Advertisement

Author Topic: Forced Marriages  (Read 7408 times)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Respect: +412
    • View Profile
Re: Forced Marriages
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2017, 09:12:40 PM »
A Minnesota college graduate attempted to marry his Wisconsin girl who already got a Master's Degree. They did the arrangement style by going in to ask for her hands.

"Forty thousand dollars," the in-laws called.

Negotiations failed, the groom wannabe's family fled.

The girl packed up and followed him.

Of course, that turned out to be all free then. lol

(I won't disclose the family due to respect.)

20k?  That one is new.  Most of the ones I've heard of range from 7-10k.  And some who try to "lowball" for like 4k.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2017, 09:15:00 PM »
Some women had managed to coerce some other men to marry her, too, I heard. Like whoever she liked in town that she could just accuse.

In the old days, there is no form of child support. A guy can just impregnate a woman and refused to marry her and he would get away with it. To solve that situation, the price to "khu" the woman is set to certain amount. Not sure if it's that high though.

but in today's time, that won't help because all the woman has to do is take him to court and he'll end up paying child support until the kid is an adult, which will probably end up being more than $20G.

So, if you don't want to pay child support or don't plan on marrying her... use protection.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2017, 09:18:48 PM »
Would you agree that people at first think they're gonna end up with the person but then things changed after "fear of having the child and even after having had the fun" made the feelings subsided?

That's true for both men and women, more so for men than women.

My question is, "why get someone pregnant if you don't intend to marry them?"  ???

For the girls..  Why sleep with someone and get yourself pregnant when there's no wedding band on your finger? ::)

Guess yeej sib phim thiab mad. :-X

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2017, 09:20:09 PM »
Believe me: many of us are here but our hearts and minds aren't.

Do they even still exist? If I didn't know any better, I believe this is America where you have rights ;D

Offline anonymouse

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2017, 09:49:58 PM »
Do they even still exist? If I didn't know any better, I believe this is America where you have rights ;D

They do.. Just not any in my family.  If try tried to bridenap my nieces. you going to jail! If they try to force my nephews into marriage (assuming he's within his legal rights), I'm calling the cops.

:)

Like this post: +1
Try to change the things you cannot accept.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2017, 05:11:33 PM »
Poison is a bit of neuter. But the English word 'king" never applies to a woman. There's "queen" as its counterpart that never applies to a man.

Jeez, like you didn't already know. lol

Why must people know what our gender is mr king? Lol others insist I am woman so I guess I can play woman for a day or so until someone insist I am a man, i will play man for awhile. Lmao. There is no point of revealing our gender unless like what I stated earlier, me want a little sumthing  >:D

« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 05:14:14 PM by Reporter »

Advertisements