Advertisement

Author Topic: The Art of Writing...  (Read 13921 times)

ButterflyKisses

Re: The Art of Writing...
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2014, 11:57:00 AM »
April 9, 2014

Dear Heart,

Oh my goodness!!!  How could you have lived like that all these years!   :2funny:  You went from a frozen heart in the dungeon to a heart that gathers every scraps of love.  Whew!  Finally gathered them all up and thrown away.  Let's see, is there any bits of pieces of P left?  Searching?  searching.  searching.  Nope.  None.  OK, next... don't forget to look in the corners and under the sofa.  Yep, he is gone too.  Who is next?  Oh, yeah.  Him.  I have held onto him for so long, can I really let go?  (10 minutes pause)... ah, you make me weak... and incoherent... and brainless.  So yep!  Out you go!  *Deep Breathe!*  Good riddance.  Gone.  Gone.  Gone.  and gone!  And now we come to YOU.  Are you really here to stay?  Or are you here to manipulate me?  Come on now... be honest.  thinking... thinking... thinking... OK.  You are right.  Point taken.  You can stay.  Now that my heart is clean and clutter free, I am going to set you in the middle of the room and observe.  I am just going to sit here, lay back and watch you.  *raise eyebrows*  Yes, I have definitely got my eyes on you.

But don't worry, if you fail, that's ok too. 

ah... that feels so good!  Free at last!  Free at last!  The future is bright and beautiful.  Come on, heart!  Let's go!  There is so much to see and so much to do! 

Yippy doda Yippy doday... my oh my what a wonderful day!

Love,
ButterflyKisse s

« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 05:07:21 PM by ButterflyKisses »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2014, 12:06:55 PM »
April 9, 2014

Dear TwinFlame,

Today, I let go of you.  I set you free.  Actually, I set me free.  When it came to booting you out of my heart, it was hard.  I had to think carefully and thoroughly.  What if you suddenly appear in front of me now, what would I do?  Would I still love you?  Or would you just be another man?  *Deep breathe.*  I don't enjoy being brainless and stupid, so you definitely have to go.  Yep, done with you.  Good-bye. 

Never ever again,
ButterflyKisse s

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2014, 04:37:22 PM »
April 9, 2014

Dear White Canvas,

Thank you.

Always & Forever,
ButterflyKisse s

« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 05:04:59 PM by ButterflyKisses »

zena

« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2014, 01:01:38 PM »
March 27, 2014

To the man whom I would like to give my heart, mind and soul:

My beloved,

I want to share my life with you.  I want to create sweet loving memories with you.  I want to always walk by your side and to always be on your mind.  I would like to embark on a new journey with you.  One that is full of joy.  A journey that leaves behind all the pain.  I know that it will be hard.  I know that there will be days when the past will come crashing back.  But I am determined.  The pillars of love is patience and kindness.  And although I may not be able to promise you much, of these two, I will.  I promise to be patient with you.  I promise to be kind to you.  It is not because I want to please you.  It is not because you have earned it.  This is who I am choosing to be.  A woman full of patience, who speaks and acts with kindness.  I want to be a blessing in your life.

Whether you jump onboard and come with me or not, it is a journey that I must go on.  Where you and I would end up, I know not.  Sometimes, the destination isn't as important as the journey.  And if we end up somewhere not very pleasant, well, we can just readjust and start plotting the next destination. 

I just want to let you know that I love you, even if my words don't always communicate it.  I will do all that I can to SHOW you how much you mean to me. 

Always and Forever,

ButterKisses
 :love8:

ButterflyKisse s, I'm trying to catch up on reading your letters (I do this in real life too...always trying to catch up), but this one caught my attention.

What I want to say to it is, no.  Just no.  [humor].  No one earns love.  He is not a slave to you.  You give it freely...but most the time it's not even your choice to give love.  In the green, the journey is what's important.  There is no destination in which you will ever enjoy or be happy at.  Remember the phrase, 'When one journey ends, another begins.' Life is always a journey.  The destination is after your last breath.  In the black bold, you do not want to do this.  Ever.  Especially for a man.  Do all you can for YOU.  Not anyone else.  And if by chance a man sees this in you, he will love you for it.  He will love you for who you are.

