Advertisement

Author Topic: Counting the days till my return with the holy grail  (Read 39380 times)

Wi_sweetguy

Re: Counting the days till my return with the holy grail
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2014, 11:49:56 PM »
Dear Dairy,
02/06/01
I started playing chess and I think I am pretty good considering that I beat six people, but I lost to one dude.  I improved greatly thanks to the Chess CD, and it helped me with honing my skills.  I thought for a rookie beating six people is amazing.

Dear Dairy,
02/08/01
Today at school was cool because I beat Rich at a game of chess and he pretended he was fake playing.  I knew he was playing for real, but he wont admit it.  He challenge me in a game of chess for tomorrow's lunch break.  It should be fun to see how it goes.

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2014, 09:47:31 PM »
Dear Journal, 
02/06/01

How have you been?  I have been doing good these few days or months.  I am off spring break today and very excited to go fishing with my uncle, but something bad came up.  My uncle came back from work and we were supposed to go together, but my second uncle told me I couldn't go anymore because the car didn't fit me.  That sucks because I had just bought life jacket.  Well upon hearing this my beloved uncle Thomas decided to take me with him to Osk Kosh and so we didn't go with my second uncle.  I was glad I was able to go.  I caught 9 white basses on the boat and it was a fun day. 

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2014, 10:02:18 PM »
Dear Journal, 
9/4/01

How are things going for you.  As for me, I am doing good.  I blame myself for not writing in here as much as I should have.  This summer I had the best time of my life.  I went to LFC Six Flags trip with my friends and we had a great time.  I didn't get to ride the Raging Bull, but it was okay because it looked to much for me. 

I also went to LFC summer camp and it was an amazing experience.  The first day was fun, I started a group called LTT= Lovers To Tells. LOLs.  What kind of name is that.  Well it's the lover's group. haha.  We only had 4 members but then all the little guys wanted to join so we let them join and we were their bosses.  Haha...nothing serious, but just making it fun for everyone.

Camp was where I met the most beautiful girl I have ever seem.  Her name was the same as the sun, her sweet voice was as sweet as sugar, and her personality was like that of a Kind person.  I only saw her a few times at the community center and each time, my heart jumps out wanting to know her name.  So Saturday night came and we were separated into two sides; one for the boys and the other for the girls. 

Well before bed time, the Her lady told us two very sad and scary stories that made us didn't want to scare the girls at bed time, but we did anyways.  We threw bones by the girls camp so wolves or ghosts will scare them, but it was all for fun.  Then later that night, something did happen.  We were sleeping around 2 am and the wolves came by the girl's area, maybe looking for bones or something, but we got woke from that.  It was exciting to feel the adrenaline of something like this happening.

On Sunday, I finally was able to meet her.  The most beautiful girl on this planet, but my cousins didn't think so. I guessed we all have different taste, but I liked her.  She gave me her name and I asked her for her last name, and I didn't want to hear it, but it came out.  She was a vang too, and damned, why do all the sweet girls have to be Vangs. Oh well, so we became friends, but did questioned if we were related or it was okay to talk, but you guys already know the outcome.  We don't date other Vangs.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2014, 10:10:13 PM »
Here is how my journal looks like.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2014, 10:25:32 PM »
Dear Journal,
??/??/??

I have not been writing at all and so many things had happened. I starting playing soccer with my older brother's team called " Red Tigers."  I am the younger guy in there, can you believe it.  Everyone is 16 and up mostly adults.  It sucks to be the only youth person playing soccer, but I love soccer.

Well something big happened to me.  :love9:
 At the Osk Kosh soccer tournament my cousin Phooj told me about a girl name Mai Lena and so I was excited to go meet her.  I don't know how they meet these girls, but I think I might like her.  On Sunday, I met her again, but I didn't recognized her, she was too beautiful that she her presence made the day brighter.   The look on her face was like a girl who knew she was in love.  To be honest,  I was kind of shy.  I managed asked for a walk and held her beautiful soft hands tightly never letting go of her grip.  We walked and I gave her a kiss on her cheeks.  The funny thing was I thought I already knew that she was the one for me.  What kind of person thinks like that right away.  A foolish young hearted in love?

