Advertisement

Author Topic: Counting the days till my return with the holy grail  (Read 39694 times)

Wi_sweetguy

Re: Counting the days till my return with the holy grail
« Reply #120 on: August 29, 2014, 09:45:03 PM »
Sweet memories: Maybe she is the one gal

Not too long ago, a good friend gave me his SIL's little sister's number and gave her a call.  Our first conversation on the phone was a bit awkward and it only lasted a few minutes.  She sounded kind of mad because some random guy had her number and is this how women are in this present day?  Well we ended the conversation with a "she'll call me tomorrow."  Then the next night came and she called me.  I was surprised and didn't know what to expect.  She asked if my friend gave me her number and I kept on playing around with her.

It's been a while since I talked to someone like her.  I mean her voice is sweet as the honey sugar that reaches your tongue and the sensation for more sweet continuous out weight all other options not to have another bite.  Her voice, the way she speak, her tone is steady and flows nicely.  She sounds like the lady of my dreams. Well that's probably not true because I say that to most girls when I talked to them.

I am no one special and my words are just from recollections of romantic version of the guy from it's not butter.  Or from Mr. Grey, sexy verses.  Well maybe not that deep but enough to wound any women and make them fall for me, but somehow this girl is different.  She laughed to my jokes and her laughs are like nothing from the past.  I am afraid I may have joke with her too much.  Not being straight forward and use too many metaphors.  She wants to see my picture and I hesitated and tried to test her water to see if she was the kind of gal in my book.

The kind of gal I see in my future life is someone who has a big heart and has long temper. Someone who is motivated and knows what they want in life.  I want someone who is understanding and know that when she closes her heart, it will be me that closes her door.  Well I sent her some false pictures and told her the opposite of me.  So far, she seems busy and didn't reply back, but I am staying optimistic. 

I must remind you all that I don't know how she looks like and I don't expect her to look like a beauty.  I asked my friend for her picture and he gave me her FB.  I thought she was going to be the one girl I saw in his fb friend list, but it wasn't.  I went to her FB and she's looks great. Tall slender and tandy light, the girl with a bright, white as sun light, this girl had on a sweet smile.  I must remind you guys that nothing beats a girl with a happy face, a smile that will light up your dark days and she had that in her.

Never in my wildest imagination have I met such a person.  I usually don't chase the sun down for such a gal, but she has been in my thoughts lately.  I wanted to visit her, but she went out of town.  I think I may have a crush on and usually crushes are only in middle school and high, but something is telling me if she gives me a chance then I'll make her see what life is all about.

Maybe she is the one girl......but distance is a factor.  We live thousand miles apart and its only a phone call away, but it is much more difficult than that.  Anyone will tell you that seeing that person on a daily schedule is more fitting and will make the relationship work to a degree.

My friend told her I am like the best person out there and gave her the whole run down on my resume.  I am not all that but you could say he's my wing man.  I know I have a great wingman who will make me better than what not.  ;)

My friend and I are planning to visit her soon in December and will see how this turns out. 

All we every want is a chance, an opportunity to and if that opportunity does come, will not miss it. Will not miss the caravan of life that come through once in a life time.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #121 on: August 29, 2014, 10:04:22 PM »
Sweet memories: Chang New Year

It was a nice sunny day, on a Saturday and my uncles wanted to go to Chang New year and we went.  The new year held in a isolated bar from the city and it was small, but fitting in a way.  We went there to hang around and didn't do much because it was boring.  Then night fell and we decided to go to the after party.  It was around 8 pm, the wind was not strong and the breeze was just right.  There was no humid in the air and the leaves have changed colors.  When we got to the place, the bar section had their lights still on, but walking to the open floor becoming darker.  I walked around looking for a similar face and out of the blue, she was there.  The girl whom I talked to from time to time.  She was the girl from middle school whom I had dance with the previous year.

This girl, well she's different in many ways.  She's quiet and thinks before she says anything. She has a great attitude and seeing her is like seeing an old best friend from the past.  We talked here and there, but nothing serious.  From the moment we lay eyes at each other, we felt we had always connected.  Without a single word spoke, it was like Edward and Belle from Twilight.  It was as if we could read minds and were compatible with each other.  She was sitting on the far right, next to the wall with her mom.  I went to her and talked to her.  The moment I sat next to her it was like the world stopped.  People around us were ignored and no matter how fast time went, it meant nothing to us.  The atmosphere changed as I asked her for a dance and she nodded with a yes.  On the dance floor, we held each other and I gave her a peck on her cheek.  She smelled so good and it felt so right.

When the music stopped, we turned and went over to her seats.  Somehow there was always this instant connection and once again we locked eyes.  I held on to her hands, her beautiful slender hands, soft as father and firm as a pillow.  She talked about life and at this very moment, nothing seem to exist.  I gave her three kisses to her cheeks or maybe a kiss to her lips.  I don't quite remember but I do remember kissing her on the lips.  Her lips were soft and kissable.  Shes not a great kisser, but that didn't matter because the love when two lips touches is what it matters. 

