Advertisement

Author Topic: Counting the days till my return with the holy grail  (Read 39370 times)

Wi_sweetguy

Counting the days till my return with the holy grail
« on: March 13, 2014, 10:00:17 PM »
What if we could ask ourselves, the possibility of seeing tomorrow's future. Would we plan ahead and try to change today's outcome.  What if knowing something in the shadows would devour your soul, would you wish you have more time to say one last good-bye. What if life was leading you in the path where your hands are helpless, your feet are deteriorated, your body is too weak to go on and your soul is gone from your body. Would you have accept the fact that this is the doing of "Destiny."

The mind and the body are interconnectin g waves of pulses traveling from one synapse to another.  It is the magical machine of our complex system, able us to move, jump, run as far as we can go, think as big as the universe, see as far as our 20/20 vision, but what powers this complex machine.  If the power that drives the magician machine glows a little less, would the body still function?  The body is driven by the soul which compel us to think happy thoughts, or in instances, where one is in danger and adrenaline sent to the front line.

Ever since you closed the door, I have been searching for the keys to open the gated fence of my soul.  Like the gate of heaven, only the death walks among the gods.  Time goes by, blessing those who don't have to go on suffering, will I find it.  What If could change back the hands of time and be there a little more, spent another extra day, hold you in my arms once more and tell you I have realized my wrong doings.  Like the wind carrying your scent, it passed me many years ago, and I have not found your trails yet. 

As the night lord rode his chariot across the sky, I dreamed that in wake of our meeting,
We crossed path in the valley of recarnation, where we appeared before each other's eyes
Together staring eyes to eyes by the rest stop for the souls of the gones to be reborn
Were we really in love or was it just a conspiracy to fool our own hearts
Were we the equivalent of adam and eve?  Foolish we were.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 12:55:36 AM by Wi_sweetguy »

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Wi_sweetguy

Re: Counting the days till my return with the holy grail
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 10:29:09 PM »
When we were young, we had memories of occurrences that were either real or false.  Our childish mind diluted with fact and fiction and tainted our memories.  When I was a little 3 years old, I was not like many others my age.  Mature ahead of what I would want, I knew where the store was in the camps.  One day, I asked kuv niam for money and she gave me 5 bathz so I went to the store, a man and a woman sitting behind a table full of candy.  I gave them my money only buying 2 bathz worth of candy.  Little did they know, we would find out how deceiving their hearts were.  I returned home with candies worth 2 bathz and Kuv niam hais tiam, where is the rest of your money.  I shook my head and told her I gave them everything. Little did those two foolish cons knew how hard my mother work 9-5 killing chickens to earn these golden eggs.  So we went back to the two deceiving foolish jokesters and they plead the fifth.  After minutes of arguing they gave in and return our hard earned money.

When I was growing up I could remember the incident like it was yesterday, but this time it was on a floating boat.  When did I developed another sequence to the memory where I got tricked.  What was fact and fiction?  I told my mother the story of me buying candy on the boat, but there was no such thing.  I swore it was true because the memory seen so real, seeing myself jumping on the boat and buying candy from the two people who had mad a mockery of me. I swore, but how could I have imagine such a fiction.  Yes, I did remembered buying candy on land, but when did they intertwine overlapping one another.  But then again, I asked myself, how could a 3 years old jumped on a boat to buy candy?  It was all too unbelievable. 

In my deepest concentration I have gone back to the blurring scenes of me as a baby boy.  If I focus enough, closed my eyes, I could see myself meeting my father for the first time when he came back from Laos. O0

« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 10:33:08 PM by Wi_sweetguy »

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 10:32:37 PM »
Very nice. Please continue to write. I want to read more. You can really express your thoughts into words.

Thanks you.  I am glad you are reading this and it's my pleasure to have someone like you in my audience.  I will definitely write more.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 11:07:33 PM »
I agree with you.  Sometimes we get our facts and fictions mixed up.  I guess one of my reasons for remembering the past is my attribute of investing in the moment kind of things.  It's funny because when I was younger I could remember everything, but now I barely remember my own checking ACCT. pin #. LOL.   ;D

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 11:13:58 PM »
haha.. I'm afraid my Acct. will have too much money for you to see all at once. hehe..  ;D ;D
How does $.10 sound?   ;D ;D

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 11:28:45 PM »
It's okay, at least you have 10cents. I have -0.  :2funny: :2funny:

I'll give you my .10 cents. oh wait I forgot you tell you to move the decimal 6 times to the right. hehe... -> I wish huh? most of my assets are invested.  No funds to show for, but aren't we living for today and tomorrow's future. hehe..I'll have enough to treat you to buffet. haha.. okay no buffet, too fattening. hmm..BW3 carribean jerk wings.  my treat on that forsure.

good night.

minorcharacter

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 09:41:55 AM »
Very well done.  As someone who enjoys free writing and creative writing it is always a pleasure to read another person's work.

