Advertisement

Author Topic: So messed up!  (Read 4392 times)

ShawtyBoo

So messed up!
« on: March 20, 2014, 04:30:49 PM »
Okay i got a question for you man out there. Does body size and beauty really matter?. Like seriously I don't get guys at all. At first you like them and you're not so hot and then afterward you became hot, they came back to you as if nothing and and trying to hit on you. That's stupid. Just watch, one day, I'm going to be those hot and pretty girl! You'll regret for rejecting me. smh!

« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 04:40:04 PM by ShawtyBoo »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

minorcharacter

Re: So messed up!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 04:55:14 PM »
Is this really about us, or is it about you?  I think you and I both already know the uneasy answers to your question.  You just seem to be having a hard time coping with the realities of accepting those answers.  What you need to do is gather your self confidence, go to Checkers, have a few drinks, and then shine(bright like a diamond).

ShawtyBoo

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 05:03:57 PM »
Hahaha let's say both!..lmao..Well I don't know. It just..sigh...I feel as if guys are headache!..

ShawtyBoo

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 08:45:27 PM »
Hahaha sweet tears..lol..Th at might be true..who knows..lmao.. :2funny:

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +159
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 02:56:01 AM »
Is it really necessary to have two threads dedicated to this topic?

Where's the Hidden Wrath when you really need him/her!

I think that people will always be judgemental of looks. It's a sign of maturity for those who can look pass physical flaws and focus on what truly matters; the heart.

“our worlds collided and in an instant your ocean had color because of my sky.”

—r.m. drake

Sifu

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 11:13:52 AM »
Oh snap you going on Maury's 'Look at me now'.  Because you'd better work on your 'shut up sit down, you don't know me shut up sit down' routine.  People want to see crazy on those shows. 

thenewbguy

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2014, 09:42:09 AM »
I dont' think it's messed up or wrong at all. Everyone judges others on how they look whether you want to or not. Can a guy help it if he's not attracted to you? I mean if a guy who you weren't attracted to asked you out would you say yes?

Attraction goes both ways. I hear men and women complain but then I see them reject those who are not in their "league".

Let's face facts, looks matter. More so for women than men because women and men are looking for different things. Women tend to look more for security and stability while men look more for looks and suitability for reproduction. Of course those are stereotypes but that's why you see old rich guys with young bimbos all the time.

Alcohol gets everyone else together. lol...so take that other guys advice, go to Checkers and land someone...but don't be too picky.

Advertisements