I called her 5 times during the next week and did she really break my heart.  I asked her so many things but she kept on telling me she was going to ask her sister first.  Haha. She broke 10% of my heart by doing that.  Well I can't wait to go see her.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2014, 10:43:53 PM »
Dear Journal,   
  ??/??/??
\

Freshman year was good, I met a couple of girls who I thought were pretty cool.  There is one Thao girl who I had already knew from chatting and she was too experience for me. I called her a few times and I tried acting like I was an experience person, LOL.  But she surprised me because she got into some pretty intense conversation about you know what and common.  I tried to act as if I was someone I wasn't and it was good for the acting but I am actually still a very FRESH.  Know what I mean. LOL.  Well I didn't really get closed to her at school, but she was a friend.  Then there was the Lor girl who invited me to her party, but I didn't go.  She did more than just invite me to her party, but over to her house on the week days.  It sucks because she missed school and I'm bored to death.  I didn't have a car so I didn't go over to her house.  Thank god.

Now it's 10 am at night and I just got off the net at my uncle's house.  Well at school I took out Mai Lena's pic to see and she's so pretty.  I missed her and going to see her for her birthday.  I am going to buy her a card and wish her happy birthday. 

Forgot to mention, but our school played against Vicent High and I scored 1 goal for the soccer team.
I was on the JV and Varsity soccer team, which was good.  My name was in the Prep's column in the daily Newspaper. That is so cool.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2014, 10:48:57 PM »
So sorry to hear that she turns out to be a Vang. I have never met a Xiong that I was in love with or is infatuated with (knock on wood). She could have been the one... but now she will only remain a friend to you. Glad that you had fun. The last time I went on something like that was when I was in 6th grade. We went for a 1 week camp and I'll tell you, I missed my parents more than anything in the world. I couldn't wait to get back to them. On some nights, we (girls) get pretty up because there was a dance. I remembered spraying some sparkle into my hair. Trying to look pretty for the boyz.Then, at night time we would tell stories and sing. I remembered the counselor asked me and my friend to sing and the only song that we know how to sing was "Ntuj No tuaj lawm" but as we sang, we forget some words so we just made it up they said it was good.  :2funny: Then someone farted and everyone ran outside... Those are my childhood memories.

Your childhood memories are fun to hear.  Tell me more about it.  I am imaging as I read and all I can see your childhood face.  The one where you were holding on to a black coat or something like that.  Glad you had fun.  Don't drink too much wine and save some for me.  ;D  I could use one glass to KO, since I haven't had a good sleep since my break.  ;) 

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2014, 11:03:33 PM »
Dear Journal,   
10/07/02

I was going to buy her a plastic case with a bear and a rose, but I decided to get something else.  I went to the store and bought her a lighting crystal art cube.  I hope she likes it.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2014, 11:07:58 PM »
Dear Journal,

Stevens Points tournament.  I got to play two full games and we got second place.  I had the best time of my life there.   

Well so many things have happen.  I will cut it short and brief on the outcome.  My friend who took me to see my friend and his friend, well he got married to another girl and my ride was cut off.  I thought this was the girl of my life, but it was only for the moment.  We broke up and glad I wasn't dating anymore because she lives too far.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2014, 11:11:22 PM »
Wi_sweetguy, it's weird but I feel like you and I are soulmates... wait, I don't mean it like that... more like, I think we came from similar backgrounds... and because of that it's great to see your thoughts/writings because I can appreciate them.  So, thank you.  :)

Like this post: 0

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2014, 11:12:19 PM »
I have many stories to share but they all were just boyz chasing me... I'm sure you don't want to hear about those. LOL j/k Can I tell you that when I was younger, I didn't know where MN was? I thought it was another country. Silly of me, huh? I had the most wonderful childhood memories because I had so many friend and I had so much fun. I was very active.. in all sort of sports from running track, volleyball, and basketball. So sad how times fly by and now I'm so old...  :-[

I didn't know you used to play sports.  Well I love running, volleyball, and basketball.  You know what I like most about in school. I was the only person in my class to climb the thick rope that goes all the way to the ceiling.  Did you like playing tether ball?
I don't really think you're old.  Don't know how old you are, but everyone need a little bit of excitement.  What I mean can't be explain, but you just need that motivation to see how precious every second is.  Where do you want to go travel in the world?

