Advertisement

Author Topic: TATTOO  (Read 2167 times)

EmptyWithJoy

TATTOO
« on: January 13, 2014, 03:11:02 PM »
So Im thinking about getting a tat. But i wanna get something that will represent hmong. Anyone have any ideals? Any artist here thats welling to sketch an ideal tat for me would be greatly appreciated.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

minorcharacter

Re: TATTOO
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 01:30:07 PM »
I'm working on a design for a new one.  Anyone here want to help me out?

I'm leaning towards getting something like the third image done.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 07:24:35 AM »
So Im thinking about getting a tat. But i wanna get something that will represent hmong. Anyone have any ideals? Any artist here thats welling to sketch an ideal tat for me would be greatly appreciated.

I'm willing to help you out, but I'm not sure exactly which type of tattoo you want.
Here are the questions to ask you <--- this helps me to narrow down

I. Location
  • upper or lower arms, wrists, top hands
  • chest or abdominal region
  • shoulder or neck region
  • thighs, calves, feet

II. Sizes
  • 2x3
  • 3x4
  • 4x6
  • 4x8
  • 12x12

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2014, 07:29:44 AM »
I'm working on a design for a new one.  Anyone here want to help me out?

I'm leaning towards getting something like the third image done.

Would you be so kindly explain the images you were trying to illustrate? I don't have slightest clues what they were. Please elaborate and name them for me.

minorcharacter

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 08:31:31 AM »
Would you be so kindly explain the images you were trying to illustrate? I don't have slightest clues what they were. Please elaborate and name them for me.
Hey bud, they were all just concept images I came up with.  I like the third one more to be honest and I think I'm going to settle with that one.  They're just symbols that don't really represent anything important to anyone else.  The number seven has always been a very important part of my life so that's a major theme in there.  Seven brothers and sisters, seven years, seven attempts, etc.  The angel feathers represent two events I'd rather not talk about.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2014, 06:07:57 PM »
Hey bud, they were all just concept images I came up with.  I like the third one more to be honest and I think I'm going to settle with that one.  They're just symbols that don't really represent anything important to anyone else.  The number seven has always been a very important part of my life so that's a major theme in there.  Seven brothers and sisters, seven years, seven attempts, etc.  The angel feathers represent two events I'd rather not talk about.

Thank you for your honest explanation on your concept designs.  O0
When you said the number seven has always been an important part of your life, I begin to see clearly that the crest moon shape (90 degree angle) and its sharp spikes should be represented #7 on the first and second images. After you done with it, are you gonna color it blk&wh or full colors?

Advertisements