Like this post: 0

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2014, 02:11:46 AM »
What am I do to sitting here on my black comfy office chair staring at the screen while my fingers pressed down on every key as free thoughts roamed the chambers of my castle.  Should I continue expressing the free thoughts from the inner and outer consciousness of one's mind or do I have go into yoga mode where I decipher every message hidden deep in the locked dungeons within the places I am afraid to go.  Should I try to manipulate the unconsciousnes s and for those few seconds closing my eyes and clearing every thoughts that had entered in to my room of codes so for those brief seconds I could go back to the times when it had everyone in it.  What is this memory that I have been trying to retrieve in the last days, weeks, months, and years?

Before the mind decides to make decision it goes through a process in which the central nervous system filters the information into a series of categories which enables us to follow a certain path leading to our outcome.  Have I mentioned that even before the central nervous system makes the bold move to declare a command, it is the sole responsibility of the one true god that enables that command to go through.  Who is this god that I a referring to? Is it the creator of all living things or can this so called god be the reminisce of the one man who once walk the earth.  You see the creator itself is the creator who lurks in your mind, it is your spirit or also known as your soul.  This is the same entity that can link our minds together and predicted in times what the other person is thinking.  This is the same entity that flies out of your body when you're in a serious life and death situation and enables you to see you.  You might ask, how is it possible? All of this doesn't make any sense.  Well how do you explain a person being unconscious and claim to have seen the whole scenario in which he was being saved or how he could have perceived the scene in graphic details when his eyes were closed.

This spirit that lives inside of us, makes the decisions whether you are a good or a bad person.  Whether you are a generous loving person or a generous hateful person.  Or how about whether your outcome will include the world "insanity".  In every instances, the moves we make is controlled by our inner consciousness which allows our message to be filter out into the filtration system of stages decides which route to take.  We ask ourselves do we steal the can of soup to feed our starving child or do we obey the law and do not steal it.  It is these filters that enables a good man from a deceiving one or a thief with good intention to a thief robbing us in the legal fashion.

As Coldplay's Paradise being played over and over again, the beats and the words echoed smoothly in to my chamber of thoughts.  I have realized that over the years of writing, it is these individual songs that allow me to think freely searching every room for something to write about.  So am I dreaming of Paradise? This is the greatest place live and as my vessel holds my true guidance, it is a pleasure to walk among the many others who have brighten my existed as one day we all will follow the foot steps of our ancestors in to the realm of the one true creator.

I leave you all with one thought.
A person with good motives will have you in their best interest; going through the exceptional measures to satisfy and comfort the doubts you might have of them.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2014, 03:55:15 AM »
When do we use reasoning to explain some of the most difficult unexplainable theories.  Do we not have the common decency to say this is a human being and these are the rights they are entitled to.
Where do we draw the line and say to our selves what if it happened to us. Do we play pretend as if we don't notice it or do we shun it into the closet.  Acknowledging the righteous reasoning is by far the most proving empirical formula to battle any debate ever established. 

I see and hear people argued and talk about many things as if it is the one true thing, but what is the true.  Do we not accused until proven guilty?  The why is the world in war about many things that can be avoided if we just use our moral reasoning.  Do we put two male lions in one room or do we acknowledge that they will kill each other and separate them would be the best idea.

If this is the case then why do we continue to use some theory or believe in some entity that is being manipulated by people to control our minds.  Do we allow them to dictate our thoughts and tell us they are right and it would be best to not question them since they are in the position.  What I am getting at is that, we are all born equal, and we should use moral reasoning to thank the diversity in this world.  We have already seen what extremist have become and in the end their life went to waste.  We as human beings, must live to love those around us and validate each and every person. 

My father always told me that Revenge is not the answer.  He said son, "If you get beat up and you're okay then let it be a bygone.  Revenge will lead to another revenge and the cycle will never end."  It was hard to understand at first, but as I learned more and more I realized his words were true.  If we form the cycle of insanity trying to repeat the same experiment over and over, will anything change?  When do we say no and look for real diplomatic solutions. 

"Do not like everyone, or hate everyone, but only treat everyone the same." --my mother

I will always remember the times with my parents.  The words they instilled in this young man, they created.  He will surely keep them in his heart.

If I could remember I had a journal in the 5th grade.  I tried to write in it everyday, but every time I opened it.  Time went by and it was already the next year.  Every time I wrote something in it there would be a long gap before my next journal.  I will share it one day soon.
As seconds run, the hours are nearing, the days are dropping so fast I don't remember what day it is, and only months till my return of the holy grail.
Time is of the Essence, and time is something we cannot stop.  Time makes people think, time slows people down, time is what people are always trying to beat. Unfortunately, there is no such thing as cheating time.

