Advertisement

Author Topic: Dreaming of PHers, write them here!  (Read 9929 times)

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
Dreaming of PHers, write them here!
« on: February 10, 2014, 12:34:49 PM »
Out of the blues, I've dreamed of you...(my very first dream about PHers...eek)

luvlylisa
boO

I was dining out with luvlylisa at a nightclub lounge atmosphere having a conversation about colored paper plates and steaks.  Each steak will have different flavors and taste depending on the color of the paper plates.  So we went a head and ordered yellow, orange, purple, and pink.  When the servers brought our orders, the lights dimmed and the stage performers came out.  boO was the star of the night dressed in gold tights and she was one sexy babe.  luvlylisa and I didn't even get to eat try our steaks when the rest of the performers walked up and took our orange and purple plate of steaks.  I took the yellow plate steak and gave the pink one to luvlylisa. 

boO came out of no where behind luvlylisa and served us the two green and a red plate steaks.  I offered a $3 tip to boO but luvlylisa kept intercepting and instead snucked it up the back of my shirt since we haven't even ate, we shouldn't tip yet.  A few minute passed and somehow the back of my shirt was stuffed with lots of dollars bills and luvlylisa was still inserting more bills.  I couldn't concentrate on eating feeling so bloated so I got up and unzipped my piggy bank shirt to loosen up.  Somehow I was now dressed in a rainbow t-shirt and shorts outside a mallstrip off of a lake with a sign that read "Pay a penny to pet squirrles."  Luvlylisa was cooking some rice soy cake in the steamer outside and boO was a squirrel delivering the cakes to customers.

Like this post: 0
I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Adverstisement

minorcharacter

Re: Dreaming of PHers, write them here!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 12:55:40 PM »
Yes, I dreamt about Luvlylisa as well.  We were having a casual night out then I confessed my feelings for her.  She responded by ripping my heart out and said, "I would love you too, but you have no heart."  At this point I'd like to say that I don't know how she looks like nor do I even talk to her so I can only assume that she looks like Emma Watson and has a nice English accent to boot.  In fact, I'm going to just assume that all PH people look like celebrities.

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 05:47:38 PM »
Out of the blues, I've dreamed of you...(my very first dream about PHers...eek)

luvlylisa
boO

I was dining out with luvlylisa at a nightclub lounge atmosphere having a conversation about colored paper plates and steaks.  Each steak will have different flavors and taste depending on the color of the paper plates.  So we went a head and ordered yellow, orange, purple, and pink.  When the servers brought our orders, the lights dimmed and the stage performers came out.  boO was the star of the night dressed in gold tights and she was one sexy babe.  luvlylisa and I didn't even get to eat try our steaks when the rest of the performers walked up and took our orange and purple plate of steaks.  I took the yellow plate steak and gave the pink one to luvlylisa. 

boO came out of no where behind luvlylisa and served us the two green and a red plate steaks.  I offered a $3 tip to boO but luvlylisa kept intercepting and instead snucked it up the back of my shirt since we haven't even ate, we shouldn't tip yet.  A few minute passed and somehow the back of my shirt was stuffed with lots of dollars bills and luvlylisa was still inserting more bills.  I couldn't concentrate on eating feeling so bloated so I got up and unzipped my piggy bank shirt to loosen up.  Somehow I was now dressed in a rainbow t-shirt and shorts outside a mallstrip off of a lake with a sign that read "Pay a penny to pet squirrles."  Luvlylisa was cooking some rice soy cake in the steamer outside and boO was a squirrel delivering the cakes to customers.
:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Wow, steak, boO and others performing, me making it rain in ur shirt to steaming cakes for customers with the squirrel boO's assistance while u make ur money!  dang, what did you do before u went to bed?  LOL either way....i'm flattered to have been in ur dream.  O0

Like this post: +1
可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 05:49:13 PM »
Yes, I dreamt about Luvlylisa as well.  We were having a casual night out then I confessed my feelings for her.  She responded by ripping my heart out and said, "I would love you too, but you have no heart."  At this point I'd like to say that I don't know how she looks like nor do I even talk to her so I can only assume that she looks like Emma Watson and has a nice English accent to boot.  In fact, I'm going to just assume that all PH people look like celebrities.
bbwwaaaahhhhahahahahahahah!!!!!    :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

GOOD thing it was just a dream.  Cause only in dreams would I look like Emma Watson...or any celebrity for that matter.

That is odd that u dreamt about me too....i do have to confirm, we've not posted directly to each other...actual ly I've not been on as of late so it is rather interesting that u'd dream about me.  Oh, sorry bout ur heart.  I dunno u either...but I'd like to assume ur not a douche and a nice guy--for now. 8) O0

« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 05:52:34 PM by luvlylisa »

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

minorcharacter

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 09:09:57 AM »
I am nice guy with happy feelings.  ALL THE TIME.

