Advertisement

Author Topic: The Art of Writing...  (Read 13864 times)

ButterflyKisses

Re: The Art of Writing...
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2014, 03:37:34 PM »
My very dearest Minorcharacter,

I am so sorry that you are not felling well.  I hope you have loved ones who will make you a bowl of warm chicken noodle soup and sit by your side as you are recuperating.  Sometimes the one thing we need the most is that human kindness to know that we matter to someone, anyone out there.  Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Always and Forever,

ButterflyKisse s

PS - Sending you some  :love5: and some  :-*.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2014, 03:49:49 PM »
March 27, 2014

To the man whom I would like to give my heart, mind and soul:

My beloved,

I want to share my life with you.  I want to create sweet loving memories with you.  I want to always walk by your side and to always be on your mind.  I would like to embark on a new journey with you.  One that is full of joy.  A journey that leaves behind all the pain.  I know that it will be hard.  I know that there will be days when the past will come crashing back.  But I am determined.  The pillars of love is patience and kindness.  And although I may not be able to promise you much, of these two, I will.  I promise to be patient with you.  I promise to be kind to you.  It is not because I want to please you.  It is not because you have earned it.  This is who I am choosing to be.  A woman full of patience, who speaks and acts with kindness.  I want to be a blessing in your life.

Whether you jump onboard and come with me or not, it is a journey that I must go on.  Where you and I would end up, I know not.  Sometimes, the destination isn't as important as the journey.  And if we end up somewhere not very pleasant, well, we can just readjust and start plotting the next destination. 

I just want to let you know that I love you, even if my words don't always communicate it.  I will do all that I can to SHOW you how much you mean to me. 

Always and Forever,

ButterKisses
 :love8:

« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 01:11:38 PM by ButterflyKisses »

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2014, 03:53:28 PM »
Dear Heart,

Be still, my love.  In all due time.  Stay calm and collected. 

Always and Forever,

ButterflyKisse s

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2014, 08:45:56 PM »
Dear Broken hearted soul,

Let the past be a reminder of yesteryear.  Like a good-bye kiss gone with the wind, your wound will heal.  All men are not the same. Yes their flattery words may be enchanting and their prince charming look may have gotten into your castle, but there is a good guy out there somewhere looking for you.  He told me once that if I find her, then let him know.  It will only be a matter of time before he finds you.  O0

My words are as true as the t in true and the s in sweet.  Solving the problem at the root is the best solution to any problem out there.  Your bruise heart will soon heal and your wings will grow back.  When it does, fly as high as your wings will take you. Kiss as many flower as you can and enjoy the wonderful life of a butterflykiss.
 O0

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2014, 05:38:37 PM »
April 1, 2014

Dear Twinflame,

A thousand endearments touch my lips, but they will never leave my finger tips. 

Many moons ago, lived a heart that was soft and pure.  A heart which no love have touched.  A heart that had never learned to fly, for she did not want to die.  And then one day, you swept into her life and took away every rules, every principles, every honor, everything that defined her.  She loved you with a love that was so pure, so true, and so deep that to deny you would be denying the very air that she breathes.  You were her twinflame, the other half of her soul. 

Sadly, she was nothing to you, but one of many.  A thousand women, all in line.  Holding their breathes waiting.  She gave you her all, but you gave her empty endearments.  Endearments that had been uttered to a thousand others.  And when push came to shove, you pushed her right off the cliff.  Dusted your hands and left without a backward glance.  You chose another.  And another.  And another.  She knows not how many others. 

Aching and in pain, she died a thousand deaths.  Within those deaths, a new soul was born.  Each death gave birth to another soul.  Until one day, behold!  She stood up and in the broken pieces of her shattered heart, burned a thousand flames.  Each one gravitate towards the other until the love became brighter and brighter.  Out of that bright glowing love, came courage.  The courage of a 1000 deaths, the courage of a 1000 love.

That, my love, was the shape that you left me in. 

Vengence?  You asked.  It is neither here nor there.  It will be found no where. 

Whether I talk to you in my heart or with this new art, you are never far from my thoughts.  You were my friend.  You were the air that I breathe.  You were every beating of my heart.  And as I reread the words you spoke as you loved another, I know that I am nothing more than one of a 1000 who hung on your every word.  You flew into my life like the wind.  And like the wind, you left without a trace. 

And even at this very moment, there is no denying the love that is still in my heart; but I now know better.  Loving you will always be a part of me.  But my heart no longer hangs on my sleeve.  You can't have it.  You can't steal it.  It is no longer free. 

Always & Forever,

ButterflyKisse s

« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 11:40:52 PM by ButterflyKisses »

Like this post: +1

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2014, 06:24:31 PM »
April 1, 2014

Dear ButterflyKisse s,

How are you, my love?  I hope all is fine and that life is treating you well.  I miss you and I miss your smile.  I miss your quiet ways and silent strength.  No matter what, I hope that you find your wings and learn to fly away.  I would love to meet you somewhere and go dancing in the wind.  Remember that I will always be the wind beneath your wings.

Love,

ButterflyKisse s

Like this post: +1

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2014, 01:01:21 PM »
April 5, 2014

To the man whom I would like to give my heart, mind and soul:

My beloved,

This dance we are on, two steps forward, 10 steps back.  If I reach down into my soul, I know that you are the one for me.  When I come back to the surface, and the wind starts blowing and twirl us around, I feel like letting go and will just see you the next time around.  We have spend so many years on the same steps.  Upon this dance floor, we both danced to our own tune.  Was last night a little glimmer of hope?  That perhaps for the first time in forever we have learned to dance as one?  Are we finally hearing the same song?  Will you hold me close to your heart while we dance this round? 