Soon the party was over and we parted ways. 

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #122 on: August 29, 2014, 10:08:16 PM »
I hope she is the ONE for you. You deserve someone good. Keep us updated.

Maybe some day, I'll looked back at these online memories and say wow... I hope these online journals will keep us young again when we are reading it even if we are old already.  ;)

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #123 on: August 30, 2014, 02:27:22 AM »
I want to come back in the next 5, 20 years and smile when reading your post.  ;)

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #124 on: September 02, 2014, 09:00:03 AM »
Labor weekend

I think I may of had too many drinks.  I don't usually drink, but when I drink I think my bill would probably be card not accepted. lol.  ;)

I came back home missing my uncle's grand party in Fresno fair ground, but didn't miss a single thing back at home.  My brother took me out to fortune and had the best shrimp and deep fried squid.  We went to soccer practice and had the best exercise in months. 

Labor weekend was a blast.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 08:10:16 PM by Wi_sweetguy »

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2014, 09:03:16 AM »
Smile with the most enjoyable gesture, laugh like you're living it, live like how live was meant to, and remember the young hearted; forever young,

Had a great time coming back.  Until next time and still counting the days.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #126 on: October 03, 2014, 11:13:47 PM »
A letter to my daughter

Hi moon gal,

I couldn't be there when you had your 7th birthday, couldn't be there to see you're first swimming lesson or your karate kicks. I wanted to be the best dad to you and teach you the life lessons I learned. The last time I saw you I didn't get a chance to take you out. Remember you wanted to challenge your dad at swimming? Actually at everything.  See that's how I know you have my trait. When you smiled, I see me in you. That's how I know you're a sweet caring gal because your dad is not too different. That's one thing I noticed about you. You're outgoing, fun, and your smile lights up the room.

Do you remember when I took you to soccer practice and you ran around chasing the soccer ball? Well, seeing that was my happiness. And you cried when the soccer ball hit your shin. Your dad was hoping you would like continuing to play soccer but the choice was yours. I cant believe the days go by so fast. When I left you couldn't hold your breath before ending a sentence, but now you out beat your dad.  Hearing your voice brightens my day. I missed you very much.

Remember what we talked about that one day?  I asked you if you miss me and you replied that you had to much  going on to think about me? Glad, you're keeping your focus on school and your daily activities. As much as I want to see you I can't. You are to young to understand but you already know you knew what you think is everything.  I hope you enjoy all those stories I told you. I tried to be funny, but my jokes are no good.

The days are gone and hopefully I be there to catch your smile from time to time. Even though my presence is absent , just know you carried on a proud heritage. Glad I can be your father.  Due to circumstances I can't be there for you like how a great dad should, but hopefully you will understand later on. Just know you're dad won't be gone forever and he is only a call away. Sorry if I couldn't see you as much as I would like but in the we will be together again.

Sincerely,
Your funny dad

Like this post: +1

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #127 on: October 04, 2014, 03:00:42 AM »
All those years I never make use of what I had but kept it for a special occasion.  What a mistake I learned. Now the tides have turn and I've seen the possible. My potential for the person that I am.

I learned to not listen to the naysayers. To take a leap of faith and dive in to the unknown. After all, no one knows how our story will go but just keep in mind that we are the narrator.

What an excitement to se everyone again. Now I just need to find our old childhood pictures and identify each other.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #128 on: November 26, 2014, 09:33:31 AM »
Maybe it wasn't me but the environment that didn't suit me at all. I didn't feel alive when I was still in the old state, and always felt an emptiness. I had always wonder if there was a time in my life when I will feel the fire. If the fire still burning strong or am I getting old.

I dreamed that I'll head in a different direction and making a run for my life just to feel the need to thrive in thewe conditions.  For a while nothing seem to matter, but fate persuaded me in a new path.

These days, the sun shines brightly. Even on a cloudy day, it still shines.  I am finally back, to the hometown where my childhood friends are.  Where the memories of the past only speeds up the process of getting acquaintance with the long lost cousins.  This is my home. I feel safe here. I feel great here. I feel like it's welcoming. This is the place where I'll get marry and do my wedding here.

minorcharacter

« Reply #129 on: November 26, 2014, 09:34:24 AM »
Whoa bro, where have you been?  Hope you're doing well.  Back in your hometown, eh?  Let us know when you find that perfect girl.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #130 on: November 26, 2014, 09:48:01 AM »
While I'm counting the days, I had an excellent 5 days weekend vacation. I guessed sometimes faith works in its own ways and luck contributed giving a wonderful touch to it.  A friend of mine heard I was going to fresno and persuaded his friend to see me and it worked. I finally made it to her town and she finally came out.  When I first saw her, she was unbelievable beautiful. Her voice and her personality has a sweet persona to it. She's single and maybe is ready for a real man.  I don't know but if the opportunity is given then I want to give it a shot.  This girl, I finally met afters months of saying I was going to her town, but work didn't let me do it.

