Advertisement

Author Topic: Volleyball....did you know the rules have changed?!?!  (Read 30835 times)

VimKuvlosqeeb

Re: Volleyball....did you know the rules have changed?!?!
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2015, 04:13:46 PM »
I personally don't have problems with any rules...it's just that Hmong volleyball rules (old school)...well the players don't even know the rules...and when they appear that they do...well that's because they only know how to cheat by some rules.  As soon as I stepped outside of Hmong volleyball rules...all I saw was how dumb down Hmong volleyball rules were....no offense but...it's really a limited scope of play.  Why is that cheating is expected in Hmong volleyball rules?  The better team loses because of cheating, not because they were fairly eliminated.  That makes Hmong volleyball more incomplete and more incompetent as players.  I'm kind of glad that they're stepping away from the old school rules and adopting some current real world officiated rules, but they still have a long ways to go.  Like providing a basic tournament rules of the game so that everyone agrees on the rulings and let the better team win by skills instead.

Why do you think a libero position is a cop-out?  I mean it's basically like a free substitution.. .allowing a hitter time to rest and study their opponents.  We could just not allow any substitution except in the case of injury.  If anything else...Hmong players could then actually have a chance to try out for some college or even the national team.

I have seen too many whiners in this game.   :idiot2:

« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 04:29:46 PM by VimKuvlosqeeb »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: Volleyball....did you know the rules have changed?!?!
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2020, 06:10:32 AM »
I have seen too many whiners in this game.   :idiot2:

Sounds like Hmong people still whining about certain rules.  :2funny:

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements