Advertisement

Author Topic: I guess I'm still just a kid! I changed my stock windows desktop to....  (Read 1454 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
damg the reflexion of other car.... >:(

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

minorcharacter

1.  Uninstall IE
2.  Install Chrome as default browser
3.  ????
4.  Profit

Sifu

McAfee and Norton scare me more than Bing.

supadupac

in teee gra! :D

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
McAfee and Norton scare me more than Bing.

I don't use them, they just come pre-installed...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
damg the reflexion of other car.... >:(

That was before a real wax job...

After wax job..

And can you believe that's still original paint from 2001?!?!?

I can't wait to bring it back up...

Driving this little civic is ok.. but I just don't get any joy out of it...

When I first got her...

I got really lucky when I got her, she was all bone stock, never been modified and actually never even driven hard.

My brother said I got lucky, most integras he's seen around have all been ragged out, this was the first he saw that was not modded up at all.

Obviously I had to mod it up some...but I wouldn't say it's ragged out.

Unfortunately in the future I'll have to re-paint the car due too.... if I decide to fix all the little dents....and put on a lip.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
And the first Integra....

When I was a bit poorer than I am now... I'm still poor.... but...

Was able to get it going fast....

The looks dept.... well that's questionable.. .  the clear tails and corner's came with the car ....I never took them off or replaced them... it did have some rusting due to the fact that it was a northern car all it's life it seemed...

When I first got it though...and took it for a test drive...the owner was driving it and... although it's just a 4 banger with a few bolt ons... it felt scary fast...  as in acceleration.. .  I just remember thinking to myself "well this guy's the owner...so I guess he knows what's safe and what isn't... I guess what he's doing now is safe"...

And who could ever forget....the legendary...

Unfortunately. .. the CAI sucked water and the car croked and was sold for 500 bucks... such a sad day... if it was in my possession though, I would've kept it... and just drop in another motor.

The interior was the normal stock si ....  full int...  It was a fun little car, If I find another mint-ish one I might buy it... or a nice little civic si hatch.

Advertisements