Journal coming up next.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2014, 01:11:15 AM »
Each time I read my dairy, journal, or what you may call it, it always bring back the memories I have left behind.  Are there memories relevant?  I have closed many of those chapters, but every yeah I do a cleaning, I always find my dairy and it surprises me every time.  I know many accounts are supposed to be private, but I will disclosed as much as I can.  Names will be change.  Thanks for reading.  Quick note; Mai is referring to a name, but girl in general. My Dairy was given to me by my fifth grade teacher.  I was encourage to write in it like most 5th graders.

Dear Dairy,                                                                              ??/??/99

This morning Mai Zoo gave me a picture of herself.  So I am going to write to her with my picture it.  She is pretty and she's on the bus with me. 

Dear Dairy,   
05/05/99

I went to summer school.  I went to Wisconsin Ave.  It was a lot of fun.  I was in Mrs. Peterson and Mr. Walker's class.

Dear Dairy,   
05/22/99
My class went to the circus parade at the lakefront in Milwaukee.  It was a lot of fun.  We did a lot of things including watching a circus show, petting animals, clowns and many other things.  The circus show was from Baraboo, Wisconsin.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2014, 01:29:05 AM »
The big question is do you measure your status by the amount of wealth you have.  When acquiring or in possession of such wealth, do you feel rich?  Someone said being rich is not how much money you have, but how much you give to others.  There are many degrees of being rich, and when do one say enough is enough?

A quote "A man sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."

When most people will find interesting about me is that I am a universal person.  I follow the teachings of Confucius and Buddhism along with many other religions. 

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
-Dalai Lama

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."

-Dalai Lama

"My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness."

-Dalai Lama

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2014, 01:30:39 AM »
"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them."

-Dalai Lama

The same goes with the quote

"If you love something, do not pick it because and by doing it you will kill it.  Leave it alone"

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2014, 02:39:58 AM »
Dear Dairy,   
??/??/01

I haven't had the time to write in my dairy for at least two years now.  The year is 2001.  Today at school is boring except for the gym because I like to play sports.  My teachers are Mrs. Zegear, Ms. Delatong, Mrs. Holt, Mrs. Griffy and I have Mr. willinksy for gym.  I also have computer with Mrs. Calloway.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2014, 03:02:49 AM »
"Teb lauj yim hais tiag ua laab luag ces tsuas zoo tawb ntsuj, yuav poj yuav seb ces tsuas zoo taw tus."

Pom muaj tseem ob? 

My sisters took our family out to eat at Thai BBQ for my mom's birthday.  Also it was mine, but it went by dead silent like the wind blowing without making a sound.  My sisters pitched in and gave me a wonderful signed card and $40 bucks.  I offered to give them back the money for the bill, but they declined.  Thanks for treating your big brother.  So while we were at the table I joke around with my dad telling him when it's his birthday. He has to treat us and not the other way around.  LOl.  So it worked and my father will take the family to Chicago for crabs and all the good stuff.  His birthday is in April so I can't wait.  I really enjoy spending every second with my family before everyone moves away.  I will missed them in the coming up months. 

When I was young I mature at a fast rate that most teens would have begun puberty.  I was already enjoying the travels to different cities for the soccer tournaments and the new years.  Been to so many parties that when I hit my prime age of 18-21, I didn't feel like going to the clubs.  I am not a club guy, but have been a security guard for my BIL's party.  LOL.  I get in for free because he's a party promoter and those times were nice, but it's not so fun when there's no girls you like. 

When I was younger, I had always wanted to be 18 and 21, but now that I am way passed those days.  I could only look back at the memories and wonderful why did I wanted to be old when I was still young.  Now that I am somewhat old, I want to be young again.

Time have changed, most of the people I once knew are all married and have their own thing going on.  Out of all the guys I hung out with, there are only two guys that are still single.  My brother who is in the military and my uncle around 30.  We chatted last week and he said he was getting to old and might have to pull the ultimatum.  I hope I can attend his wedding, but if not then I wish him the best of luck and thanks for being a cool uncle.  Nicest person with the biggest heart.  If I attend his wedding then there might be a slight chance I get to see someone special in MN. haha.. LOL.

It's early in the morning and what the heck am I doing at this hour.  LOL. 

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2014, 11:42:27 PM »
*sighs* I often get into nolgastic mood when reading stories such as yours from the past. I don't know how old you are now but I remembered growing up fast during my time as well. I think that's why most girls get married at early age.

Well, happy belated birthday to you!  :)

Thanks for taking part of my history.  I tried to convey the past, and the future with the sense of old fashion type of setting. 

You could say I was born the year of the might dragon, the month before the beginning of Spring, and the day before you were sweet tears. LOL. 
How about this.  I am old enough to drink, old enough to flirt, old enough to know how sweet you are, how enough to get passed the above age group, and lastly, old enough to look at your eyes and make you wonder if you have reach the seven wonders of the world.  haha...LOL...f or you to know..haha LOL.. :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: O0

Thanks for the commence.  When is your birthday? Day and month. 

« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 11:51:45 PM by Wi_sweetguy »

Advertisements