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2014, 11:18:05 PM »
Wi_sweetguy, it's weird but I feel like you and I are soulmates... wait, I don't mean it like that... more like, I think we came from similar backgrounds... and because of that it's great to see your thoughts/writings because I can appreciate them.  So, thank you.  :)

I know it's weird, but some how I feel the same way too.  It is like I learned so much from you. I have this mutual feeling for you that I can't explain. You're just so right and you will always be a reason for me being here.  O0  When you're here I feel like we understand each other.  O0

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2014, 11:34:19 PM »
Once upon a time there was a girl who like me so much that she wrote me letter and enclosed pictures of her.  She was a Xiong girl from MN, but I broke her heart.  I was too childish, and didn't cherish her friendship. I saw her in MN new year, but I didn't know how to treasure the moment. We never went out, but there was chemistry between us.  She would always update and call me to see how things were. She was pretty attractive to and our backgrounds are similar.  One day she came with parent to town for a funeral and I couldn't make it to see her.  I know she was heart broken, and this is the one girl that got away.  Maybe it was good that she got away because who know what it would have been it we were together.

Well I apologize to her one day and she was very sweet and kind.  She told me she will left the door open for me because she doesn't want to be the deal breaker.  Tu siab, khuv xim tsis tau hlub tus neeg ua hlub yus es yus mus yuav tus tsis yuav yus.
We said our good byes and she was gone.  How sometimes I wonder if she's doing good or not. Is she married or is she still single? 
For most of the part, she is probably already married  since this was 10 years ago.
I don't mind crossing path with her and just seeing her happy smile one more time.  That would be more than enough to know she's doing good and I am happy for her. Same goes for Sweet Tears. O0

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2014, 11:49:51 PM »
Hmm... tus neeg zoo li kuv, tsis muaj leejtwg xav hlub os.... Tshua tau ntshib koj xwb yeej zoo kuv lub siab lawm... tshua paub hais tias koj tseem nco txoj tus neeg zoo li kuv. Kuv yeej paub, koj lam hais xwb, nyob haus koj lus siab, koj lam hais xwb. Vim koj tsis xav kom kuv tu siab... Kuv yeej tsis tu siab os mog tus neeg zoo.. Koj cov lus zoo xwb yeej zoo kawg lawm... Xav ntshai yog wb hmoov xwb...

Kuv yim muaj ib tus phooj ywg Nkauj Hmong xiong nyob sau kos tias tias li ob. Tsis dab, tabsis mas li kuv hais.  Vim kuv tsis tuag wb txoj kev phooj ywg zoo es kuv thaij tau nplaab nws mus lawm.

Kuv thaib hais tiag yog kuv pom nws thaij kuv pom KOJ LUAG NTXIM xwb ces kuv tus zoo siab lawm. Kuv tuag hauv PH no tu yog vim koj nam Mai.

Yog hais tiag muaj txoj hmoov kuv tsis tau koj lub siab, los ntsuaj tau cov koj mus ua sib hais tiag kuv yim nco txoj ib tus neeg zoo li koj.  Tsis muaj ntau nti neeg ua raus kuv lub mem nplooj siab. Koj yog ib tus.  Maybe our time difference is the factor, but we are still alive right.  Be can be good friends and you know I am only a digit away.  Tau koj muaj kev nyuaj siab, nco txoj kuv hmo.

Kuv yim paub hais tiag, wb

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2014, 12:12:47 AM »

High School city champs. Where in the world is sweetguy. Which hmong guy is it?

Like this post: 0

Advertisements