Advertisement

Author Topic: Counting the days till my return with the holy grail  (Read 39371 times)

Wi_sweetguy

Re: Counting the days till my return with the holy grail
« Reply #150 on: January 24, 2019, 12:24:38 PM »
Four years later and returning without the holy grail.  The searching will come to an end, but not today.  My adventures searching far and wide, across the oceans and into unknown territories.  I've discovered the nature of our existences and the will to never give up.  O0
And yes, I've uncovered secrets and mysterious encounters.
Battle with hecklers and face off with ancient Chinese mystic magicians who seem to like being close to me and have a conversation while they try to impress me with their ancient trick of showing their high end Rolexs for a quarter of the price.  ;) 
.. ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 29, 2019, 06:07:17 PM »
... :)

and I will read the stories whenever you post them up.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #152 on: February 07, 2019, 11:28:44 AM »
... :)

and I will read the stories whenever you post them up.

Awesome! Will post them soon. You will enjoy some of my journeys to the paradise of the new world.. ;)

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #153 on: February 08, 2019, 04:53:33 PM »
Chapter 1

So it had to come down to this, it had to be what I thought I would never come back to, but maybe this journey searching far and wide was here all this time.  You know what's true?  Everything I did, was for myself and there was nothing more satisfying then realizing my years away from home was bitter sweet.  The place I dreamed of was not you, and I had left you for Nkauj hmoob California just to realized that all those years laying under the shades of giant pines was lonely some and reminded me that I would do anything just to see your face again.

I came back here hoping to see how much you have changed, and I could hardly recognize you, but what remain the same was your presence because you and I know that you are my lady.  Where ever I went, what ever i yearned for, someone I always wanted to be with and ready for love was you.  How we left at bitter ends and came back with full open arms seem to bring back old joys.  Why are you so understanding and will to take me back for I have taken the ultimate betrayal of leaving you for you.

My dear Nkauj Hmoob Wisconsin, its been almost five years, and here I am.  It's cold outside, and the wind had a crispy touch to it.  My hands were so cold that the thought of frostbite was rationalizing and I had to get going before my face could be feel the cold burn.  Last week was cold, and yet you still shown that you are truly fitted to win Miss Midwest as one of the most desirable girl to be with. 

To be honest, I should have written, but I acknowledge my wrong doing and will give you all of my attention from now on.  Where ever I went, you will always wait for me, no matter how hard it takes, you stood by me.  I will always remember you my home state.  Thanks California for you time for what it was worth the world to see all of my long time family members. 

(Next chapter: California, Nkauj California)

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #154 on: February 14, 2019, 11:57:24 AM »
chapter 2

I woke up to realizing that I have been here for over a year and loneliness was creeping on me.  I could smell the morning breeze of fresh air and the feel the fog that gives a slight chill when touching my skin.  I took one look and the saw that I was the only person here and wondered how would I be able to to stay here for another year.  See, this place had no internet connection and I had secluded myself from the world.  I was a hermit living peaceful and had no worries about the outside world.  There was no need to know what goes on in the outside world.  There was no need for facebook or outside contact.  What I had here was more than anyone can ask for.  I had successfully lived a life similar to true hermits and it felt good.

Realizing a year had passed and the hmong new year was coming up, I thought about going to fresno, but was unsure.  I didnt know whether it woud be a good idea to go or not because I wasnt expecting to find or talk to any girls.  Days before the fresno new year, I got a call from my cousin to go to fresno and decide it might just be a good idea.

When we got to the fresno fair ground, it was interesting to see so many beautiful hmongs in hmong clothing and their desire to participate in ball tossing made it so much more fun to court.  Remind you all this was my first time, so I didnt know what to expect beside the fact that there will be a lot of hmong women here.  We wandered around the fairground, going through and between people and spot many potential ball tossing ladies.  so we did some ball tossing and it was very nice to be able to enjoy this tradition.  Most of the ladies were sweet and willing to engage in the game.  I was able to get about ten numbers from the event, but it was just for fun and games.  In the end, there was really no names to the number and no connections so those numbers went down the trash.  It was fun indeed. 

Like this post: +1

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #155 on: March 01, 2019, 03:44:48 PM »
Chapter 5: Road Trip to the Bayou

The beautiful sun was shining one last time for my good friend as we drove to Arkansa so she can be closer to her parents.  After her husband died, she felt the lonely that occurred as she missed her mom and the bond that they had when she was still a little girl.  She had asked me to help her drive the 22ft. Penske Truck as she drive her suv with her kids.  The journey lasted two days and tiring, but we made it safe and sound.  The biggest challenge was driving through gusts of wind and the boredom. 

After resting for a few days, we decided to take a trip to see the beautiful bayou area.  The trip was pretty interesting because of scenery in the south is different than the midwest and western states.  After some ten hours or so, we got to Lousianna and there was a terrrible rain storm.  It was so bad that the coffins came out of the ground and most places flooded.  Many roads closed, but our persistent led her to different roads and soon we got to New Orleans.  It was indeed a beautiful place.  The French Quarter was amazing and never thought it was such a huge place.  No wonder why Mardi Gras was held there.

Will update with pic.

Advertisements