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2014, 05:55:57 PM »
ButterflyKisses, I'm trying to catch up on reading your letters (I do this in real life too...always trying to catch up), but this one caught my attention.

What I want to say to it is, no.  Just no.  [humor].  No one earns love.  He is not a slave to you.  You give it freely...but most the time it's not even your choice to give love.  In the green, the journey is what's important.  There is no destination in which you will ever enjoy or be happy at.  Remember the phrase, 'When one journey ends, another begins.' Life is always a journey.  The destination is after your last breath.  In the black bold, you do not want to do this.  Ever.  Especially for a man.  Do all you can for YOU.  Not anyone else.  And if by chance a man sees this in you, he will love you for it.  He will love you for who you are.

Dear Moon Angel,

You are absolutely correct!  In my joy and momentary lapse of thinking, I made a promise that would be hard to keep or one that would drag me back into bitterness.  What I really meant to say was that I was going to aspire to be a woman full of love and grace.  And If he sees it and appreciates it, that is great.  But if he does not, then it does not matter because in the end, I have accomplished what I set out to do, which is to grow in grace and in love. 

Please continue to share your insight.  Sometimes we don't see the forest beyond the trees standing in front of us.

Always & Forever,
ButterflyKisse s

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2014, 06:10:34 PM »
April 10, 2014

Dear TwinFlame,

Today, I buried our love.  For so long, I loved you with a singlemindedne ss that would have scared even me too.  Yesterday, I let you go.  I set you free and I set me free.  I have held onto our love for far too long.  Perhaps all that I was holding in my hands were the dead corpse of our love.  Whatever it may be, I shed no tears.  For a very brief moment the pain was more than I could bear.  It seemed like I lost you all over again.  But then I took a deep breathe and tasted the fresh clean air of a heart opened and clutter free.

Today, I decided to give our love a funeral.  I mourned our love and even sent it off with a few choice poems.  I will love you no more.  I think you will be happy.  But if is leaves you with a bit of sadness, remember that I will be the warmth in your heart when you are feeling lonely and misunderstood.  I will be the laughter in your smile that threaten to overflow when no one else is laughing with you. 

I have decided to end it all now.  Never again will I look for you in a crowd.  Never again will I seek a glimpse of you.  And if we should ever meet, it will be that of two strangers, perhaps friends at best.  But whatever we may be to each other in the future, I wish you well.  From this moment on, I will leave you behind.  I am marching on and I will be doing it alone. 

The love I once held for you, burning bright and strong... yesterday, I had poured ice-cold water on it and not even a single smoldering charcoal is left to lit up a flame.  *Deep breathe.*  Yes, I can finally breathe again.  You are no longer in my heart. 

Never ever again,
ButterflyKisse s

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2014, 06:41:24 PM »
April 10, 2014

Dear ButterflyKisse s,

You are amazing!  I am so proud of you.  You are finally free.  Today is the first day of your new life.  Smile.  Laugh.  Love.  You are beautiful and the world is your oyster.  Be the person that you know you were born to be.  Be light as air, bright as the sunshine, strong as water and soft as love. 

Always & Forever,

ButterflyKisse s

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2014, 08:23:43 AM »
April 11, 2014

Dear World,

Good morning!  It's another beautiful day in my heart.  I hope that your day is as glorious.  I have a big project for the next couple of days, so just wanted to drop a note to say that I am doing fine. 

I actually want to do something this weekend.  Maybe I will check out the free concert beginning tonight.  Mmmm, I can't wait to begin my new life.  It is so very exciting!  I am going to be good and stay out of PH so that I can get some work done.  If you are reading this, kiss someone for me and maybe even add a little lick.

Sending lots of hugs and kisses your way.   :-* :3some: :-*

Always & Forever,
ButterflyKisse s

minorcharacter

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2014, 08:54:16 AM »
Dear ButterflyKisse s,

When I am left to myself I tend to get bad thoughts and sad feelings.  Perhaps this is loneliness, perhaps this is normal?  My dark humor is but a mere gesture of me trying to make light of the situation.  A laugh against the wind carries farther than a single drop of tear on the cheek. 

