Advertisement

Author Topic: Counting the days till my return with the holy grail  (Read 39372 times)

Wi_sweetguy

Re: Counting the days till my return with the holy grail
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2014, 12:44:08 AM »
Yog muaj ib hnub koj mus ua koj lub neeg lawm, kuv yuav zoo siab rau koj heev li.  Koj tej mem kev zoo yuav nco ntsoov rau wb tej mem kev zoo.  ncaws rau hauv koj lub siab hais tias tiag no muaj ib tus neeg ua yeej tau nyiaj nyiam koj lawm naw hmo.  Yog muaj ib hnub ntawm es koj ncaim kuv mus lawm los kuv yeej nco tab kuv lub neeg hais tiag muaj ib tus hluas nkauj MN ua tau ua kuv lub siab ntriav tsis ntxaw ntxes. 

Qhia rau koj kuv kho siab, xab txog thaum twg ces nco koj tshaj.  Leeg muam, tabsis no koj pom nco txog wb tej mem lub qab zi?

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2014, 10:42:56 AM »
I know it's weird, but some how I feel the same way too.  It is like I learned so much from you. I have this mutual feeling for you that I can't explain. You're just so right and you will always be a reason for me being here.  O0  When you're here I feel like we understand each other.  O0

I feel the same way.  I enjoy seeing you on here.  It's interesting that I feel close to you and I don't even know you... it's a nice feeling.   :) 

Like this post: 0

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2014, 10:49:37 AM »
Yeej nco hos... yuav tsis muaj hnub ua yuav tsis nco.. vim koj yog tus #1 ua tau show rau kuv what kev hlub yog dabtsi. Koj yog ib tus neeg zoo heev.. Leejtwg tau nrog koj nsthai yog hmoov... vim koj siab zoo thiab koj paub xav. Nsthai tsis muaj ib tus neeg  zoo li koj lawm os. Pab tu siab ua kuv ntshib koj lig lawm xwb...

Sweet_Tears, koj in a relationship lawm los?  The way I see it, if you are not in a relationship yet and Wi_sweetguy isn't in a relationship yet and you're both single, you should have dinner already.  I am rooting for you two.   :)

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2014, 11:12:16 PM »
When was the first day of spring?  It's feels as if I have been lost in my own home surrounded by nothing but trees and the animals who would sing for me every morning.  I went outside today, trying to get a feel of spring, but is it really here for it is here because the weather person said so.  Either way, it is the time of the season where I have to do major upgrading on my yard.  I was very lucky to have purchased my home with a beautiful back yard next to the forest. 

I fell in love with this house the first time I saw it.  It was on the market on the 4th day and I said to myself I have to check it out and as soon as I got to the back yard.  I was stunned.  I was amazed at the beautiful fall color of leaves and the bushes of red thorns had brighten every inches of the yard.  Although my house is small, it is very cozy and a great place to raise a family.  I live on a quiet, sort of dead end street next to the forest, single family homes with very little activities except for the squirrels, and it's almost two years and everything is peaceful. 

Finding a the right home is like finding the right wife.  The first time I looked to purchase a home was in 2010 and every house I've been to was the one, until I saw the next one and although I tried to file papers, it never went through.  I was young back then and did I really know what I want in life or even in a house?  There was a house in particular that I thought it was a great deal.  29K and I wanted to cash it. Am I crazy.  The only reason why I like this house was because it was two story single home and everything was new.  It had potential, but like many new home buyers or single guys who wants to find the right one, it isn't easy.  My parents came to see it and they disapproved the house due to many reasons.  It was in the bad section of town, on a one way, right next to a bad h.s., no garage, and everything else.  I thanked them for their insight and they were right.  I should have looked at all the factors before making any decision.  Thinking about how naïve I was, that was how I felt when I first met the girl of my dreams at the green bay tournament. 

