Advertisement

Author Topic: Game of Thrones!! So anyways....  (Read 2078 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Game of Thrones!! So anyways....
« on: April 08, 2014, 10:03:02 PM »
Went over to a friends house and ... we watched it.. and ended up talking about how tall so and so is...and how tall so and probably is and how much so and so weight...

Did yalls know that lady...the lady knight... she only weigh's 128 lbs?  Incredible right?  and she's 6.3.   Wow...... I would've never guessed she weighed so little.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

misschuey

Re: Game of Thrones!! So anyways....
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 02:25:30 PM »
So anyways...who else liked the ending of last night's episode?

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 02:37:51 PM »
So anyways...who else liked the ending of last night's episode?
The Starks sends there regards  8)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 08:57:50 PM »
Well first week's episode...

I already forgot what happened....

:S

This weeks though... A surprise ending!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 11:54:47 PM »
Danerus stormborn!  She so cute!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2014, 06:26:26 PM »
Ok so that kid that can go into people's body...

I don't see why he didn't go into the bad guys body..  Make him jump off a cliff or something...

Or Control a horse so the horse can carry his body...
Etc etc

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2014, 08:06:24 PM »
Danarus.. she's a freak!

And that lady of the frey... she's finally got what she deserve..

And that mockingbird guy... horndog!

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2014, 09:18:40 PM »
got dam im kinda late but just over heard emilia clarke is no longer getting naked  :( :'(

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2014, 11:51:36 AM »
Aww darn!!!!!

Well I guess it's just re-watching season 1.....

I was like.."when!?!?? Is the magic going to happen agian!?!?"   Oh wells...  Cute girl though!!

shes lucky she got an important character!  Or else she'd have her character axed..

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2014, 02:44:56 PM »
Aww darn!!!!!

I was like.."when!?!?? Is the magic going to happen agian!?!?"   Oh wells...  Cute girl though!!

shes lucky she got an important character!  Or else she'd have her character axed..

lol thats what everyone was saying too there going to rewatch season 1

thenewbguy

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2014, 09:29:18 AM »
Aww darn!!!!!

There's way hotter girls getting naked all the time everywhere on the internet. I always thought she has just an average body, kinda frumpy with a short torso. She's the kind of girl who can get real fat real fast, her body is built to handle the weight. lol

I think her storyline is boring as hell....boooor ing. It's not her fault though but I hate almost every scene from "across the narrow sea".

Advertisements