Advertisement

Author Topic: The Art of Writing...  (Read 13930 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: The Art of Writing...
« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2014, 12:17:49 AM »
Dear BeastlyKicks,

I apologize to borrow your journal thread to express this.  I find it just a bit odd that you’re about the second person who’s ever had me done a self-assessment of my love philosophy.  Something that came of my own design and not from anything I’ve ever read nor adopted to make part of my own.  I know how many conversations I’ve had with others and it’s almost always something that people have read from novels, magazines, or latest love columns from somewhere.  Worst of all is the ones where people see in a movie or a television soap opera.  I guess, I’ve been misled once too often in the past and I no longer accept these adaptation of people’s character and personalities.

I suppose to me, it appears somewhat shallow, since these people tend to change their idea of love just as quickly as the changing fads.  I guess it reflects in similar to how a person ages and matures since most relationship tends to be enveloped by some teenage romance and the simple tragic love story of Romeo and Juliet.  I doubt studying Romeo and Juliet as a high school student will actually give students enough understanding since most of us are sold on the idea of it being a romance.  However I did actually learn that it was a literary tragedy.  Still I get confused of literary studies of romance, comedy, tragedy, and irony & satires.   Does that mean that when people refer to Romeo and Juliet love story, it is meant that they will fail in the end?  I still don’t get it, when someone says they want a love story like Romeo and Juliet.  To me I wonder if they want to fail at love?  I sure don’t, I want to succeed at it.  So in order to succeed, I don’t ever want to imitate anything like Romeo and Juliet.  Yet I’m always entrapped by people who are preaching it.

Just as much as I enjoy watching the Musical West Side Story.  I used to envision a cross culture of love.  What if we Hmong was one of the gangs and the other gang let’s just say White Americans. Oh how I wish that such things could hold true and for a very long time I wish it would be true.  Yet in the end of the film, it was the guy who eventually dies.  Well since I’m they guy, it would mean my death just as well.  So a tragedy it would be for me since I would be without love in the end as well.  It’s no wonder when I re-watch this film, I never get to the ending of it ever again.  I’d rather watch the Rocky Horror Picture Show just to see first time expressions of the confused audience.

So anyways, I was just wondering and simply just miss your BeastlyKicks presence on PH.  Well probably just miss your lively humorous personality and interaction with Sweaty_Toes.  I love the poetry conversations.  You two really made PH a fun playground to come to.  I admit, I confused you two for other people and that’s just about it all.

Idle reflective thinking and voiceless utters

LostHeart
  :-X

« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 01:57:11 AM by VillainousHero »

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #76 on: May 12, 2014, 08:43:47 AM »
Villa,

Please do use this journal.  It's for all of us to use. 

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2014, 07:58:17 AM »
Dear YOU,

I just want to let you know that I love you.  I have been wanting to tell you for the last few days, but didn't know how or where to tell you.  I guess this is a good of a place as any.  I miss you. 

Always & Forever,
Butterflykisse s

ButterflyKisses

The Art of Writing
« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2014, 09:10:47 AM »
1 Way to My Heart
Anytown, Any State  35440

July 7, 2014

143 Forever
In My Heart
Somewhere in the World

Dear 143,

I hope you have a safe trip home.  Although we weren't able to meet this time, it was still wonderful to hear from you.  I wish you all the best and all the happiness in the world.  I hope that in 10 years time, we would both be at a point in our lives where we no longer need each other, where we are happy to see each other happy and where we are happy to go our separate ways. 

You were the first to awaken my heart.  You taught my heart how to yearn.  You taught me what loneliness felt like.  And although those weren't necessarily positive things to have in life, they were springboards for the rest of my life.  In order to find love, we must yearn for it, and that is what you taught me.  No matter what the future holds, you will always hold a special place in my heart. 

