Advertisement

Author Topic: Pregnant mom drove minivan with 3 children into ocean  (Read 1247 times)

proudlao

Pregnant mom drove minivan with 3 children into ocean
« on: March 05, 2014, 05:39:53 PM »
I don't know how any parents can do this.

"She had this blank stare on her face, and this kid was sitting on her lap trying to steer her away from the water. The two kids in the back seat was like, 'Help, help, my mom's trying to kill us.'"

http://www.wyff4.com/news/nc-man-pregnant-mom-drove-minivan-with-3-children-into-ocean/24814632

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +298
    • View Profile
Re: Pregnant mom drove minivan with 3 children into ocean
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 05:55:25 PM »
This epidemic happens all over the world.  If we have this much people on this planet, a small percentage of them will get to be on the news. 

Even my viet people has a case in narleans and at the bridge where I once swam as a kid.

I am glad there were heroes there that day.    I would of done the same thing too but I would do it differently.  I would go up to the front seat and punch the woman in the face to knock her out and try to steal her car. ha  :2funny:

"There is a party up in here... Fawk you over there"  ha

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 08:39:55 PM »
I don't know how any parents can do this.

"She had this blank stare on her face, and this kid was sitting on her lap trying to steer her away from the water. The two kids in the back seat was like, 'Help, help, my mom's trying to kill us.'"

http://www.wyff4.com/news/nc-man-pregnant-mom-drove-minivan-with-3-children-into-ocean/24814632

An M&M: mad mother.

Offline HmongSandal

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2014, 04:59:44 PM »
How could any mother do that to their kids? She must of been strolled pass her limits. Crazy!  :idiot2:

Phooj Ywg, Nej saib seb. Niag ntsej muag khaus pim nyob tiv.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2014, 07:15:03 AM »
pregnancy and after giving birth can cause a woman to have mental illness symptoms.  my friend was convinced her second new born was not human and would be afraid to come home to see the baby. 

Advertisements