Advertisement

Author Topic: Body Sculpting  (Read 117402 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: Body Sculpting
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2014, 11:51:55 AM »
Hey, I passed by your work place... I did not know that they opened a new place there... You're so close to all the restaurants.. I envied you.

Yeah and they get all my paycheck already... O0

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

minorcharacter

« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2014, 11:54:55 AM »
How are you keeping your cravings down?  After switching to less carbs and working out in the morning I get really hungry during lunch and even a full meal doesn't seem to satisfy my hunger.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2014, 11:59:21 AM »
How are you keeping your cravings down?  After switching to less carbs and working out in the morning I get really hungry during lunch and even a full meal doesn't seem to satisfy my hunger.

I am constantly hungry, since I don't have as much carbs.  So I drink hot water...hot tea.  It takes the hunger edge off.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Rockin

« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2014, 02:06:17 PM »
You should be snacking on those women's pix. Just kidding, you should be snacking between meals. Ie low fat yogurt, fruits, veggies... Etc. or simply eat some more fiber food items...

minorcharacter

« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2014, 02:26:07 PM »
You should be snacking on those women's pix. Just kidding, you should be snacking between meals. Ie low fat yogurt, fruits, veggies... Etc. or simply eat some more fiber food items...
I have a storage of almonds and protein bars, but it's hard to keep fruits and veggies since I don't like using the public refrigerator at work.

Jenlee9

« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2014, 01:57:04 AM »
Cool cool keep it up :D

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2014, 01:57:53 AM »
Will do. thanks

Jenlee9

« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2014, 01:58:53 AM »
I am constantly hungry, since I don't have as much carbs.  So I drink hot water...hot tea.  It takes the hunger edge off.

REally does it? nice I need to try this. no wonder they always tell us to drink hot green tea. So what is the benefit of Green tea?

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2014, 02:10:36 AM »
REally does it? nice I need to try this. no wonder they always tell us to drink hot green tea. So what is the benefit of Green tea?

Supposedly for some anti-oxidants.  I use to be a big nutritionist health nut back in the days, but I've long since forgotten things.  I just know that it keeps my belly warm and warm liquids are far better for your body's internal organs and helps with the digestive system and digestive immunity. 

Jenlee9

« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2014, 02:15:39 AM »
Supposedly for some anti-oxidants.  I use to be a big nutritionist health nut back in the days, but I've long since forgotten things.  I just know that it keeps my belly warm and warm liquids are far better for your body's internal organs and helps with the digestive system and digestive immunity.

Weird but I think I am getting old...If I drink cold water, or any cold drinks my stomach hurts. so room temp or warm is all I can do now.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2014, 02:22:13 AM »
Weird but I think I am getting old...If I drink cold water, or any cold drinks my stomach hurts. so room temp or warm is all I can do now.

No it's just normal...we aren't mekas.  We should drink warm or room temperature liquids more often.

Jenlee9

« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2014, 02:46:14 AM »
No it's just normal...we aren't mekas.  We should drink warm or room temperature liquids more often.

haha...alright y :D

Phaj_ej

« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2014, 08:48:24 AM »
haha...alrighty :D

This vill is phaj ej now. Anything he says is bread and butter.

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2014, 01:48:06 PM »
yeah, when the time is right then you're going to get there bro.  I added you to hmong fitness on FB.  See if you're added yet.  You and luvlylisa are added. Great for motivation. ;) ;)
yes, i was added previously--i just didn't really notice til later.  thanks though! O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

minorcharacter

« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2014, 01:49:25 PM »
When do you think I should move up in the amount of weight I'm lifting?

Advertisements