Always & Forever,
ButterflyKisse s

ButterflyKisses

Re: The Art of Writing
« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2014, 11:12:56 AM »
1 Way to My Heart
Anytown, Anystate  35440

July 7, 2014

PHers
Pebhmong.com
Anywhere in the World

Dear PHers:

It is with great hope that you will all continue to write with me.  Please use this journal as a tool to move all of us forward and to improve our communication - not just in a professional setting, but also in our own personal lives.  The original "Art of Writing" Journal was beautiful in setting me free. 

Always & Forever,
ButterflyKisse s

ButterflyKisses

Re: The Art of Writing
« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2014, 11:18:39 AM »
What happened to the old one? I wrote a few letters in there.  :2funny:

See PM... lol

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2014, 02:00:17 AM »
Dear mail carrier,

I found some returned old letters, they were a  bit crumpled, but I can still make out the words.

Laughing Heretic
  ;D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2014, 08:12:33 AM »
Dear YOU,

I just want to let you know that I love you.  I have been wanting to tell you for the last few days, but didn't know how or where to tell you.  I guess this is a good of a place as any.  I miss you. 

Always & Forever,
Butterflykisse s

Hey YOU! 

I wondered if you are back, but under a different nick.  I sure do miss you.  I hope it wasn't my confession of love that scared you away. 

BK

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2014, 05:04:48 PM »
Dear My Heart,

As I sit here, waiting for you, I am at a lost of what to say. 

There is so much to say.  So much to work out.  But it all really come down to one very simple request, which I have already stated.  If and when you come for me.  I must be the only one. 

If I cannot be everything for you, please don't come for me. 

If I, alone, is not enough to satisfy all your needs and wants, please don't come for me.

If you have a resting place in every destination, please don't come for me.

If on the off chance that I happen to hurt you, and you still want to flee, please don't come for me.

If you cannot love only me, please don't come for me. 

In my life, in my heart, in all of me, there will never be anyone else.  I know this because I have searched and I have waited and I have tested.  In all of the seas, there are many fish, but none that fit.  You are everything I have ever wanted.  You are everything I have ever needed.  You were the hope that I had given up on.  You were the one that I thought did not exist. 

In you, I am everything.  In you, I am beautiful.  In you, I am smart.  In you, I am amazing.  In you, I am the sexiest thing alive.  In you, I am the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. 

Baby, in you, I am me.  I love you, now and forever more.

Love,
HB
August 28, 2014

« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 12:54:58 PM by ButterflyKisses »

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #84 on: August 28, 2014, 05:08:10 PM »
Dear YOU,

Thank you for everything.  The dimples, the seven inch, etc, etc.  In you, I found my fantasy.  But I see clearly now that that is all that you were.  Nothing more and nothing less.  I no longer miss you.  I wish you well and I wish you all the best.  I hope that you find the her.  I hope that you find that which you were searching for in the deep blue sea.

Always and Forever,
ButterflyKisse s

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #85 on: August 28, 2014, 05:10:50 PM »
Dear TwinFlame,

To this day, I still wondered why I dreamed of you.  But that which I felt with you in my dream, I have found in reality.  Thank you for being my friend. 

Always and Forever,
ButterflyKisse s

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #86 on: August 28, 2014, 05:12:23 PM »
Dear ButterflyKisse s,

I miss you. 

BK

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2014, 03:25:25 PM »
Dear My Heart,

I miss you.  I miss your warmth.  I miss your arms.  I miss your voice.  I miss your laughter.  I miss your jokes.  I miss that twinkle in your eyes.  I miss your dimples.  I miss touching your face.  I miss that look in your eyes. 

Love,
HB

« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 12:56:08 PM by ButterflyKisses »

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2014, 12:59:06 PM »
Dear My Heart,

I love you.  I want to close my eyes and be in your arms again.  I don't know how long I can deny my desires.  I don't know how long I can delay my wishes.  I want you. 

Always & forever,
HB

ButterflyKisses

« Reply #89 on: May 30, 2015, 03:15:56 AM »
Dear My Heart,

You said that time and distance will be the true test of our love.  As much as I wish to be there again, I know now that it is time to say good-bye.  I can no longer hold onto the dream of us.  I am awake and reality is a b. itch.

Forever yours,
HB

Advertisements