Advertisement

Author Topic: I'm too picky  (Read 1648 times)

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
I'm too picky
« on: March 10, 2014, 07:17:19 PM »
I just couldn't decide on making an offer.  Those houses now have offers.  Damn.

I just don't seem to care.  I just want a nice $100k house.  It seems I'm delusional.  :)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
Re: I'm too picky
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 08:45:54 PM »
If u can still submit your offer then go for it.  Home here when we was house hunting...most of them were ready to moved even if it was short sale, fsbo or foreclosure.  We still had to go at full price if we really want it and never lower than asking price.  Most of them have cash buyer too. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 08:58:10 PM »
100K for a house with a garage?  where you at?  I'm moving there. 

My condo at eden prairie was bought at 90K and I flipped it at 120K.  Over priced I know but it was right by that one technical college and a hidden lake through the woods plus my very own golf range by using the school's green grass so the value was there plus I had to because at the time, them prices were going down. 

First home for you at 100K.  Not too shabby and hope you can win at it. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 09:20:55 PM »
100K for a house with a garage?  where you at?  I'm moving there. 

My condo at eden prairie was bought at 90K and I flipped it at 120K.  Over priced I know but it was right by that one technical college and a hidden lake through the woods plus my very own golf range by using the school's green grass so the value was there plus I had to because at the time, them prices were going down. 

First home for you at 100K.  Not too shabby and hope you can win at it.

sounds like you know how to play the game.

i am just looking for a place to stay so i won't have to pay rent.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 11:04:29 PM »
I got cousins who are into the flipping house business and they are doing very good.  They can now live off of their housing investment and the thing is they bought it at a low price and renting or selling it for double.  But the catch is you have to be a handle man.

Before I bought my first house, every house I went to was MY HOUSE! until I get to the next one and it was always better than the first.  Then finally after 6 months I finally found my house.  It's not my dream house, but it's a deal that steals.  Good area, good neighborhood, old folks, and quiet street. Take your time.  They say choosing the right house is like choosing the right wife, vice versa.

Advertisements