I love you.  That is clear.  To show you is what I fear.  Hold my hand and don't let go.  I promise to be strong and to not do anything wrong.  I know your heart's deepest desires and after all these years, I am finally ready to lay down my guard and give you my heart.  That which I have given, I will never take back.  The man I touch is the one that I love.  I can't wait until you are here.  Lying next to me, without a care to the world, just exploring each other's bodies and rediscovering all the sensitive spot like a lover's song.   Come to me, my love.

Always and Forever,

ButterflyKisse s
 :love8:

Post Script:

This is OUR my life.  This OUR my song.  Come with me. Don't go your own way.  I promise you, at the end of this journey, those who are with me would not be with empty hands.  I know this is a tall order.  Even for me.  I know my strength.  I know my weaknesses.  I know where I need to grow.   I am on my way.  Oh what a glorious journey this will be! 

Post Script 2:

This is the day that I give you my heart.  Handle it with love.

Post script 3:

God knows what he is doing.  The people he brings into our lives.  The hope they bring.  The strength they give.  Amen.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 01:18:37 PM by ButterflyKisses »

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2014, 05:02:51 PM »

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2014, 05:34:49 PM »
Dear VillianousHero,

Life is what it is.  The choices we make, whether right or wrong, will always be a part of who we are.  With much regret, you are correct that I am not her.  Don't look backward, but forward.  If she is the one, your paths will cross again.  If she isn't, at least now you know the traits to look for. 

Wishing you all the best and may you find what you are looking for.  Happiness isn't out there.  Happiness is within each of us.  It's a simple thought.  But unless you truly understand it, it doesn't make much sense or do you any good.  Happiness is a choice.  Love is a choice.  I hope you make the right choice this time around.

Always & Forever,

ButterflyKisse s

« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 08:03:25 PM by ButterflyKisses »

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2014, 11:01:52 PM »

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2014, 09:09:33 AM »
April 8, 2014

Dear TwinFlame,

I just realized that I am not who you are looking for.  You are sadly mistaken. 

Who you want isn't me.  There are plenty of them out in the sea.  Women for you to play with and have a good time.  Women that will hang onto your every word and wait upon every gracious morsels of love that you will bestow on them.  What you want is a play thing.  I am fire, burning hot.  Touch me and you will get scorched.  Love me and you will get burn. 

I have learned to dance this dance of PH Romance with you, but I have no heart to play your game of love.  I thank you for this moment in time.  A moment to realize that no matter how much my heart yearns and wants to live in you, there is no room left.  Your heart is filled to the brim.  I have been picking up those made homeless by the overflowing of your heart. 

You are correct.  I am no longer the same.  I don't know where you have been, but I have traveled 10,000 miles since we last touched each other's heart.  Gone is the naive girl, full of love and innocence.  That sweet 16 girl is now a woman.  Still full of love, but no longer innocent.  That is what pain does to a heart.  It forces the heart to grow up. 

I am grateful for this moment, for this dance.  These last few days.  Your words of love, I will keep in my heart.  This game that you play, isn't for me.  I am not a player of love.  I am a keeper of love.  Good-bye, my heart.

Always & Forever,

ButterflyKisse s

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2014, 03:58:40 PM »
April 8, 2014

Dear ButterflyKisse s,

I love you.  And although you can sometimes be a fool, just know that it's ok.  Live life the fullest, not on anyone else's terms but your own.  Trust in yourself and never be swayed otherwise.  Fill your mind with good things and peace will come to your heart and rest for your weary soul.  I love you more than words can say.  And no matter what, I am always proud of you.  Beauty is definitely in the eyes of the beholder and to me, you are beautiful.

Always & Forever,

ButterflyKisse s

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2014, 08:21:20 AM »
Dear World,

It's a glorious day!  All around me, my senses are heightened.  The sun is out, chasing away the coldness of the night.  Softly kissing my face as I venture to face another day.  The memories of love haunted me the last few days.  It was wonderful to walk that path again, all the feelings, all the love that was in my heart.  My day was filled with laughter and memories, but my nights were filled with apprehension.  There is so many things that stands in our way. 

Even in the midst of it all, I knew we could not walk that path again.  It was madness.  And through it all, a single thread of light shines.  "Stop it."  It whispered.  "Stop it." Softly it whispers.  Just like before, I didn't know how or where to stop.  And then a bright light was shined onto my path, and I realized it was just a journey into my past.  It was not my present.  That darkness, that madness, all those achy pains, the yearning and endless longings are not part of my current reality.  I was stunned.  For a moment, I waver between staying in my past, dwelling on that spot and stand still, savoring the memories that still has the ability to make me weak and mindless.  And then I realized that I no longer want it.  I am through with it all.  Love.  Love.  Love.  All these years, it lived in my heart.  Today, I set it free.  Go!  Fly away!  And please don't come back another day. 

Always & Forever,

ButterflyKisse s

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2014, 08:23:35 AM »
I can finally breathe.  The air is clean.  My heart is empty and gloriously light.  Cleanse my soul, oh Lord.  Make me white as snow.

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2014, 08:42:21 AM »
Today, I walk with a heart that is completely empty of love.  It is so light.  Like a house that has been cleaned and all the trash thrown out, all the furniture rearranged, all the old decorations taken down and given away. 

Advertisements