Sometimes when you think you know it all, in reality what you know, others may have already known.  I am glad I found the house that I love.  I feel good living here and being independent is a good thing.  But like all good things, there are flaws.  Not that spring had arrived, I hope there will be no more snow so I can fix the yard, clean the bricks, bring in more soil, plant more flowers and vegetables.  The answer you guys might be asking is. Do I do the yard work?

My answer is I am a gardener and a environmentali st.  I believe in keeping the environment clean and I always throw my organic waste in my small section of compose.
Last year, I had almost fallen prey to a bad contractor.  He promise to fix my roof, but did such a bad job.  I came home from school and he tore the shingles off, but had peeled my gutter in the process.  I did pay him a good 350, and I sent him on his way.  What kind of a contractor comes to work with a black basketball short and a black t-shirt with nothing, but a flat bar and a hammer. 

What did I do?  Well, I did what I always do.  Called my cousins and we got to work peeling the shingles off and tossing it in a dumpster.  I called a friend to installed the shingles because he had a nail gun and he helped me with the main and garage roof.  Thanks John.  I owe that guy.  I under paid him, but he's one of those people who is willing to help.  And so I learned from this guy that helping others is what counts and good karma will come your way one day.

My new roof.  I fixed it on a hot summer day to and it was back pain labor.  Thanks Mom! for the watermelons.

I used to plant some peppers, green onions, hmong squases, and others. 

This was so beautiful during the spring and fall, but now it looks hopeless until I help refurbish it.

The front yard needs to be swept clean.  I need to wash the bricks and dyed it back to red then add more soil to the foundation and put back the bricks.  Can't wait to DIY this project.

These are cilantro plants with seeds still on the branches.  I dried it so I can reuse the seeds soon. Have about 4 of three and cilantro will be an abundant.

My fishing poles.  It's almost here.  Will she watch me fish?

Logs for BBQS.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 11:18:27 PM by Wi_sweetguy »

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2014, 11:30:40 PM »
Sweet_Tears, koj in a relationship lawm los?  The way I see it, if you are not in a relationship yet and Wi_sweetguy isn't in a relationship yet and you're both single, you should have dinner already.  I am rooting for you two.   :)

Only time will tell if she's willing to go to dinner with me.  I will treat her to morning, lunch and dinner, but she knows what she owe me.  ;)  If by then she's single then maybe we can have a moment of romance over dinner ;D ;D ;D ;)

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2014, 12:40:54 AM »
Very nice home and u did a great job on the roof. All you need now is a wife to take care of your garden.  ;D :D

Nhriav ib tus poj niam zoo mas tsis yooj yim.  Yog yooj yim ces kuv tus tsis tuaj hauv no, tabsis koj pem ua kuv lub siab tuaj kom tau ntsib koj.  Koj pom kav ua kuv tus pom niam nam?  LOL.  ;D ;D

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2014, 12:47:20 AM »
Ride bus xwb? haha..pom yog koj yuav tuaj visit kuv nam?  ;D ;D Kuv mas pick koj up easy tsaj. O0
Kuv lub tsev feels empty without anyone.  Maybe someone like you will warm it up.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2014, 12:55:50 AM »
If I'm there you might need to turn on the a/c.  :2funny:

I chose a house with central air on purpose.  I know it's going to get hot and humid one day, so have to make sure all the rooms are cold.  ;D  Do you have a/c in your home? 

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2014, 05:43:36 PM »
The reason why I fell head over heels for my beloved.  When I first saw her in the fall of 2011, I knew she was the right for me.  I couldn't wait to submit my offer and although she was a priced lower than what she would go initially for.  I knew that I had to wed her in the tradition paying extra to secure my beloved.  Oh how much you have serenade my soul and calm the beast inside of me.  You are the light that shine through my window and wakes me up.  You are my castle in the sky.

I was able to grow out the different color of flowers on the left side of the house.  I didn't use fertilizers and didn't add new soil so it didn't grow as big and fat.

