Advertisement

Author Topic: Dear user: SMH  (Read 5589 times)

minorcharacter

Dear user: SMH
« on: March 31, 2014, 03:38:32 PM »
I don't know you.  I'm not sure I want to know you, and I'm actually taking a gamble that you'll probably never even see this.  Hell, I'm only writing this so that you can never say I've never done anything for you.  In the short time that we have known, or do not know, each other I have come to admire your forehead.

To many, your avatar is a simple face shot that has been cropped and rotated 90 degrees clockwise.  However to me I see a woman of great intelligence restricted by the medium of communication that is a computer.  Your beauty is illustrated in the few words you bless us with, and your soul is found upon that imaginary smile I picture you making. 

If one day we should ever run into each other.  I hope I wear my running shoes.  That way I'll run faster and with my force (mass multiplied by acceleration) I'll have hopefully knocked you out cold.  There is nothing that I would desire more than to observe your beautiful sleeping forehead uninterrupted.  For I have somewhat of a sleeping beauty fetish, and I know you can appreciate my differences as I appreciate yours.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

minorcharacter

Re: Dear user: SMH
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 03:55:46 PM »
Now, she will definitely read it. ;D
Oh Sweet_Tears, do not be jealous.  For I too have much admiration and affection for you.  If I had not written all my adoration for you in emails that are now in my gmail's draft box I would have created a thread for you as well.

One day I shall send you all those emails, and if you still find yourself jelly then I shall be your peanut butter and we'll make a nice pb&j sandwich.

WordGirl

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 04:13:46 PM »
Dear user: Minorcharacter,

I know of you. I'm sure you don't want to know me. I'm taking a gamble that you will read this and say I've also done something for you. In the short time that I've observed you, I've come to admire your witty remarks, profound compassion, sardonic humor, and brooding thoughts.

Your avatars comprise of the mulitfaceted elements of an intelligent, handsome, composed, suave, and sexily confident man. I have great appreciation for a distinguished man.

I'm terribly flattered. This isn't the first time you've made me smile through this medium of communication that is a computer.  ;)

WordGirl

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 04:18:12 PM »

I'm not jealous. I sticky the thread for you.  :idiot2:

LOL...ST, no thanks for the sticky!   ;D

WordGirl

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 04:24:31 PM »
No kidding right? I sticky his thread and I get accused of being jealous.  :idiot2: :2funny:

MEN! They love to see women fight......onl y if there's mud right?  :P ;D

minorcharacter

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 04:25:44 PM »
Ohhhhh that's what you meant when you said you "stickied" my thread.  Thank you so much Sweet_Tears.  As I write this post my face is dripping with teardrops that taste of fine cane sugar.  If I could, I would bottle them and give them out for free as my way of spreading your compassionate message.  One day Sweet_Tears, you will be proud of me.

LadyLionness

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2014, 04:27:23 PM »
SMH,

Would chocolate suffice?  >:D

minorcharacter

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 04:31:35 PM »
Dear user: Minorcharacter,

I know of you. I'm sure you don't want to know me. I'm taking a gamble that you will read this and say I've also done something for you. In the short time that I've observed you, I've come to admire your witty remarks, profound compassion, sardonic humor, and brooding thoughts.

Your avatars comprise of the mulitfaceted elements of an intelligent, handsome, composed, suave, and sexily confident man. I have great appreciation for a distinguished man.

I'm terribly flattered. This isn't the first time you've made me smile through this medium of communication that is a computer.  ;)

Why is it that we wait for rainy days to write such sentimental things to each other?  I imagined your avatar winking at me and now I am lost in a delirious state of joy.  I can no longer function normally and must go home; that and because it's time I get off work anyways.

WordGirl

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 07:21:46 AM »
Why is it that we wait for rainy days to write such sentimental things to each other?  I imagined your avatar winking at me and now I am lost in a delirious state of joy.  I can no longer function normally and must go home; that and because it's time I get off work anyways.

What dreams may come..... ;)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2014, 11:25:55 PM »
LOL...I just noticed this thread was a sticky!  ;D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements