Advertisement

Author Topic: Body Sculpting  (Read 116754 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: Body Sculpting
« Reply #225 on: August 07, 2019, 11:34:12 PM »
Darn I lost my measuring tape...where did I misplace it?

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 14, 2019, 01:07:33 AM »
So I finally bought a proper sized mountain bike for myself.  29" wheels it says, instead of my old 24" one that I've had like since I was 20 years old or something.  I remember riding that bike to Hmong J4 and blowing up the rear tire and it was a super pain to walk all the way back home for miles...

Took the new bike out for the evening ride and found myself easy enough to ride out about 10 miles round trip in the hour I think.  For sure it was more than 5 miles round trip.  I took it easy and didn't push myself.  Had to start out easy.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 14, 2019, 08:20:37 PM »
Took the kids out for a bike ride on the same trail.  Not to bad.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 21, 2019, 04:52:56 AM »
I have been taxed out by my work hours these past few days...all aspect of eating, working out, and such to even home/yard work maintenance stuff are just not done.

I notice a few leg muscle stimulating... maybe just pumped from some stimulation but good to see and feel.  Like usual how a body responds to stimulation, it's pumped and gives a false growth before it tones down and repairs itself to real growth afterwards.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 25, 2019, 05:17:02 AM »
When I look at my legs and see the obvious space between the two...chicken legs as I call it now.  Well my legs are fairly thin now, but there was a time when the space...well there was no space for the space in between those legs.  A time I couldn't walk one leg forward of the other one without the obvious swing of the hips.  The more I think of it, and the way how the catwalk walk is done.  Was I doing that unconsciously?

Anyways my sit ups has gone up to 30 reps now.

I still can't find my measuring tape....

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 01, 2020, 07:50:21 AM »
It's been like nearly a year afterwards.  I will say, my legs are getting more chicken legs.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 09, 2020, 11:14:22 AM »
I spent the last week or two eating much more fruits and vegetables.  I noticed that my belly suddenly got fat as in got bigger and have a fat layer build up.  Maybe it's just getting ready for winter, but still it's a bit strange.  That it had the opposite effect of leaning down.

Must have been the carbs....

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 14, 2020, 12:16:44 PM »
So this week, I sort of cut back on the veges.  Just then I check my weight and dropped down to 148#.  So within this month time frame I hit the high weight of 158# and dropped to 152# or so within one day.  Now hitting my low of 148#.  Hmmmmm.  that's an awfully high weight swing.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 15, 2020, 09:36:39 PM »
As I get older, I am beginning to get callous skin on my feet.  Mostly it's on my big toe.  I suppose I use it a lot for standing and walking and all.   I guess it's kind of expected because all my life wearing shoes have kept my feet way too soft.  I don't do much bare feet walking and stuff.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 22, 2020, 01:57:34 PM »
So with my chicken legs now...I started to do some squats  for the past week.  I started to see some muscle response.  Even though my legs are extremely thin, now.  I can honestly say that even doing like a plain 15-20 reps was kind of tough.  Even afterwards my leg muscles feel tired and worn out. 

Advertisements