There was a picture of my dad and my uncles today on my news feed.  It made me miss a home I nearly forgot about.  I have put hundreds of miles between us yet it still feels too close.  My heart became heavy and my mind became flooded.  For a moment in time I felt a piece of meslip away.  These clothes and this job cannot hide the fact that maybe I am just a kid after all.

My warmest regards,
minorcharacter

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2014, 09:48:14 AM »
Dear Minorcharacter,

I understand how you feel.  I am also far away from home and some days are worse than others.  Some weeks pass by in a flash and then there are times when I honestly think that I can't do this anymore.  I just want to pack up and go back home. 

As much as we wanted to be adults, eager to leave behind our youth and all the rules, this is something that we have no choice but must do as responsible adults.  If you can find a way to stay connected with someone from home, even if it is a little sister or little brother or even a cousin, I think it will help bridge that gap.

I think for men, it's a little bit harder because you guys prefer to do things together rather than talk.  And being so far away, that is very hard to do.  If you live near some Hmong people, it might help if you connect with them, it will help you to deal with some of the loneliness. 

The first month away from home was really bad for me, but as I settled into routine and established some connections with home, I am doing much better.  And you can always visit me on this thread. 

Always & Forever,
ButterflyKisse s

« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 10:08:30 AM by ButterflyKisses »

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2014, 07:11:11 PM »
Dear World,

I am happy and at peace.  I stayed a little too long in PH and didn't get as much work done as I wanted to, but that's ok.  It was still a wonderful day and I happy to be here. 

Have a wonderful weekend.

Always & Forever,
ButterflyKisse s

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2014, 10:39:34 AM »
Dear Haunted Heart,

You were absolutely amazing.  Your finesse, that look in your eyes, everything about you and last night, simply magical.  It pales only next to the real thing.  Wishing you a wonderful day.  Have a safe flight home.

Always & Forever,
ButterflyKisse s

zena

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2014, 04:52:27 PM »
Dear Moon Angel,

You are absolutely correct!  In my joy and momentary lapse of thinking, I made a promise that would be hard to keep or one that would drag me back into bitterness.  What I really meant to say was that I was going to aspire to be a woman full of love and grace.  And If he sees it and appreciates it, that is great.  But if he does not, then it does not matter because in the end, I have accomplished what I set out to do, which is to grow in grace and in love. 

Please continue to share your insight.  Sometimes we don't see the forest beyond the trees standing in front of us.

Always & Forever,
ButterflyKisse s

Dearest ButterflyKisse s,

I am glad to hear you will aspire.  In walking your path of love and grace, I have no doubt that the man you eye you will see all that is you, and will fall madly for you.

Wishing the best for you,
moonangel

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2014, 11:55:07 AM »
Dearest ButterflyKisse s,

I am glad to hear you will aspire.  In walking your path of love and grace, I have no doubt that the man you eye you will see all that is you, and will fall madly for you.

Wishing the best for you,
moonangel

Dear MoonAngel,

I sure hope that he does see me too.  I have waited too long.  A woman can only forgive so much and wait for so long.  There may come a time where she may just walk away and never look back.  I hope that doesn't happen, but only time and actions will tell.  Thank you for the beautiful wish.  The more good thoughts coming my way, the better my chances of finding love with this man. 

Always & Forever,
ButterflyKisse s

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2014, 08:34:14 AM »
Dear White Canvas,

I know you have given up on me and that's ok.  I am grateful to you for jumping into this journey with me, even if it was very brief.  As you are learning to live life to the fullest, I hope that you find all you are looking for.  May you find peace and joy in all that you do. 

In life, we don't often know what our silly antics will affect another person or how it may change their lives.  Today, I want to let you know that by assuming another set of clothes, you have gallantly taken all of my frustrations and anger.  And for the first time in many years, my heart is finally out of danger. 

In your next journey, don't stray too far off the straight and narrow path.  I have found mine again and will do all I can to stay on it. 

Wishing you many journeys without an end.

Always & Forever,
ButterflyKisse s

« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 08:40:56 AM by ButterflyKisses »

Advertisements