One day I will return to her.  I will miss you for the time being.  I have taken good taken good care of you and will continue so for the rest of my live.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 12:21:33 PM by Wi_sweetguy »

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2014, 05:59:55 PM »
My uncle ceremonial party went great although he forgot to prepare small glass cups for the thank you part.  He's getting used to the ceremonial part and will be holding his future bride soon.  He is a big hearted tiger, but it's sad that he has no father.  His father passed away in the war decades ago and growing up was tough.  My other uncle, younger brother to him was affected by not having a father and rebel at a young age ending up in trouble.  Now that he's older, he realized that without his father he will have to take his father's throne and become his own man.  Two of my tiger uncles are big hearted and willing to always put down their hands first.

For those without any parents, you know how hard and sad it is not to have the person who loves you the most and be there for you.  I've seen it first hand how people are affected by inner demons, although they may not show it, but it leaves a scar in their heart and soul.  Many people with parents may not realized how much their parent means to them, but I do and spending time with them is what I want to do for the rest of my life.  I want to see the smile on my father's face and the joy on my mother's part when I buy her a nice house with two acres of land to farm. 

How I wish I can be your son forever and never growing old to see their happy faces.  My mother is a great planter and loves to farms.  She wants two acres and a small chicken house in the outskirt of the city where peace and nature means the same thing.  Your son will do his best to accomplish it someday, although you could afford it when you retired.  I will be your guiding light since you did the same running through the harsh and frightening jungle of Laos, carrying one baby on your back and another in your womb.  It was not me in the womb, but your carefulness to avoid a miscarriage is the reason why I have a big tiger brother.  The reason for the Red Tigers.  O0 

zena

« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2014, 06:00:38 PM »
Wow.  All those gorgeous leaves.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2014, 06:18:26 PM »
Wow.  All those gorgeous leaves.

I am a nature person and the beautiful sight of nature soothes my soul.  I love the different colors of the leaves and how peaceful it is to live among nature.  ;)

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2014, 06:31:41 PM »
I love the privacy of ur home. So peaceful and beautiful.I can see a bench and just enjoy the nature.

I have a nice white table with folding beach chairs.  I'm missing the umbrella in the middle of the table but I'll get one soon.  I am in love with privacy and nature.  I just love the sight of fresh greens and vibrant colors. 

Do you have any goals in the future to live in a nice and peaceful area?

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2014, 08:51:50 PM »
I want to live closest to nature as possible. I am not a city girl person. I like the quietness and just watching squirrels chasing each other up/down the trees all day. That's my lifestyle. I hope someday I can achieve it.

Great minds think alike.  O0  I believe you can do anything you want to because behind PH, this beautiful girl is a dreamer and in the process her dreaming, it will become a reality.  I hope you will achieve it someday and please show me pictures of you beautiful home sweet home.  I am glad that you like nature and want the peace and calamity.  You know what I realized in life.  You can have all the friends in the world, but when time calls, the only people by your side are your family members and your love one. 
There is no certainty in the future, but I'll know that no matter what, I'll always be here when you need someone to talk to.   O0

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2014, 06:17:40 PM »
"Time is free, but it's priceless! You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once it's gone, you never get it back. Make the best of the time we have"

When Estein thought of time, did he ever imagine going faster than time and cheap his way to the future?  When time is loss, can we simply make up for it? What if the conditions are different and making up time is useless. My suggestion to conquering time is spending it till your heart contents.  Don't let opportunities pass you by, and don't let faith decide your love one.  if you see that special person, don't be afraid to ask for her lovely name because she could be the best thing to happen.  Don't let work take over and miss those special family times. 

In the coming month, my cousin and friends are going on a farewell fishing trip.  Many will remain in their current positions, others will be settling down, others will be leave the state, the country and others will have their good byes.  This trip is meaningful because it could be the last time we are together as a group.  I am looking forward to our new spot where the fishes bite like crazy and every second is a bite of fish.  BBQ fish will be on the menu.  I am not a drinker, but I can't let this special moment go by.  Let's drink toast and remember this day. 

Time only moves forward like birth to death.  Precious as time is, we have to cherish every sec and moments that will define the highlights of our past. 

Advertisements