Advertisement

Author Topic: World Tour Fishing, pretty damn fun online fishing MMORPG  (Read 2710 times)

tsovtom_uppercut

World Tour Fishing, pretty damn fun online fishing MMORPG
« on: March 16, 2014, 02:26:39 PM »
Yes, an online MMORPG fishing game. :D Maybe this will satisfy the Midwest people until the bass season opens.

World T Tour Fishing

« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 02:35:25 PM by tsovtom_uppercut »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: World Tour Fishing, pretty damn fun online fishing MMORPG
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 05:45:56 PM »
Cute girl!  In real life, that's be a man....

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 05:46:54 PM »
Reminds me of a fishing game I bought for my bros, it came with a pole....the game even had our backyard lake in it..

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

tsovtom_uppercut

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 08:46:51 AM »
The game is more fun the note you level up. Can't wait for sharks to start biting. :D

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 09:26:06 PM »
I heard...there's a big "swimming pool" at disney world where there's bass in there...and it's meant for fishing...

Is it true?

I overheard a guy talking about it...how he took his family to disney world and while the family went and did their thing at the park, all he did was pulled up a chair and fished all day...and he was happy.

Advertisements