Advertisement

Author Topic: Body Sculpting  (Read 116724 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: Body Sculpting
« Reply #210 on: January 04, 2019, 06:35:21 PM »
I got back from my new workout routine.  Ah no routine.  Random workout on me day off and gone ice fishing.

I'm weak... :-[

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 05, 2019, 01:21:04 AM »
Same here, I'm starting something new this year...  To shed weight faster...

I'm so fluffy, I can feel my muscles underneath..

I'm going to try 200 burpees and 200 mountain climbers a day..

Those are actually really good cardio workouts.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 09, 2019, 11:19:09 PM »
Lift auger, drill, lift auger, walk, then drill, repeat.

Just the moving the 949i into the truck bed and out and carrying it a few feet is just the workout in itself.

Then the propane tank and Big Buddy Heater are all about partial arm curls.

I'm beat...

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #213 on: January 24, 2019, 12:27:23 PM »
Lift auger, drill, lift auger, walk, then drill, repeat.

Just the moving the 949i into the truck bed and out and carrying it a few feet is just the workout in itself.

Then the propane tank and Big Buddy Heater are all about partial arm curls.

I'm beat...

O0 O0 O0 O0

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 14, 2019, 11:50:29 PM »
I guess, I didn't do much of my winter outdoor training...so maybe I may go back to simple strength training for now.

100 push ups
100 sit ups
100 squats

move the decimal to the left.   O0

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 05, 2019, 04:13:23 PM »
Random bike ride...legs so tired now.

I know for sure, I want to buy myself, treat myself to an actual bike...mountai n bike...maybe this year will be the year...

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 07, 2019, 11:33:49 AM »
Nobody is home so I can walk around naked and look at myself in the mirror.

Well all I can think of is...I'm older now.  I remember a time when I use to have that small 28" stomach/waistline.  It is now just hovering at 32" relaxed.  The thighs of my legs at it's peak was a just above 24" inches as compared to the current just about 18" circumference.  I've got chicken legs...well not actually but I feel like that.  I used to not be able to raise my arms straight up, due to my biceps would hit me in the face.  Now I remember that I never really did have big arms, but that could've just been my perception.  I really had Popeye forearms, so as to say my forearms muscles made the rest of my arms minuscule.  Now I can raise my arms straight up.  I cannot fathom at this time how could my biceps ever even come close to touching my cheeks. You know how divers put their arms up against their ears, I can't even touch my ears.  Have I ever shrunk!  That's how it is when it's been nearly 20 yrs since I have serious body sculpt training.

I remember that time when my cousin commented about how massive my forearms were when it's been years since we've seen each other.  I remember when I used to wait tables and women would casually just grab my butt cheeks.  I also remember going to the clubs and bars and women would basically use my thighs to rub their hands on.  It's also funny how I can say that my eyes are up on my face and not below my belt line.  I could always joke about that because it could walk that joke.  I seriously doubt that any of that would be happening now.  It all seems to be smoke and mirrors now.  It all seems like there was no way I could've gotten that kind of a body.

It's all seems like a Fun Friday Fact to me.  O0

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 09, 2019, 05:44:56 PM »
LOL...I remember Sunday...Sunda y youth.  So back then there was this store at Rosedale Mall called the Juxtapose.  Yes, we had some ladies who shopped there for the fashion.

Funny joke was that I was made the comment about Sunday just sexy pose.  If anyone ever seen Naruto about the sexy jitsu something like that.  LOL.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 16, 2019, 06:23:38 PM »
I am a quiter...got all the excuses in the world.  I better get back at this and get my body sculpting art back.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 18, 2019, 03:57:23 AM »
I tried a few exercise and now my muscles are in pain.  So out of shape...I mean so lacking fitness.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 23, 2019, 03:59:27 AM »
So that was about five days ago...now my muscles have barely recovered.  Wow...the age difference.  It had never been this long ever before.  It used to almost be like 48 hours recovery.  So lacking fitness...gonn a have to keep at it whenever the muscles recover.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 04, 2019, 07:53:01 PM »
So it's been like what? Two weeks...slow recovery...slo w conditioning.  I'm getting that warm up phase down.  I am beginning to see some muscle response.  Can actually do 10 sit ups, 10 push ups, 10 squats comfortably.  Will see how this goes.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 12, 2019, 11:20:54 AM »
I'm up to the 20 reps a piece now.  It's a tiresome process.  Slothful is what I can only describe it as.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 22, 2019, 01:50:20 PM »
I'm splitting it up a little bit today.  30 reps, push up, sit up, squats.

3 sets of 10 reps a piece...see how that goes.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 02, 2019, 01:53:31 AM »
So a random measurement of my chest...wow, how I've shrunk.  I am just shy of 40" and at my peak I was just over 42".  While two inches isn't much it's huge when compared on the circumference.

Advertisements