is a must get. They are a bit pricey thou.

I'd say she does look pretty...LOL

Captain America: Winter Soldier

« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 09:55:45 PM by saki saki »

Advertisements