I already knew from that day, that is the girl I am going to marry. If fate and the opportunity comes I want to make her mine.  When she smiles, its beautiful. I am not the best looking guy out there, but that don't matter. What matter is that there is trust. 

I never thought I would make another trip back there, but I want to go see her again. I have already ask her about the Christmas dance and if she wants to go. Besides fresno new year is around the corner.

I have to admit, I am going to live here and make the best out of it.  I hope faith will bring me closer to her. Now on to sac new year and happy thanksgiving  to all of my family and friends.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #131 on: November 26, 2014, 09:56:29 AM »
Whoa bro, where have you been?  Hope you're doing well.  Back in your hometown, eh?  Let us know when you find that perfect girl.

Hi minor,
these days the fire is thriving and no matter where I go, it feels like home to me.  Im in love Californias beaches and the many places down here. The high palm trees gives the feeling like scene is opened and the free spirits can do what they desired.

What can I say about the perfect girl.  I have met a few down here and there is one I really admired. If the opportunity arise, I am going to marry her.  I'll be back next year to let you know how it goes. I am willing to travel 6 hours to see her. Haha...long distance relationship that could last a lifetime.

Hope you're doing good and finding that sweet beautiful gal.  Happy thanks giving and live life.

On a side note, for a while I wanted to grow old and missed out on life. Now I realized I need to live life and it feels great. Could be right time right place.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #132 on: December 01, 2014, 10:49:57 PM »
These days

Maybe it was long ago that I had forgotten to live. When I was younger I had always wanted to grow up. I wanted to be 18, them 21 and so on. When I was finally 24, I realized all these years, I made too many sacrifices.  Always push to make a living for others and had forotten ro really live.

One day I realized that holding on to those bits of memories were useless and held me from my full potential.   Sometimes I wondered if I should have done it sooner. Why was I afraid to make this new change.  I guessed those who are unwilling to adapt are those falling behind. Little did I realized the meaning of life.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #133 on: December 01, 2014, 11:01:14 PM »
When I came here, I didn't know what to expect.  The beautifulness of this valley is like a bowl of roses. 

The new years are lining up and this month will be awesome.  I didn't get a chance to go to the Sacramento new year, but had a chance to go to the stockton, eureka, and will be going to the Merced and fresno new year. 

I feel alive living down here.  The dates are set and the fire will burn bigger and stronger than the last. 

A sweet vacation.
I had a wonderful year, mysterious meeting with some special people and had a great time seeing the family and friends.

I want thank a wonderful gal for be wonderful and living life like it could be the last.  She showed great sportsmanship and had a great time with her.  Thanks for a great time.  I am glad I met you and you're a wonderful person.  It takes someone to understand another.

I want to thank you and my friend very much.  I hope some day over the horizon, the sun will continue to shine in your path, lighting every step of the way.

Bucket list
Singing on stage- completed
Take a vacation with someone sweet- completed
Fresno new year

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #134 on: December 01, 2014, 11:18:10 PM »
What can I say, I finally got to meet this gal who kept me on my tippy toes. I want to thank my best friend for pushing matter and his editification.  I know I'm not as highly as what he said, but maybe he's right on a couple of point.
I can't grantee a life of luxuries, but I can give her three things.  Sshelter, unconditional love, and will always be the Luckiest man to treat her like no other.

After an hour of convincING this sweet gal, she finally agreed to come out.  Also I finally managed to visit her town after many months.  I guessed good things happened to those who are finally given a moment.

I saw later that night around 10 pm
When I walked into the bar, she sat there waiting for me.  For a moment it was like when I first saw my past.  This gal had on a black coat, she looked like no one else.
We chatted and all I saw what her eyes and her smile.
She's one of those gals, that if other guys don't treat her right then someone will.

All night long, I kept starring at her smile, she asked why am I always smiling.  It's simple.  If she gives a guy like me the chance, she will want no one else if she digs a good guy.

It was a wonderful night and hope that I will get to see her one of these days.  I don't usually chase after these wonderful gal, but what happens when a guys knows what he wants and the gal thought she knew what she wants too, but when she meets her match, she's blonde. Lol.

Maybe this is my opportunity to seek something better.
Give it my all and chase for the rainbow. At the end of the days, if it doesn't meant to be then I won't regret it.  After all life is better when the fire burns and the rush of adrenaline flows in every blood vessel.

Maybe the fresno new year will shedd some light.

"Just for love"

Advertisements