Advertisement

Author Topic: I don't really like animals  (Read 5068 times)

couchpotato

I don't really like animals
« on: January 24, 2014, 09:55:34 AM »
And yes, I realize that teacup dogs are not really real.

BUT, damn these are so cute!!!!!

(Pomeranian)

I just want to squish it!!!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Bokehlicious

Re: I don't really like animals
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 08:53:26 PM »
I don't like animals either.  Don't get me wrong, I don't condone animal cruelty.  I simply just don't care for them.  They are dirty and smelly to me. 

And what's up with pet owners letting their pet lick their face and mouth?  Don't they get grossed out by the fact that animals clean and lick themselves in the ass? 

MSV

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 08:14:50 AM »
Have you ever owned a pet of any sort?

I love animals! Even as a kid it was my dream job to become a vet. In fact I'm this old but yet I still enjoy my trips to the zoo. :)

Those puppies are so cute! But with them being so small, I'd be scared that if they went to hide somewhere....I wouldn't be able to find them.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 12:12:30 AM »
Have you ever owned a pet of any sort?

I love animals! Even as a kid it was my dream job to become a vet. In fact I'm this old but yet I still enjoy my trips to the zoo. :)

Those puppies are so cute! But with them being so small, I'd be scared that if they went to hide somewhere....I wouldn't be able to find them.

I have my mom chihuahua here for a few months.  I walked her outside with the leash at first, talk to her and called her just like how I would with my kids, etc.  now she used to my voice and I can take her outside without the leash and she'll be good on the sidewalk or street whenever we go walking...... I keep her outside and only feed her foods. 

My husband never like any type of pet or animal and would not bother to help at first with feeding but after a while he'll get used to the idea and just do it when I'm not around.

WindComeWindBlow

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 02:08:36 PM »
I didn't like animals at first.  When my roommate in college got her puppy, the puppy would sit with me on the floor (while reading/studying).  It was weird at first and I cringe at the smell and the little cute thing licking my hands and face.  BUT those little critters will grow on you.  They're loyal and kind and playful. 
It's the most fulfilling feeling to come home to someone who is twice as happy to see you.  To have someone follow you around the house- to have someone adore you with love and affection. 

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 08:36:26 PM »
Yeah but think about it!!!  Their dirty paws on your floor...

And I'm pretty sure dogs and cats don't wipe their butts after they poop...and they sit around your floor's and couches.... and then you're going to roll around on that?!!?

C'mon folks!!!!

I'll only probably ever have fishes for pets....  maybe a parakeet too...naw....n ot even that...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

yuknowthat

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 12:52:47 PM »
I like them, but kissing them , letting them sleep in the house..not my cup of apple juice

Advertisements