Advertisement

Author Topic: Volleyball....did you know the rules have changed?!?!  (Read 31030 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: Volleyball....did you know the rules have changed?!?!
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2014, 08:41:46 PM »
Yeah...but my body is telling me...can't do it!  :2funny: :2funny:  And when your eyes are going more and more blind...is that the ball right in front of my face!...SMACK...I guess it was.  :2funny:

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

HmongSandal

« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2014, 08:07:04 PM »
Time to find a different hobby. NOT HAPPY ABOUT THE NEW RULES!  >:(

bulbasaur

« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2015, 07:25:44 AM »
Since someone is whining about how he is awesome at the rules...

VillainousHero wrote in bold, "There has never been once in the rule that a players's hand must be together, overhand or underhand." 

9.2.4 states, "It is a fault, during the reception of service, to make a double contact or catch using an overhand finger action."  This rule is pretty much telling players to either put the hands together or hit with one hand. 

And let's not forget how you contradict yourself...

VillainousHero wrote, "If you  firmly believe in your opinion that Hmong pick up players can't match D1 players in skill...you failed."

Then you wrote, "I went from Hmong rules to FIVB and held my own.  I was better then many of those D1 players..."

You just proved yourself wrong.  You didn't make any sense in this thread, and you don't make any sense in the other thread. 

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2015, 12:01:47 PM »
You're a smart guy, Not...just a crybaby at this point.  :2funny:

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

bulbasaur

« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2015, 03:35:19 AM »
You just mad that you can't admit that you are contradicting yourself.   :2funny:

You're a smart guy, Not...just a crybaby at this point.  :2funny:

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2015, 03:44:13 AM »
Really?  ;D

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2015, 03:47:06 AM »
You must've missed the whole conversation a year ago and now you want to revive it to a petty argument from your perspective.   :2funny:  ain't that contradictory.

bulbasaur

« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2015, 03:52:45 AM »
Your contradictions ...

VillainousHero wrote in bold, "There has never been once in the rule that a players's hand must be together, overhand or underhand." 

9.2.4 states, "It is a fault, during the reception of service, to make a double contact or catch using an overhand finger action."  This rule is pretty much telling players to either put the hands together or hit with one hand. 

VillainousHero wrote, "If you  firmly believe in your opinion that Hmong pick up players can't match D1 players in skill...you failed."

Then you wrote, "I went from Hmong rules to FIVB and held my own.  I was better then many of those D1 players..."

You must've missed the whole conversation a year ago and now you want to revive it to a petty argument from your perspective.   :2funny:  ain't that contradictory.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2015, 03:58:30 AM »
And you haven't proved it...

bulbasaur

« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2015, 04:06:10 AM »
Don't run away from your contradictions .  The truth shall set you free.... :2funny:

And you haven't proved it...

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2015, 04:09:34 AM »
Don't run away from your contradictions .  The truth shall set you free.... :2funny:

9.2.4 states, "It is a fault, during the reception of service, to make a double contact or catch using an overhand finger action."  This rule is pretty much telling players to either put the hands together or hit with one hand

Right there read it. 

bulbasaur

« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2015, 04:10:21 AM »

Right there read it.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2015, 04:14:47 AM »
See you got it now?

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2015, 04:24:31 AM »
When you learn to format a rules discussion, I would enjoy to have it with you.  However you still want to have this petty sniping of people...you can interpret the rules as wrong as you want...I will just sit back with amusement.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2015, 02:48:12 PM »
Two old guys who can't play anymore...LOL. :2funny:

Advertisements