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 09:27:27 AM »
I am nice guy with happy feelings.  ALL THE TIME.
puas yog ma? LOL if u say so.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 02:37:43 PM »
:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Wow, steak, boO and others performing, me making it rain in ur shirt to steaming cakes for customers with the squirrel boO's assistance while u make ur money!  dang, what did you do before u went to bed?  LOL either way....i'm flattered to have been in ur dream.  O0

LOL...seriousl y though...you and boO surprised me in my dream. 

It was quite silly but at the same time you never can predict what dreams may come...hehe.

Nonetheless... wanted the share it because it is funny!

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2014, 03:05:29 PM »
LOL...seriously though...you and boO surprised me in my dream. 

It was quite silly but at the same time you never can predict what dreams may come...hehe.

Nonetheless... wanted the share it because it is funny!
true....but i wouldn't be selling rice cakes....i don't like them.  muuaahhhahahah ahaah!  :D :D :D

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

couchpotato

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 06:29:22 PM »
I dreamt I hated this PHer for lying to me. They deleted their account after all was revealed. I kept getting messages from other PHers about this PHers hypocrisy. I was mad, sad and disappointed and more so because then I couldn't tell them.

Then I woke up and was sad because I knew that the emotions I had felt in my dream were in direct correlation to how I was really feeling before I fell asleep. :(

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2014, 11:20:12 PM »
I dreamt I hated this PHer for lying to me. They deleted their account after all was revealed. I kept getting messages from other PHers about this PHers hypocrisy. I was mad, sad and disappointed and more so because then I couldn't tell them.

Then I woke up and was sad because I knew that the emotions I had felt in my dream were in direct correlation to how I was really feeling before I fell asleep. :(
n which pher was this? ???

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

minorcharacter

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2014, 11:35:13 AM »
n which pher was this? ???
It was me.  I have played with fire and unfortunately everybody else was burned, but me.  There is nothing worst than a PHer scorned, for now I now mourn my sorrowful regrets.  I am a liar, and for that I must burden these sins for all time.

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2014, 12:31:23 PM »
I had a dream about bitterblue today.  It was just the screen name though, not the actual person.

I was scrolling down PH Discussion Forum and there was a new forum named Bitterzinger.  There was no description of what the contents would be so I clicked in.  Come to find out, there were sub-forums.  There were Bittersweet, Bittertooth, Bitterglue, and a few more but I can't remember all of them.  However, the one that stuck out was Bitterblue.  For a moment in my dream, I was like...."OMG, this is where Bitterblue has been, it's no wonder..."

LOL...just something funny to share....yes I know I'm a weirdo!

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2016, 02:05:53 PM »
Yesterday morning, I had a dream about boO, out, and my brother.

boO, my brother, and I were in a ever changing muggy and chilly cell.  out was locked in the cell next to us.  While my brother and out were discussing about an escape plan, boO and I were like children playing fivestones with little stones we found lying on the ground.   We were really noisy that my brother yelled at us that if we don't quiet down, we'll all drown in this water prison.  That was when I noticed boO was tucking stones in her left pocket and pulling them out in wrapped candy.  Then I thought to myself that if we're in a water prison, it's like we're in an underwater world which means there must be treasure chests full of coins hidden somewhere.  I could buy candy from boO!

boO went to share candies with my brother and out.  With each candy that was shared with out, I felt a shift in change in our cell.  Then suddenly, water started spilling in from the ceiling.  It was almost like we're locked up in a built prison on a gigantic underwater scale.  A ladder appeared to an open where more water was spilling through.  I started looking for the treasure chest but there was none.  Then when I started digging stone blocks off the ground, I found pennies. 

I ran to my brother and told him that to unlock the cell out was in, we needed to throw more candies into his cell then pick the lock by inserting the coins like a candy dispenser.  Each time we dispense a candy, a bit of out would come out with it to our side and we can all go up the ladder.

My brother and boO started throwing candies into out's cell.  With each candy that landed on the other cell, more water was spilling in from different corners and flooding quickly.  I counted the pennies to make sure I have 29 pennies because that was how many we would need to unlock the cell.  Each time I gave the pennies to boO to hand to my brother, the pennies would turn into stone.  So I have to dig up the pennies myself and hand them to my brother instead.  We were only able to insert 17 pennies before my dream ended.

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2019, 06:22:40 PM »
Hilarious dreams!  A long time ago I had a few dreams about other PHers also who used to frequent PH more often.

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
  • Respect: +242
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2022, 04:36:21 PM »
Miniature snakes :2funny:

Different 💩 same smell

Advertisements