Advertisement

Author Topic: Body Sculpting  (Read 116755 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: Body Sculpting
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2014, 12:38:02 PM »
I tried to do like 20 decline sit ups like two weeks ago and it left my core muscle's in pain since.  Yesterday I was able to do 5 decline sit up before pain stress kicked in.  With an extremely weak core, I can't really get into much of anything.  I could only manage 10 push ups before my core gave out yet again.

For the most part, it's just strength stretching.  Kind of yoga'ish, but not.  I need those sinew and ligaments to strengthen up before working on any muscles for sure.  And when the weather warms up...I can hit my intesity cardio to get the blood flow and lungs breathing.

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2014, 02:59:54 PM »
It's been nearly two weeks or so.  I physically feel better.  My energy level is improving.  I can do 20 push ups and twenty sit ups now.  That's not too bad considering how weak I was before.  This last week with new job has basically killed any kind of stretching or exercise, so call it a rest and recuperation period.  Anyway here are some pix for comparison...v ery little changes on the camera photo's but I'm beginning to see some veins under the skin, so I know they'er there.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2014, 05:18:24 PM »
So I went and walked around Phalen.  Normally I avoid it, but weather was so nice and I was sure the path was much more clear at Phalen, then most other places I would've gone to.  Well only a few spots still had piles of snow so not all paths are clear.  Took me about 50 minutes to clear to walk around Phalen.  Noticed a few people that were running on in opposite direction and saw them around the other side of the lake.  My legs are okay, however my knees are weak...so I don't think running will benefit me if I should try to jog around the lake at this time.  I really should've worn shorts and t-shirt only but oh well I figure I will just do that later.  Got a little sun so not too bad for such a pale white guy.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2014, 01:46:25 AM »
Look good bro.  You should have met up with sweet tears.  She went to Phalen lake too.  You guys could have had a good laugh about life. Did you see pinkpie?  She's the one girl with the sun glasses  8)  j/k...

Have fun and keep on showing us your progress.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2014, 07:09:34 AM »
Actually I wanted to go to a place much closer to home, but the paths weren't clear, so I had to go to Phalen.  I was kind of afraid if pinkiepie was there.  I saw someone with big sunglasses, but since she didn't say anything to me, I figure it wasn't her or she didn't recognize me.  LOL... :2funny:

Oh it took me 50 minutes to walk around Phalen.

NorthToWest

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2014, 08:49:02 AM »
It's going to take a lot of hard work and sweat but I see great potential... O0.  At your age do more cardop exercoses for now you can do weights when you are in better shape... O0

NorthToWest

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2014, 08:51:01 AM »
^^^more Cardio Exercises^^^

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2014, 07:42:26 PM »
Yeah, I need to build my cardio stamina up again. 

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2014, 07:42:15 AM »
I don't really know why, but my leg muscles felt like cramping up on me this morning.  I woke up and do the morning yawn stretch and felt the muscle cramp just about to come on.  I think I was dreaming about running.

NorthToWest

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2014, 03:36:05 PM »
Yes! Dreaming about running can give you muscle cramps... :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:. Since you are talking about body sculpting I'm going to try to post a pic of me here to give you an idea of what I have done to my body. Don't know if it will work having a hard time posting pic in here... :( :(

[/URL][/img]

NorthToWest

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2014, 06:15:13 PM »
I failed still can't post pic here! Anyways I was in super shape in high school and most of college! Didn't do much exercises right after college and got way out of shape! It took me three years of hard work, dedication and eating clean to get back to super shape the way I'm today!  At your age you can still get your body back but don't wait for tomorrow start today... O0

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2014, 06:23:46 PM »
Yeah...I it's gonna be a slow start...the body age tells me that.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2014, 08:11:05 PM »
Wow, someone finally put up their sexy abs pix. Don't blame me later about the pix.. U did it on your own. j/k ;D :D

u mean u forgot Jordan's abs?  LoL  I hope he didn't slack off and got marriage as excuse now.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2014, 08:26:39 PM »
Pom tag lawm os...  ;D

What?  Just go look at his avatar pix.   O0  That's JORDAN!  I remember him as a growing teenage and working out hard.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 08:29:55 PM by VillainousHero »

NorthToWest

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2014, 08:47:36 AM »
What?  Just go look at his avatar pix.   O0  That's JORDAN!  I remember him as a growing teenage and working out hard.

Sorry for pirating your pictures Jordan... ;)

Advertisements